It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Grants Immunity to CDC Whistleblower on Measles Vaccine Link to Autism

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

I really don't think it's ever been proven that vaccines rid the world of small pox, polio etc. Everyone does accept this, and if true, I can certainly understand their support for vaccines. But there doesn't seem to be any real proof of this. Measles had gone way down years before the measles vaccine.

Nope, that was the MORTALITY of measles. Which coincidences with better hygiene in hospitals, for example.

Small pox, polio - both declined in Europe and elsewhere at the same time they did here, even while the vaccine wasn't being used that much elsewhere. Of course you've heard this before, as someone ends up saying it in every vaccine thread. So you either believe it or not, or question it or not. But since it's one of the major reasons people are so supportive of vaccines, it deserves a really close look at. From what I've researched, I don't think it can be assumed that vaccines necessarily stopped all these diseases.

Why not?

Nope, CASES of measles down before vaccines, and yes of course mortality too. From what I see, mortality had also been down for quite awhile in North America.

Why not? Because there is no proof - there is none. Show me the science, please. People say anti-vaxxers are anti-science, but I see a lot of blanket statements on the other side with no science to back it up, no studies, and this in my opinion is one of them.

90% of Americans caught measles by the age of 18. Now less then 1% do. Hospitals are green factories to this day. Why would measles be the one virus that cleaner hospitals affected so drastically?

Anti vaxxers are anti science. You don't go from a 90% infection rate to less then one because vaccines don't work. That's ridiculous.

Again, no, it's really not ridiculous. Why did Bubonic plague disappear - because diseases can actually disappear on their own - gasp!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Deciding with my girlfriend if we should vaccinate our newborn daughter is by far the hardest decision I have ever had to make. It seems like we're screwed either way. And pediatricians and self righteous parents turn so fast on you if you even question outside the box, they will scathe you as bad parents. I don't want my daughter to get sick and die, whether it's from a vaccine poisons or illness! All these conflicting reports, studies and "whistleblowers" are confusing me ever more.. is anyone legit anymore?!

edit on 28-3-2015 by isthisreaI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I really don't think it's ever been proven that vaccines rid the world of small pox, polio etc. Everyone does accept this, and if true, I can certainly understand their support for vaccines. But there doesn't seem to be any real proof of this. Measles had gone way down years before the measles vaccine.

Nope, that was the MORTALITY of measles. Which coincidences with better hygiene in hospitals, for example.

Small pox, polio - both declined in Europe and elsewhere at the same time they did here, even while the vaccine wasn't being used that much elsewhere. Of course you've heard this before, as someone ends up saying it in every vaccine thread. So you either believe it or not, or question it or not. But since it's one of the major reasons people are so supportive of vaccines, it deserves a really close look at. From what I've researched, I don't think it can be assumed that vaccines necessarily stopped all these diseases.

Why not?

Nope, CASES of measles down before vaccines, and yes of course mortality too. From what I see, mortality had also been down for quite awhile in North America.

Why not? Because there is no proof - there is none. Show me the science, please. People say anti-vaxxers are anti-science, but I see a lot of blanket statements on the other side with no science to back it up, no studies, and this in my opinion is one of them.

90% of Americans caught measles by the age of 18. Now less then 1% do. Hospitals are green factories to this day. Why would measles be the one virus that cleaner hospitals affected so drastically?

Anti vaxxers are anti science. You don't go from a 90% infection rate to less then one because vaccines don't work. That's ridiculous.

Again, no, it's really not ridiculous. Why did Bubonic plague disappear - because diseases can actually disappear on their own - gasp!

Actually bubonic plague killed everyone not immune or resistant to it. On fact most people with European ancestry all haves gene they think is responsible. Bad example

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
And yet again
philadelphia.legalexaminer.com...

Sheller, P.C.

Contributor •

Massive Fraud In Merck MMR Vaccine Testing
edit on 28-3-2015 by fernalley because: more info

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Why not?

Actually bubonic plague killed everyone not immune or resistant to it. On fact most people with European ancestry all haves gene they think is responsible. Bad example

Yours is a monumentally over-simplified assumption. The science is way, way past the idea of “one gene=one disease.” While the CCR5 protein may be involved in bubonic plague immunity, it is not all specific to bubonic plague, has not been proved to confer immunity to bubonic plague or anything else, and it’s production involves a whole helluva a lot more than a single gene. Moreover, CCR5 activity is subject to epigenetic (environmental) control.

