It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Exposes Chemtrails: 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I remember when small factories were built within communities and people could walk to work. Now they have moved them so people need to drive. The little corner stores used to dot the towns, you just walked to the market. Now you have to drive. The jets are a part of the problem, not the whole problem. We boosted our energy use over the years because we increased energy production. We spew unnatural chemistry out all over the place, even our soaps are not natural anymore.

So because of all these changes we are altering our ecosystem. Within a couple of hundred years it will not support us anymore. We can destroy it. It is a good thing we started to straighten out the great lakes when we did or they would all be dead already.

It is a combination of things, the fact that we are traveling more because it is easier to do is the big problem. I know quite a few people who fly around a lot, they would not go if they had to drive.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, they're part of the problem, but the far bigger problem is lower to the ground. Before we start saying those planes overhead are poisoning us and causing a lot of pollution, deal with the bigger issue first.

Otherwise it's like standing there bleeding from having your arm hacked off, and telling the doctor you have slow acting poison in your blood they have to deal with first.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69
a reply to: MALBOSIA

They're called Cirrus Aviaticus. But technically there's very little difference between natural cirrus and Cirrus Aviaticus. They're both just clouds of ice particles.

What do you mean "technically"? One is caused by the earth's weather systems and the other is caused by commercial air traffic.

I guess there is no difference between a natural rain cloud and one seeded through human technology, except maybe around 10 grand and nobody had to pull anyones teeth out to admit it.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The difference is that the natural cloud hadn't formed yet. The conditions were there for them to form, they just hadn't before that plane went over. If you were to analyze a natural cirrus, and a contrail, the difference would be minimal.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

There's a picture floating around that I'll try to find in a little bit that shows it perfectly. There's an Airbus, I think an A330, with the newer engines leaving a contrail, with a 707, with the older engines, flying right next to it, with no contrail.

That would explain a lot Zaph, Thanks.

I had never heard of this explanation, but I have witnessed this very event several times over the last decade or 2.

What exactly is being bypassed in these newer engines? Fuel?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Air. Only 10% of the air pulled in by the fan goes into the engine core. The rest is pushed around the sides of the actual engine.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

There's a picture floating around that I'll try to find in a little bit that shows it perfectly. There's an Airbus, I think an A330, with the newer engines leaving a contrail, with a 707, with the older engines, flying right next to it, with no contrail.

That would explain a lot Zaph, Thanks.

I had never heard of this explanation, but I have witnessed this very event several times over the last decade or 2.

What exactly is being bypassed in these newer engines? Fuel?

No, Air is being bypassed. A jet engine is an engine in which air is being compressed by a row of fans, and the deeper the air gets in the compressor, the narrower the tunnel is has to pass through gets, thus compressing the air. This compressed air then enters a burning chamber where the air gets heated. Hot air expands, so the air gets compressed even more. Then this hot compressed air hitsa turbine which is mounted on the same shaft as the compressor, so the turbine drives the compressor, causing an action/reaction kind of thing.

This is a basic jet engine. In a bypass engine, yet another fan is mounted in front of the compressor, and it's driven by another turbine behind the turbine that drives the compressor. This extra fan is much bigger than the fans in the compressor, and it blows air mostly around the jet engine through a cowling.

The ratio between the air used for the jet engine and the air that's blown around it is the bypass ratio.

In the following picture, the pink area is the bypass air

upload.wikimedia.org...

edit on 22-3-2015 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Thank you. I am reading a link someone else posted in regards to these newer engines.

I was not aware of the differences and always found it odd seeing planes that appear to be flying the same designated route, not leaving the same trails.

I am aware it is hard to tell different altitudes from the ground, and also aware altitude it is a major factor in contrails.

It makes even more sense now between altitude and variance in engines that not all contrails are created equal.

As always, thanks for sharing your knowledge Zaph.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

That Link has Excellent Data on it! Not enough moisture to support 'Persistant ConTrails', Hence ChemTrails are there instead!!! Thank You for Posting that!!! Awesome!!!
The Term" Persistent ConTrails" is and has always been a Joke to Me!! LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

Thank you for that informative post.

The workings of jet engines is NOT my forte, that is why I appreciate ATS so much, it seems nearly every topic has someone that has niche knowledge for that specific field.

If we ever have a residential construction conspiracy, I will lend my assistance

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

The first persistent contrail was reported in 1918. That would mean they were already spraying us back then if persistent contrails aren't possible.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The best way to remember the workings of a jet engine is to remember suck, squeeze, bang, blow.

Suck: The fan on the front of the engine sucks air into the engine.

Squeeze: The air goes through the turbines, which compresses it.

Bang: The compressed air gets mixed with fuel and moves into the combustion chamber where it's ignited.

Blow: The remains of the fuel/air mix are pushed out the back of the engine, propelling it forward.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

That Link has Excellent Data on it! Not enough moisture to support 'Persistant ConTrails', Hence ChemTrails are there instead!!! Thank You for Posting that!!! Awesome!!!
The Term" Persistent ConTrails" is and has always been a Joke to Me!! LMAO!!!

You must've missed the part where the article talks complete nonsense. Which is in fact the entire article.. lol. Oh well, It's becomin more and more clear to me what it takes to be a chemtrail believer

See previous posts for more info though.
edit on 22-3-2015 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: SyxPak

The first persistent contrail was reported in 1918. That would mean they were already spraying us back then if persistent contrails aren't possible.

do you have a source for that? Sorry, I'm a data junky and like sources for new info I don't have already. Thanks for all of your info in this thread by the way...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Why can I not enjoy a single day of sunshine without this blanket of film, stemming from commercial airlines, blotting out the sun? I remember one in recent years because I was floored.

Doesn't anyone miss that?

Same here and I remember days gone by…

When I was a scout we hiked in the mountains and the sky was the bluest blue, the air crisp and so clean. The only day recently I remember how blue was the day after 911 when all flights were grounded.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

you may be referring to a different site. I believe he was referring to the link in my first post:
upper air data in relation to alleged chemtrail sightings
I'm sure it's purely coincidence that not one denier has commented on it.
edit on 3/22/2015 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added comment to prod deniers into reviewing the data

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

One was actually seen in 1915, but not recounted until 1919.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Contrails are just cirrus clouds…

I cut in there to remind others that cirrus clouds aren't just contrails (from jet exhaust).

Heres jet exhaust…

You know better than most what is visible is condensation of water onto the particulates that are emitted from the nozzles.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Contrails aren't exhaust. They're formed from ice crystals just as cirrus clouds are. Even my wife, who knows damn near nothing about planes knows that.

edit on 3/22/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/22/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
thanks, that was a very informative read.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join