It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do christians overlook the biggest deception in the bible?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Text We all know about our banking system and how it is pretty much an instrument for debt slavery.Money really is the root of all evil.I know I know I'm beating a dead horse but hear me out. On my search for truth I came across this site by nice Christian fellow that explains the Adam and eve story in a whole other light.sites.google.com... We all know eve was decieved into eating the forbidden fruit but what if she committed a sin before that?
God gave us the earth and all its abundance for free. Taking out a loan is mistrust that everything you need is not in the present moment. Essentially eve making a deal with the devil for her first born Abel or who people controversially call the serpents seed. This doctrine has always been seen as heresy but if fits perfectly.

In the Hebrew txt the word serpent is synonymous with lender or debt. So essentially the serpent is a banker. When she ate from the tree of knowledge eve made the first trade in the history of man. And the son born of this loan is called Cain. Cain has two meanings in Hebrew they are purchase and spear/cane. So Cain is the first "purchase" from eating the Apple.

Cain is the first person to commit murder. He killed his brother Abel. Abel in Hebrew is holy. Abel is the exact opposite of his brother he is a man of GOD and grace. When Cain kills his brother it is allusion of him the spear going thru Abel the hole/holy.
Now we go on to the land of Canaan aka the land of Cain. Canaan/Israel was right in the middle of two of the greatest civilizations of that time Egypt and Mesopotamia.Canaan was a place of commerce and trade. Oh look Canaan also means commerce in Hebrew! Canaanites weren't only just a race but it also refers to the spirit of commerce and how it possessed the people. Abraham and Isaac repeatedly tell their sons to never marry a canaanite.
Why couldn't they do this aren't they of the same race? Canaanites are not holy people but men driven by greed and money. Many Jewish prophets confirm that being a canaanite is a mentality.

Now let's move on to the seven headed leviathan and how it relates to debt as well. THE root word here is Levi which means to bound,twist, or join. Levi was the father of the tribe of Levi which withheld the levitical law. Or the law they were bound to. Jesus simplifies the laws by emphasizing it as the love of GOD and love of your neighbors.

Law is only necessary because money exists. In the epistles Paul law is nommos and money is nomisma Law and money are intertwined. Romans 4:15 for law bring about wrath ; if there is no law there is no transgressor. The bible is justifying anarchy!!! The only laws we need are the laws of the universe aka the 10 commandments. When money isn't in the picture all other laws become obsolete.

One of God's many names is the eternal present or the now. There is no other time besides now. Does this mean you get to act crazy and do what you want? Absolutely not it means that the now is the only time to worry about and one must improve himself in every moment possible.

What does this all mean? Man made institutions are just control systems.It is in the human condition to be greedy to want more. Money is a drug that gives you affluence and status. Are ppl not looked down upon for not having money. Ppl will say well you must adapt. These social Darwinist are the same men that hijacked our government and use us as pawns in this money game. They think they're better than us we are nothing but dumb chattel to these men to be used in their global conquest of the world. As long as there is money there will always be corruption no if ands or buts.
Money seperates humans into classes automatically. Every crime is rooted in seperation and money. Why would I KILL someone if he is me and I am him? Why would I sell drugs if not for the lust of money. Capitalism teaches us if there is a demand you must supply it. Isn't that hypocritical than to jail these drug dealers for being capitalist. Do pharmaceutical drugs not trump all other drugs in deaths.

How will we live then what would be the motivation of having a job? Besides the menial tasks that can be done by automation. Do ppl really think humans don't take pride in their work. Is a doctor really only in it for the money and not because they save lives? Would he not want to be known as the best doctor ever? If you knew money was his only motivator and saving lives wasn't would you still want him as your doctor? I'm an average young adult and I am always seeking new knowledge isn't every one in these forums have a passion A drive to be better than you were the day before?

If we had no barriers no limits what can we accomplish as a species. I feel sorry for those ppl who believe money is the only motivation for advancement. You are also totally wrong because I see many stagnant ppl everyday. Our education system doesn't encourage growth it is about obedience. We can't even invest into cleaner energy as we destroy the planet and the animals with it just for money. Isn't it sad the way we are able to destroy nature without any remorse for money? Even noble science has whored itself out to money. I'm gonna say this system seems to promote stagnancy just as well as any other. what about advancing for the sake of advancing and for our children? Do you really want your children to be born in a world where they would be paying off a debt that we created? Would they not hate us for not stopping this outrageous paradoxical system?

The motivation is very simple and that is to actually evolve. Every month I'm reading about a new kid genius that is doing college courses at a very young age. Just with these examples I know we are not at the pinnacle of our evolution.

Think about it we are the only conscious animal on this planet that is able to contemplate something like this. What exactly are we capable of as a species. Is Money going to matter 300 years from when science is so advanced everything we need would be in abundance. If you say no then why does it matter now? If it will be obsolete one day aren't we just speeding up the process? I'm going to start school very soon to and major in biology And one thing I've noticed humans just refuse to find their niche and work in equilibrium with nature. We once did but we strayed from it. Imagine working in total harmony with nature creating nutrient dense super foods that expanded our brains and our growth as a species it's a beautiful thing. There will always be sociopaths and phsycopaths that will commit crimes against humanity but the system we are in actually encourages this behavior and we must change it.

