It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotes From Prominent Officials Implying An Extraterrestrial Presence On Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
I don't understand the point of being a skeptic, how would it be better if aliens weren't real?

If they weren't real, we wouldn't have to worry about them coming and colonizing us.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: StalkerSolent

There must be two different types of UFO on our planet, those manufactured here on our planet by our own scientists and engineers using knowledge obtain from reverse engineered from crashed UFO, termed as black projects that run deep in military and government organizations probably not even know from most of high rank officials a type of far above top secret of united nations involving many country's that participate in this dark projects with scientists and founding from recovered crashed UFO, probably this secret organizations are totally independent from any extraterrestrial control at this point, but still working under certain rules and limits established by those extraterrestrial entities. I'm led to believe that at some time in past there was some type of contact between extraterrestrials and humans probably to return dead alien bodies killed in a UFO crash, and this was what originates the first contact between both races, and eventually some type of pact was made. Between us and them. They give us some limited technology, but we can't never show it or admit it to the public or use it to advance our race! And for sure at this point, must exist some type of force that consists of humans and extraterrestrials alike, exploring the galaxy together.

And why i think this can't be made know to the public? Well first of all because it will shake our religion foundations at their core, and originate a total collapse of our religion institutions on earth, leaving a void of spiritual control over the masses!
Second because our economy is totally dependent from fossil fuels, and using any new innovative source of free energy will collapse our societies, even if i would like to run my car on free energy our be total independent from any institution, i know the chaos and jobs will be lost, entire continents will be engulfed in flames and chaos if our dependence from fossil fuels suddenly stops! Is like imagine a car driven at a very high speed, and is passengers travelling without seat-bells and suddenly the car will hit an obstacle on the rod or the driver lost control of the car and have an accident, so we will be those occupants not aware of the danger we face and catches without guard on total chaos because of this sudden accident.
Third, we will destroys ourselves if we have access to more powerful weapons, if we discover a way to create something more powerful then the atom bomb, we will do it, and we will not be using it for peaceful purposes.
Fourth, imagine if a world figure like Obama tomorrow will reveal to the public "We are not alone in the universe, and we have already been visited many times in the last thousand of years". What you guys think will happen?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It is doubtful that all ufos are made here. Timothy Good believes that some are made here and some are alien. I doubt that the technology was in existence during world war 2 or at the time of the dirigibles in the late 19th century to make ufos.

Computer technology did not exist until after the war and it is doubtful these ufos could be designed without the technology we have today, at least.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the quotes. Very, very, interesting to see and read.

In my opinion, these, and any others that can be found. should be gathered up and collated into one source and preserved for future generations, for them to reference. I believe that it may become necessary. I think, looking at what's being said today and also how the Extraterrestrial hypotesis is being slow-logiced declined (by being replaced by the "probably, likely, "secret aircraft" scenarios- we are seeing the groundwork being laid for a great deception on the generations after us. Let me explain my thoughts:

Consider; these objects are witnessed, everyday (figuratively), all over the globe and have been for decades.
Leaks and MSM opinion attempts to draw us toward the conclusion that the public, when we are talking about the 5%(ish) unexplainable sightings, are catching glimpses of "secret technologies"/ "black projects". Advanced, yes, but "ours"- humanities.
Such things have "been developed and tested since the '50s". Really? "Yes- see the photos and declassified documents- some are even saucer/ triangular shaped".

I suggest that they are designed that way, or as close as possible that they could be perceived to look that way from a distance, so as the unexplained 5% could one day be claimed to be these "black ops".

This is being relayed now because, (a): as time goes on, more and more people are dwelling on the 5%(ish); these have to be something real/ tangable- so, if thus, what and who's? and (b): soon?, private companies will be offering "Joe Public" trips to space. At first, low-earth orbit; at some stage exo-orbital and eventually moon trips. What happens then? Will Mr. Public be seeing lights/craft operating some distance away? How can these be explained as non-Extraterrestrial? Well, for these generations, the unofficial-official whispers will be that these "unknowns" are even more advanced "black projects": the next stage advancement of today's ones- but still not Extraterrestial.

Also, considering my thoughts above: the denial of intelligent Extraterrestial life could be maintained for a couple of hundred years more...at least!

Just my views!

Seeker7

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

None of your posted Air vehicles explain GLOWING objects in the sky 'also known as orbs' doing weird/unexplainable maneuvers.

Not to mention that most of these air vehicles actually look like planes. If you have some jet on camera it's actually pretty easy to determine that there are wings.

I doubt that all reported cases are just mistakes... maybe if we had like 100 since 1947 but I believe the number is a bit higher than that

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Seeker7

There's the other possibility. There are no ETs visiting. After all, if any ET capable of interstellar travel wanted to disclose themselves, nobody could stop them.

Secret aircraft requires one conspiracy for secrecy for the usual, obvious reasons.

