It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported in Manitoba Denied by Canadian Military!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I say this much I was privy to a conversation between a certain individual (who I will not name) and NORAD. NORAD tracked an unknown object in the early 1990s performing unbelievable manoeuvres, it impacted an area in the United States. The individual who called an internal number in NORAD and spoke to a military official, the caller claimed he was a military general and he asked what the object was, the reply was as follows "definitely alien sir." Make of this what you will.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Why doesn't a Canadian citizen file an Access to Information Act request to NORAD via the Department of National Defense for "track data" from NORAD Operations Directorate NJ3, for this specific event. It is stored on a NEN system (NORAD Enterprise Network) a Canadian system under NORAD purview. J33 is the component of NJ3 responsible for tracking reporting. A US FOIA request cannot access this system only a ATIA can.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

No, prob. I rarely have anything worth saying/posting. Glad I can help.

Yeah it was most likely a flare. Could of even been some lost troops but most likely just saying a training exercise is starting or that the enemy has been seen( The Opposition force, Which is the funnest role to get in exercises btw) and just alerting the rest of the group.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It could be, possibly a flare indicating to the others the location of the (simulated) crash. When you have a search party you're not all together, and when you find the target you radio/signal in.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Sound like a debunker to me.........

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

S&F and now reading....

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MINONT

I say this much I was privy to a conversation between a certain individual (who I will not name) and NORAD. NORAD tracked an unknown object in the early 1990s performing unbelievable manoeuvres, it impacted an area in the United States. The individual who called an internal number in NORAD and spoke to a military official, the caller claimed he was a military general and he asked what the object was, the reply was as follows "definitely alien sir." Make of this what you will.

Are you serious? I mean sure one can talk a lot, but dude: Are you serious? And please note, i'd maybe belive you, if you confirm, so, are you?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Sound like a good story and wishing it true BUT
Should of put a link to a public wed story of it to see what it all about

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Has anyone checked out the Jackhead First Nation-The Real One facebook page? Weird folder of exercise photo's. US officials there as well. Fishy. Whats that they say about if you want to hide something put it out in the open?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: birhan

Yeah it was most likely a flare. Could of even been some lost troops but most likely just saying a training exercise is starting or that the enemy has been seen( The Opposition force, Which is the funnest role to get in exercises btw) and just alerting the rest of the group.

I always wanted to be an actor for Forces exercises! Wrap my head in a turban and just go wild! hahaha

The thing about this is that witnesses report something falling from the sky. Of course the flare comes down after going up but I'd hope people would know the difference between a disc crashing and a flare falling. Hope Mufon gets out there and rounds up some details.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Why doesn't a Canadian citizen file an Access to Information Act request to NORAD via the Department of National Defense for "track data" from NORAD Operations Directorate NJ3, for this specific event. It is stored on a NEN system (NORAD Enterprise Network) a Canadian system under NORAD purview. J33 is the component of NJ3 responsible for tracking reporting. A US FOIA request cannot access this system only a ATIA can.

Sound like a good story and wishing it true BUT
Should of put a link to a public wed story of it to see what it all about
That a good start but need much more detail to put in a FOIA
Also take a lot of money and most drags on for years

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

There are more photographs of this covert operation:

What is most mysterious about this is how the Canadian military knew that a UFO was going to crash five days before it did:

Operatio n Arctic Bison 2015

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Did I mention pierogies?

MMMM, for pierogies made by hand by old Ukrainian studda bubba's.

This is the greatest culinary gift to the world by the Ukaraine.

Oh was there a UFO ?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SilkyT

The government is 40 years ahead of anything we "earthlings" have,

Not exactly.

like the F-17s or B2s that we all thought was a triangle-shaped UFO and it turned out to be ours--dang!

There aren't any similar aircraft in development- they weren't confused for the low flying, silent black triangles either...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sparrowstail
Well it's not really that fishy, as we do international drills which are called "Joint Exercises", the purpose of which is to practice coordinating allied forces, who are not under the same command. Also do it with Europeans, hell have done it with Russians even, and then some have done them with strange bedfellows (Jordanians for example)...

Haha you think it'd be easy to fight in a turban? Besides if its a winter exercise, I guarantee they will be Russian OpFor
its kind of tongue in cheek, but thats always the implication...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: rossacus
Please don't post thirdphaseofthemoon clips. Dilutes the thread

Sorry but you have to look under every rock to find a gem

Good or bad

I agree completely. I've moved a ton of rocks like ThirdPhase
just to see if anything gleams . Third Phase are not true hoaxers
in the classic sense . They seem to be more of a "believe everything" type of site.
But you gotta check into it all to find nuggets. Don't throw the UFO out with the
website water .

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: birhan

I always wanted to be an actor for Forces exercises! Wrap my head in a turban and just go wild! hahaha

The thing about this is that witnesses report something falling from the sky. Of course the flare comes down after going up but I'd hope people would know the difference between a disc crashing and a flare falling. Hope Mufon gets out there and rounds up some details.

It is so fun. But you still wear the same gear just with a marker of some sort or some slight difference in uniform(although even if I had an option I would refuse wearing the turban in -50 haha).

You guys should look up "Arty Sims" On some occassions these can have you scrambling away like crazy its pretty hilarious in hindsight, during though always leaves you with the same facial expression of shock and barely enough breath to say "OH #!" before your diving to the ground, on one occasion I had one tossed right behind the mound of dirt from digging the trench while we were still in it!

Edit: Also forgot to mention that people would be like wtf was that if they havent seen a flare go off before
edit on 22-2-2015 by birhan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Jackhead reserve ?

Geez, that's only a 1 hour snowmobile ride up the lake from where I live.

Dang it... I always miss out on all the fun.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It hasn't been on the web I was there when the call was made. I have not spoke of this very often but for what it is worth, it is true, whether the guy on the other end (the military official) was accurate in his description of what the object was well that's a matter of interpretation.

edit on 22-2-2015 by MINONT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I have already had a Canadian citizen file for documents from NORAD concerning Tracks of Interest, Unknown Tracks, NI 10-15 and NI 10-19. It is being processed. USNORTHCOM/NORAD PA have confirmed the NEN system and I have USNORTHCOM documents mentioning this system. NJ3- J33 was confirmed by the Office of Secretary of Defense FOIA appeal as being responsible for tracking reporting. It is amazing that virtually no one else is doing requests to obtain this information. And no one has filed a ATIA requests to NORAD to obtain this data. And no they are not on the net at present not until I have obtained the documents. NORAD has confirmed the existence of the documents, since USNORTHCOM provided the identification of these documents, which I believe they accesses a non US Government system, which caused some problems from what I understand.

edit on 22-2-2015 by MINONT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join