The idea that "selection" for CCR5 explains the disappearance of bubonic plague is pure speculation - one that for starters, dismisses the idea that CCR5's ubiquitous presence in European populations may have resulted from an epigenetic response resulting in a beneficial mutation.

More to the point, the CCR5 gene is being hawked as a possible cure for HIV/AIDS - and the bubonic plague pitch is about getting research funds.

thebtheb is quite right - diseases can -and DO- actually disappear on their own.

About CCR5, your "immunity gene" for bubonic plague:

C-C chemokine receptor type 5, also known as CCR5 or CD195, is a protein on the surface of white blood cells that is involved in the immune system as it acts as a receptor for chemokines. …its exact role in normal immune function is unclear.

Epigenetic control of CCR5 transcript levels in immune cells and modulation by small molecules inhibitors.

Previously, we have shown that CCR5 transcription is regulated by CREB-1. …Together, these data indicate that epigenetic modifications of DNA, and of histones, contribute to the control of CCR5 transcription in immune effector cells.

Genetic and Epigenetic Regulation of CCR5 Transcription

The chemokine receptor CCR5 regulates trafficking of immune cells of the lymphoid and the myeloid lineage (such as monocytes, macrophages and immature dendritic cells) and microglia. ….The cell-specific expression of CCR5 however is realized by using various epigenetic marks providing a multivalent chromatin state particularly in monocytes.

Epigenetic control of CCR5 transcript levels in immune cells and modulation by small molecules inhibitors.

….epigenetic modifications of DNA, and of histones, contribute to the control of CCR5 transcription in immune effector cells.

edit on 28/3/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Why not?

Not necessarily. It's all conjecture for one thing. But even if that were true, it postulates the whole idea that some kind of natural immunity developed among people, which would be a good thing, and which is not being allowed to happen to anyone for any disease today. Women who have had the measles, survived (yes, people have survived measles!), then passes her antibodies onto her children via pregnancy and breastfeeding, and that next generation is more immune to the measles than if that didn't happen - another reason I think vaccinating for any and everything "forever" is a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: thebtheb

WHat would you accept as proof?

By the way, here's the measles incidence chart:

Quite a significant difference.

Here's the diphtheria chart:

Again, quite a difference.

Polio:

Fairly dramatic.

Those charts mean nothing to me

This does not surprise me.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

How's that primary source for your OP coming along?

I'll just sit here and wait...

skeleton.jpg

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
As a parent of a child who had a significant reaction to the vaccine in the UK and is severely autistic as a result (we strongly believe). It depresses me that this there is so much negativity and doubt yet they are still allowed to do this to people! I remember this case initially breaking glad to see something may still come of it....thanks for sharing

Sirpatrix

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirpatrix
As a parent of a child who had a significant reaction to the vaccine in the UK and is severely autistic as a result (we strongly believe). It depresses me that this there is so much negativity and doubt yet they are still allowed to do this to people! I remember this case initially breaking glad to see something may still come of it....thanks for sharing

Sirpatrix

I don't think there is a lot of doubt that it's possible for a couple bad batches to have made it thru to the population. I think what makes people think anti vaxxers are crazy, is the rejection of the science or vaccinations and the effect said vaccinations have had on the population as a whole....

You don't see many anti vaxxers be 100% ok with vaccinations, but think a couple pharmaceutical mistakes have lead to injured children. You always see those (like in this thread) who either see some conspiracy by the government to poison people or a flat out rejection of the concept and need for vaccinations.

Exactly how this thread is about a fake story about a nonexistent whistleblower..... Rather then questioning if bad batches could cause autism.

Feel me?

Sorry for your child's condition.
edit on 28-3-2015 by Entreri06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Why not?

Not necessarily. It's all conjecture for one thing. But even if that were true, it postulates the whole idea that some kind of natural immunity developed among people, which would be a good thing, and which is not being allowed to happen to anyone for any disease today. Women who have had the measles, survived (yes, people have survived measles!), then passes her antibodies onto her children via pregnancy and breastfeeding, and that next generation is more immune to the measles than if that didn't happen - another reason I think vaccinating for any and everything "forever" is a bad idea.

According to that logic we should stop nearly all medical care and begine castrating those with diabetes and other genetic disorders so they don't pass down flawed genes..... Which is crazy...

Like what 40% of the population died from the plague? How is that except able compared to vaccination?