ET requires two secret conspiracies for no clearly convincing reasons.
edit on 1-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

they aren't going to show themselves more than they have already.
they are here for a multitude of reasons but many believe there are a number of groups with differing reasons for being in this solar system. some are here to balance energy others are here purely to consume it, others were banished here (according to DW) but in reality who knows. I don't have access to space program insiders and the like.

I believe there is a lot more going on than we are being led to believe and the implications are far greater than our 5 sense reality as we now know it. It is a spiritual battle and we will be faced with some choices.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

The point of being a skeptic is not saying that aliens aren't real. The point of being a skeptic or skeptical is looking at the issue logically and saying the evidence does not yet support that hypothesis. Until real evidence has been submitted for review there can only be the position that we do not know. To assume the answer is unreasonable.

Great list of quotes by the way! S&F

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A couple of things to think about..
Ol' Chuck broke the sound barrier in 47, then it took another 6 years to hit Mach 2.
There have been recorded sightings of black triangles since the early 1900's.
The F117 was started to be developed/flown in early 80's.

If the US have the capabilities of reported sighting from the 40's onwards where are the craft?

In my opinion you don't spend billions on craft that never get used in a conflict?

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Inb4 the debunkers claim "there is no proof of aliens"

Anyway those are some great quotes op. I think it is safe to say we have been visited by a higher intelligence for a very long time. We cant afford to ignore the elephant in the room. We need to get to the bottom of this phenomenon once and for all. We need to cut off the black budget and stop funding entities suppressing the truth and tech if we are ever going to get the disclosure we deserve.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: moresco
a reply to: Eunuchorn

The point of being a skeptic is not saying that aliens aren't real. The point of being a skeptic or skeptical is looking at the issue logically and saying the evidence does not yet support that hypothesis. Until real evidence has been submitted for review there can only be the position that we do not know. To assume the answer is unreasonable.

Great list of quotes by the way! S&F

If it walks like a duck

If it quacks like a duck

If it looks like a duck

It's probably a duck

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: Seeker7

There's the other possibility. There are no ETs visiting. After all, if any ET capable of interstellar travel wanted to disclose themselves, nobody could stop them.

Secret aircraft requires one conspiracy for secrecy for the usual, obvious reasons.

ET requires two secret conspiracies for no clearly convincing reasons.

Or there is another possibility.

They are not ET but ....

Our future descendants or

Our ancestors from a lost civilization

Or something we have yet to understand entirely. I can only say that the phenomenon is real and it is part of our reality. Whether you choose to accept it or not.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
As a corollary to this thread, I will post some UFO videos that people might find very interesting:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

(I recommend watching that guy's UFOs videos. He has a lot of convincing videos, though there's an obvious
CGI fake in there).

Also, remember the Western Massachusetts UFOs? They're back.

www.youtube.com...

Seriously, NASA should just give it up already. Everyday when I google or youtube UFOs, I see a report of a sighting,
some of them wih videos, the latest by this lady:
www.mirror.co.uk...

and this one:
www.mirror.co.uk...

According to this site, MUFON had 721 reports in January. It's only a matter of time before they show the big
one(I think right now, they're trying to wake up the world "gently" first), so why delay the inevitable?

republicanherald.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

S&F for pulling this together in one place. But I'm a true believer, so with me, you're preaching to the choir.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
This is all very nice, but i do not care anymore

nothing interesting has happened in ufology for y ears.

Too boring

So why even enter a thread with a topic you consider boring that you don't even care about?

A shill? Paid to troll and stuff?

It's a wonder why some members do act as non-members. Akin to the Dino-denying Christian Group.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I read somewhere that the Mercury astronaut corrected his story to say that the UFO he encountered over Minnesota was not 3 feet wide. It was approximately 30 feet in diameter.

Indeed, those are intriguing quotes that the Original Poster has pulled together. The most intriguing modern day evidence, in my opinion, are UFO's filmed by our Astronauts and statements coming out of the Vatican, affirming that intelligent life exists outside of Earth, and visits Earth.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Yes! Something... everything is hollywoodnized

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Are you claiming to know how extraterrestrial lifeforms "walk, quack and look"?

Because else your duck analogy doesn't make much sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

What im saying is

It's probably non-terrestrial intelligence given the abundance of information. The duck thing is kind of an old saying. A figure of speech.

Non-terrestrial's visiting earth .
Im convinced that is the case personally from experience. So im no good to the argument anyway.
edit on 2-3-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

originally posted by: moebius

What im saying is

It's probably non-terrestrial intelligence given the abundance of information. The duck thing is kind of an old saying. A figure of speech.

Non-terrestrial's visiting earth .
Im convinced that is the case personally from experience. So im no good to the argument anyway.

But they appear, disappear and change shape at the drop of a dime. Where do they go? Where were they seconds before...surely not too far away. It seems more likely they are terrestrial, however, seem to slip into a deminsion we can't quite perceive.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join