It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Thug Beats Innocent White man, Full Train of People Watch..do nothing!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: opethPA

Probably because I'm older than you and I remember the civil rights movement in the 60s and 70s. Nope in no way was I referring to a slave in the 1800s I was referring to something that happened barely 50 years ago.

Okay...the question still holds...
What does today's black youth have to do with those in the civil rights movement?
I'm sorry the fact that 100 years ago their were slaves and 50 years ago their was a civil rights movement is justification or even understand for thug behavior.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth

I swear I would have shot all three of these idiots in the face.
How much you want to bet that I would be the one charged if I did though, even with the video evidence?

A lot. Killing people is against the law.

ETA: I do agree that the attackers were doing a disgusting horrible thing, and that it's ridiculous and disturbing that no one helped out.

It is not against the law to defend yourself however...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

What's your point? Why didn't you include the whole video?

The white man was having a conversation with another person about letting him borrow some shoes and getting them shined. As the black guy in the video was walking past the old man he muttered...

"Why the F does a brother got to spit shine your shoes?"

Just ANOTHER ignorant racist.

AND that black guy was wanted for murder!!!

edit on 28-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Let me dumb the statement down for you a little. I can understand why a mentally ill person say a schizophrenic kills someone. Again that does not mean I condone it.

Nope no justification in that statement anywhere but it means the exact same thing I've been saying .

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
a reply to: thesmokingman

They face 3rd degree assault which is a misdemeanor. I would think since they attacked this person due to his race they would face a more severe charge. Pretty ridiculous state of affairs in these United States right now.

I agree. Where are the hate crime charges? Where is the POTUS to call for peace? Where are all the whites looting and burning their own communities to the ground?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: Feltrick
a reply to: thesmokingman

They face 3rd degree assault which is a misdemeanor. I would think since they attacked this person due to his race they would face a more severe charge. Pretty ridiculous state of affairs in these United States right now.

I agree. Where are the hate crime charges? Where is the POTUS to call for peace? Where are all the whites looting and burning their own communities to the ground?

It's not a hate crime.

Everyone knows that racism is a white ideal, therefore only white people can be racist.

I learned that little tidbit from a La Raza member a few years back..

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
That BLACK THUG was obviously going to steal the white guy's phone. He asked the guy for it right before his stop was coming up. When the victim didn't give it up the THUG found a reason to assault him.

Racism against whites in the "black community" is out of control and is thought to be justified, even by many apologist whites.

Almost any time a white is in the minority among blacks an assault and/or robbery occurs.

The THUG mentality is turning the black community into a cancer on itself and everyone else.

The truth is racist.

Amen brother Froman!! I completely concur with your statements.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Racist pieces of s##t come in all skin tones. This human on human violence has to stop!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Because white people on ATS need a boost in their self esteem. And look, the last one is of a couple of white guys being defended against a darker skin gent by his "own kind" as paraphrased by a few posters here.

None of these videos made it to CNN with peope talking about hate crimes... so where exactly is everyone getting this white people under attack in the media drivel from???
edit on 3/28/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Probably because I'm older than you and I remember the civil rights movement in the 60s and 70s. Nope in no way was I referring to a slave in the 1800s I was referring to something that happened barely 50 years ago.

Okay...the question still holds...
What does today's black youth have to do with those in the civil rights movement?
I'm sorry the fact that 100 years ago their were slaves and 50 years ago their was a civil rights movement is justification or even understand for thug behavior.

There were slaves in 1915?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainTwig

there are still slaves in 2015. Did you forget you live on planet Earth or something???

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Let me dumb the statement down for you a little. I can understand why a mentally ill person say a schizophrenic kills someone. Again that does not mean I condone it.

Nope no justification in that statement anywhere but it means the exact same thing I've been saying .

Thanks because of your dumbing down it all makes sense now..

How many people involved in that situation do you think knew anything of Medgar Evers or Rosa Parks? Maybe they of MLK .

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

There's one thing I've figured out in my life. Never argue with a racist be they white black yellow or red.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainTwig
There were slaves in 1915?

Thanks to the South's lucrative prison labor system and a deceptive practice called debt peonage, a kind of neo-slavery continued for some blacks long into the 1940s.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So I guess we aren't going to talk about the systems in place that cause this? This is all SOCIAL CONDITIONING. Humans are organisms everything they will do good or evil is a mix of nurture and nature. If you live in a concrete jungle with an abesentee father and the only people you look up to are gang bangers this is what happens. Plus MSM is not helping in the solidarity department if their is a problem in the USA they will always try to shift the blame to a certain demographic Muslims=Terrorist Mexicans=immigration and blacks= crimes and welfare. You guys want to single out black people but this is a human problem not a race problem. Am I gonna blame white people for consuming the most drugs in America and fueling the drug war? No because I know these are all human problems caused by a system that doesn't give a shot about you or your color so please stop this Hillsborough seperation and try and see the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Do you feel better now that you've railed against the white man?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA I don't believe middle class black kids with Jordan's are the problem most middle class black kids have stable and successful lives the poverty stricken are the ones acting out most of the time.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 white people need to stop pretending there victims of some type of horrible treatment when everyone here in America is getting the shot end of the stick

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

There's one thing I've figured out in my life. Never argue with a racist be they white black yellow or red.

I really hope you aren't insinuating that I'm a racist.

Didn't you know...

Anyways, have a wonderful colorless day!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: Shamrock6 white people need to stop pretending there victims of some type of horrible treatment when everyone here in America is getting the shot end of the stick

That goes for black people too right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join