Also of course people survived measles!! But like 2% of those infected didn't and 90% of the population caught measles before the vaccine.

So do the math on 1 or 2% of 90% of the 350 million Americans.....

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Actually, i had not seen that video, and haven't read the book either. Thanks for the link.

You can be certain that there are people who are being paid to push for big pharma drugs. Heck, there are members in this website who lie, make up false allegations, and do everything they can to derail threads having to do with this topic.

edit on 29-3-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

She has already given links. If the information from the daily caller was wrong, or false they would have taken it off their website. If anyone is trying to spread rumors it's you. You have tried similar tactics in other threads dealing with this topic in specific, including trying to appeal to members' emotions by making false claims/lying. If you can prove that the daily caller information is wrong, PROVE IT... Making more false claims is not proof...

Otherwise we have to wait and see what comes of this.

edit on 29-3-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 29/3/2015 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
originally posted by: daftpink
a reply to: Variable

My ideas aint weird. They are based on personal choice after a serious incident with my child. When my baby was seven weeks i was told yet another vaccine had been created to give to my baby at this tiny and vulnerable stage. It was called pneumococcol and 3 jabs in the 1st year were necessary to complete this process. My baby only got one as after that I signed the disclaimer not allowing any more jabs to be given to my children.

The pneumococcal jab i was told was to prevent ear infections. I still have the leaflet that says this (it was 9 years ago and a new vaccine) Now it is marketed as this: www.nhs.uk...
My child became severely ill within hours of receiving the jab. She barely cried any other time (was a delightful contended baby) but she screamed for 72 hours with a fever and mucus began to leak from her ears. Drs said she had, wait for it... a severe ear infection. I cited the vaccine as the reason why she had contracted this. To my disgust every doctor refused to accept this and told me i was WRONG.
Does anyone else here think Im wrong? Because none of my kids have ever had ear infections in their lives let alone severe ones. I find it far too coincidental that within hour of receiving a vaccine containing ear infection virus my child becomes ill with the very thing this vaccine was supposed to prevent.

My distrust in the system was further fuelled by doctors' ignorant stance insisting that the jab was nothing to do with her severe reaction/infection. They refused to even accept it as a reaction. They could not tell me what was in the vaccine just push a standard issue leaflet at me. They could not tell me if other children had experienced similar reactions.

As a mother my sole duty is to protect and care for my children. I feel I am making a sensible and responsible stance when I refuse to let agents of the state stick needles into my child, filled with substances that no one can actually explain or even tell me what exactly the needles contain as these agents didn't know themselves. I currently do not trust my government and haven't for a long time. My kids are happy and healthy and I know exactly what is going into their tiny bodies as I have long since put a stop to the vaccines.
If that makes me weird in your eyes then i will happily be called weird as protecting my children is all that i care about.

My kids have never had the MMR since a relative's child mysteriously became full-blown 'autisitc' at aged six - lost all speech and eye contact for 4 years then slowly came round again. There were ZERO symptoms before the MMR jab. I work in autism, this is not how it develops. FACT.

My health visitor was very irritated with me and I coud see that I was not complying with the state and so this annoys them. Her words to me were - you can't believe anything you read on the internet (ridiculous statement from a mindset that believed only 9 years ago that everything on the net was fabricted!). I told her I did not trust the doctors or the system anymore and, more importantly, the Prime Minister at the time (Tony Blair) was also refusing to vaccinate HIS OWN son with the MMR! (Thoughts on that, pro-vacciners?)

This was all the evidence I needed, as a parent, to make a choice about my child (as it is my chioce, not the states). But now I have even more evidence, I laugh at the people who told me I was 'irresponsible' back then as I will do now.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

One of the biggest problems with vaccines -well-known and accepted in the industry- is the fact that vaccines create new disease strains. Vaccine-associated cases result in new outbreaks, and the emergence of (new) recombinant viral strains. Sounds like this is what happened with your daughter.

Biological Challenges to Post-Eradication

Major biological challenges after eradication include:

….continuing and improving surveillance for the detection of vaccine-associated cases, recrudescence (outbreaks) of infection, new zoonotic transmissions, and the emergence of recombinant viral strains.

………Most notably, vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis (VAPP) demonstrates how vaccine-associated cases of disease can occur even when disease due to wild-type virus is eliminated. Post-eradication strategies will require continual surveillance, more information about the duration of shedding and the persistence of the vaccine-derived virus in the environment, and continuing vaccine coverage even in areas where wild-type virus has been eradicated.

