It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations Exposes Chemtrails: 100% PROOF We Are Being Poisoned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It certainly takes some kind of panache to put 100% PROOF in your thread title. You are a brave soul.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is how the chemtrail nonsense is being kept alive. The same nonsense is being regurgitated over and over again, as if it was something new and '100% proof' for chemtrails.

This is a video of a 2007 event in which Rosalind Peterson addresses the UN on a climate change conference. It wasn't an actual UN session though.

Later, Rosalind Peterson realized that there's no actual evidence for chemtrails whatsoever, as she states in this video:

At the 1:50 mark she states: 'And I can also tell you that in 10 years of research, other than aluminum coated fiberglass (Chaff) releases by the US military, I HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER THAT THE JETS ARE RELEASING ANYTHING BUT JET FUEL EMISSIONS.

Anything else?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
It certainly takes some kind of panache to put 100% PROOF in your thread title. You are a brave soul.

Don't kill the messenger. I was presenting it how it was presented to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Don't kill the messenger. I was presenting it how it was presented to me.

By now you should know that whenever anything chemtrail related is presented as '100% proof' you can be 100% sure it isn't what it claims to be.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

yeah, I figured that before reviewing it

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
The deflection is 'mystery spraying' , terminology used, "Chemtrails".

The only mystery is why the deflection away from jet exhaust (the real polluter) to some mysterious element thats undefined.

No mystery at all. The corporate airline industry would like you to argue about something bedside the real health effects fallout from pollutants caused by jet exhaust and the rest of industry.

No one wants to talk about that.

This is what we should be focusing on. Forget what is causing it, let the government come up with the theories.

Why can I not enjoy a single day of sunshine without this blanket of film, stemming from commercial airlines, blotting out the sun? I remember one in recent years because I was floored.

Doesn't anyone miss that?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Oh I'm not bashing you. Didn't I,say brave?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
As per usual.
Let's put a deceitful headline on the post and misrepresent the facts in a way that allows "headline-readers" to go forth and spread yet another lie.

Shame on OP.

If it was allowed to say you were an i.....
Whoa. Wait. It isn't.
So I wont.

As others have said more or less clear.
Let's focus on the pollution caused by people who have enough money to spend, so they can go places they don't really need to go.

edit on 22-3-2015 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2015 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
I miss the blue skies of my youth. I remember watching contrails for years after my Dad (35 years in army helicopters) explained what they were. This was in the 70's when I was a teenager. I truly do not remember seeing this many persistent contrails until the early 90's. I'm not saying there weren't any, only that they didn't completely cover the sky nearly every day to the extent they do now. Any of you deniers care to explain to me what has changed since then?

edit on 3/22/2015 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added challenge to deniers

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Exactly...! And it seems more and more lately that I see this type of chatter and people coming to that conclusion.

This thread was about the time that I realized just what you have stated. It took me years of "chemtrail research" (or whatever one would call it) to come to that realization. A lot of observation and the realization that weather conditions (in the atmosphere, not necessarily on the ground) play a big role in how that pollution is "fanned out".

Star for you!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

High bypass turbofan engines became common in the 90s. They produce more contrails, and more persistent contrails at lower altitudes than low bypass turbofan engines.
edit on 3/22/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

This is what we should be focusing on. Forget what is causing it, let the government come up with the theories.

Why can I not enjoy a single day of sunshine without this blanket of film, stemming from commercial airlines, blotting out the sun? I remember one in recent years because I was floored.

I'm enjoying a day of clear blue skies over here in Holland. Looks like a big part of Europe is enjoying the same circumstances, such as France and Germany:

Happens regularly over here.. maybe you should move?
edit on 22-3-2015 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Thanks! I'll look into that aspect of the topic. I've seen that mentioned before but I never made the connection.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

There's a picture floating around that I'll try to find in a little bit that shows it perfectly. There's an Airbus, I think an A330, with the newer engines leaving a contrail, with a 707, with the older engines, flying right next to it, with no contrail.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

High bypass turbofan engines became common in the 90s. They produce more contrails, and more persistent contrails at lower altitudes than low bypass turbofan engines.

Those engines should be better regulated. They are causing a disturbance.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

I'm enjoying a day of clear blue skies over here in Holland. Looks like a big part of Europe is enjoying the same circumstances, such as France and Germany:

Happens regularly over here.. maybe you should move?

Don't start with the Vancouver jokes. I don't believe these images would pick up the by-product of modern contrails that we are witnessing. You can see through it but it is dull and blurry.

Edit: I know it comes from the airliners because I watched it happen. After the initial jet stream, perpendicular jets start stemming off along the trail. The streams lengthen horizontally and perpendicularly till it becomes a thin mesh. 2-3-4 of those group together and my position has a complete ceiling.
edit on 22-3-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Those engines should be better regulated. They are causing a disturbance.

How do you suggest that should be done? They are more efficient and cause less pollution, but they do generate more contrails. So something has to give.. you want the old engines back? Something like an A380 couldn't even fly with the old engines.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Contrails are a party of air travel. They were here from the start of aircraft flight. The first contrails, including persistent contrails were seen during WWI.

The only way to stop them, other than flying lower, which would increase the cost of a flight because they'd burn more fuel, is to inject a suppression chemical into the exhaust.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Actually they have. Contrails are just cirrus clouds so there's no reason they wouldn't.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

There are plenty of bright sunny days with clear blur skies. The contrails blow away in a short time. They don't stick around and the sure don't block out the sun. I live in hampton roads. Military center of the eastern seaboard. Norfolk Intl Airport, Newport News Intl Airport, Langley Air Force Base, Norfolk Naval Air Station, Oceania Naval Air station.
These are very busy skies and yet the streaks in the sky disapate in a short time. We get lots of bright blue skies.
I recommend everyone come vacation here. Virginia beach, Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Botanical Gardens and a world class zoo. The Virginia Air and Space museum, the Chrysler Museum, Hampton University museum of African American history. Come one come all. No contrails I promise. And the water is nice and warm come late June. There's a real nice beach at decommissioned Fort Monroe where they also have a museum.
The proceeding was brought to you by the Virginia tourism Bureau. LOL
edit on 3222015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3222015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join