Science to me is the only true way to create this society. Everything must grow thru the scientific method and keep adapting and changing. That is the only way to improve. If it's obsolete it must be discarded. That is true evolution not this sick society that we have now.
edit on 3/7/2015 by christophoros because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/2015 by christophoros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: christophoros
That is good insight.
Yes there is only now and there is really no one who needs to get better or more. There is only what is.
What is can arise as seeking for more and better. One can buy into the concept of past me and future me, a better me and a worse me. Really now is just arising.

When it is not seen that now is just arising unconditionally (love) there will appear to be someone who does not like - this is when being is thrown out of paradise.
Now is paradise and that which lives outside presence is just an illusion.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ugh, that wall of text is an eyesore.

TL; DR

👣

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Yeah OP can you slip the wall of text up...can't read it.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

People like to discredit religious books but they are truly guides on how to reach our potential we are not supposed to emulate these characters many have their faults we must learn from their mistakes

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Please make some dividers in the wall of text so it is easier to read.

I myself think many Christians do not want to see the beast within and always put the anti-christ (anti anointment) in the future, making all of their behavior justified even when they are not. They are self deceiving themselves.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Does this mean you get to act crazy and do what you want? Absolutely not it means that the now is the only time to worry about and one must improve himself in every moment possible.

Is it possible to worry about now? Can any thing be done about now?
The point is that now is simply just happening.

There is no one in now.
But there may appear to be someone in time. Where is time though?
Thoughts arise now that speak about 'things' that appear in the space of 'there and then'. The space of 'there and then' happen now in the head.
Presence is all there is and it constantly appears different.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm not even reading that.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

My bad guys I'm new here really didn't know how to structure it the link is much better than my insight on it

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
aw be nice to the new guy
bump

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros

People like to discredit religious books but they are truly guides on how to reach our potential we are not supposed to emulate these characters many have their faults we must learn from their mistakes

The only mistake is mistaken identity.

What you think is you is just an appearance.
You are seeing and hearing the entire scene - you are not part of the scene.

You are the floodlight - you do not appear in the floodlight.

The movie of life simply moves.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You can get insight in the bible and Jesus is from my point of view a good teacher. Paul from my point of view muddy the water and is used to create the whole we are saved anyways by naming Jesus so we do not have to behave morally.

But in Buddhism and Sikhism I have not found any Paul to screw up the message.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Welcome

Well thought out.

The power pyramid where power and resources trickle up are always a problem in whatever form it is created. And if you create "communism" or any another system (whatever name you choose) with power pyramid it will have the same fault in it. The structure is flawed when creating a society that is for the people, by the people.

edit on 7-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Great post, I totally agree with you. Our society is totally artificial and against nature, it is sick to its core. There are very few crimes that don't involve money IMO, and the worst of them ALWAYS involve money in one way or another. People profit off of war! How is that right at all? Making money off of the genocide of other people. It's sick and so is this world. We have so much potential but we have screwed it up, I think it's too late now, we're too deep to turn back now.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Thank you I tried starting out with a bang for my first post. The truth is no government can equally benefit everyone if there is someone with more power in it than the next person we must all be equal and the only way everyone is equal is naturally.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

We all know eve was decieved into eating the forbidden fruit but what if she committed a sin before that?
God gave us the earth and all its abundance for free. Taking out a loan is mistrust that everything you need is not in the present moment. Essentially eve making a deal with the devil for her first born Abel or who people controversially call the serpents seed. This doctrine has always been seen as heresy but if fits perfectly.

Please quote, or reference, the scripture that says Eve made a deal, or "took out a loan" with the devil for Abel?

That whole controversy is based on Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

However, in Genesis 3:14 it clearly says that God was speaking to the serpent. "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

So when you put those together in context, God told the serpent he would put enmity between the serpent and the woman. In essence, the woman will despise the serpent in a kind of like a Hatfield-McCoy supernatural fued. If the serpent had mated with Eve to produce Abel, I don't think Genesis 3:15 would have made the distinction between each of their seeds.

I don't see a great deception in this or a sin before Eve the ate the fruit.
edit on 3/7/2015 by EternalSolace because: Clarity and Spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

The forbidden fruit is the loan but the deal is the pretext. The devil does nothing unless benefits him it is not just a coincidence that his name means purchase and he slays Abel the grace of GOD. the devil took his soul and used it to create the sin of murder.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ahh so the biblical principle of a Jubilee year after 49? years sounds reasonable in this big old ugly world after all.
Debt is a reality as is greed.
We need Jesus to return to set us free from debt

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What was Eve supposed to receive in return for eating the fruit?

Couldn't the serpent's whole purpose of deceiving Eve into eating the fruit be to currupt God's creation?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm trying to research the word "nahash" and can't find it relating to money or bankers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join