Viruses have extraordinary evolutionary strategies about which we have very little understanding. Continual surveillance and improved sampling methods are essential for tracking new genetic variants, particularly as more vaccines are introduced worldwide and rarer genotypes are selected for. The chance that new viruses could evolve underscores the need for continued development of improved vaccines and vaccine delivery systems.

Hmm. Go figure.

edit on 29/3/15 by soficrow because: format

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

My child became severely ill within hours of receiving the jab. She barely cried any other time (was a delightful contended baby) but she screamed for 72 hours with a fever and mucus began to leak from her ears. Drs said she had, wait for it... a severe ear infection. I cited the vaccine as the reason why she had contracted this. To my disgust every doctor refused to accept this and told me i was WRONG.

Do you know how how infections work? How an ear infection is caused? The reason why you are frustrated is because you don't know what you are talking about. This can be explained here. The Doctors do know how these things work. I am sure they are just as frustrated with you as you are with them.
Bacteria are very small, its takes time for them to build enough of themselves to be nasty.

Doctors can be be hard headed and not listen. I agree with that. But you as a parent can do very good research on how infections start and grow all on your own. Then when you go to the Doc you can make logical arguments. When you say they gave you a shot and two hours later you had an ear infection (which are caused by drainage issues with the Eustachian tubes) they simply "lol" inside and automatically put you in the (dumb) column. Everything else you say is barely paid attention to.

As a parent you have to educate yourself on how things really work. especially when it comes to Correlation and Causation i linked above. You will become much better at asking the right questions and truly protecting your child.

V

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable

I never had an ear infection in my life till I took Nasonex on the advice of my doctor - then I had several back-to-back at the age of 60+ years. My doc was more than happy to keep prescribing antibiotics, and refused to consider the fact that correlation might equal causation. I put my foot down, stopped using Nasonex and never had another ear infection. Go figure.

More on causation: One of the biggest problems with vaccines -well-known and accepted in the industry- is the fact that vaccines create new disease strains. Vaccine-associated cases result in new outbreaks, and the emergence of (new) recombinant viral strains.

….continuing and improving surveillance for the detection of vaccine-associated cases, recrudescence (outbreaks) of infection, new zoonotic transmissions, and the emergence of recombinant viral strains.

………Most notably, vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis (VAPP) demonstrates how vaccine-associated cases of disease can occur even when disease due to wild-type virus is eliminated. Post-eradication strategies will require continual surveillance, more information about the duration of shedding and the persistence of the vaccine-derived virus in the environment, and continuing vaccine coverage even in areas where wild-type virus has been eradicated.

Viruses have extraordinary evolutionary strategies about which we have very little understanding. Continual surveillance and improved sampling methods are essential for tracking new genetic variants, particularly as more vaccines are introduced worldwide and rarer genotypes are selected for. The chance that new viruses could evolve underscores the need for continued development of improved vaccines and vaccine delivery systems.

edit on 29/3/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Actually, i had not seen that video, and haven't read the book either. Thanks for the link.

You can be certain that there are people who are being paid to push for big pharma drugs. Heck, there are members in this website who lie, make up false allegations, and do everything they can to derail threads having to do with this topic.

Here's another reference. The book is titled Considerations for Viral Disease Eradication: Lessons Learned and Future Strategies. Here are some excepts from the chapter on Biological Challenges to Post-Eradication.

…vaccine-preventable viruses (e.g., polio and measles) are characterized by boom-and-bust epidemic cycles which exhibit extraordinary non-linear dynamics due to the complex population-level interactions that influence transmission.

Hope you find it helpful.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Most notably, vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis (VAPP) demonstrates how vaccine-associated cases of disease can occur even when disease due to wild-type virus is eliminated.

This is another case of spreading ignorance IMHO. You take a extremely complex text and cherry pick a sentence out of context to prove some nebulous point of what? Vaccines are bad? Did you take the further step of reading just what "vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis" is? If so how does it fit into your point? Pasting in a few paragraphs about something so complicated is not helpful. If someone wants to learn about a subject you should give them links to the data. Then they can go from there. By simply putting in snippets out of context, without any preface, enlightens no one. All you did was give the ignorant another snippet they can point to and say "SEE! measles vaccines give you VAPP"

DENY IGNORANCE!

V

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join