It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported in Manitoba Denied by Canadian Military!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Nice remote area for an exercise

JackHead area Interlake area

and an extremely cold weekend there to add to the situation.

It's chilly!

It would be nice if more photo's of the convoy were posted.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As far as the comments about crashing on our planet goes, I don't think there were very many actual crashes at all.. and if there were, it stands to reason that while a propulsion system built around magnetics might be great for crossing great expanses of the galaxy, it might be fairly terrible when coming close to something with its own magnetism and gravity. So it's not out of the realm of belief they might occasionally crash.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Interesting story so far.. I hope the guy that has been detained , was clever enough to upload these pictures to some secure account or into some picture cloud. Then we may be hear from it later after the guy has been released or something?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So...

Covert black ops quickly trying to hide the fact that one of their advanced military aircraft crashed into a lake ?

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
alleged photo of the 'crash site', posted on facebook;

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Canadian government are not very used to being caught off guard. If this WAS the Canadian forces encountering an "unknown" anything, we do not have the kind of rug the US does to sweep it under. We do not do a whole lot of experimental projects especially "National Security" projects that demand an edge of the rug be lifted at all times for an easy sweep.

If this was a UFO crash, which is uncommon here, the Canadian brass would not know which steps to follow to cover it up and there would probably be a lot of info slip initially just over the excitement and lack of experience containing anything sighted by the public.

IF this was a typical experimental craft likely from the US, the Canadian brass would have been alerted quickly by what is by now a standard operating procedure in the US. Once Canada is alerted and instructed what to do and what not to tell... then we can execute a recover and deny operation because we would then have instructions on how to do so.

I think Canada is covering up an experimental US craft. The US should not feel too warm and fuzzy over it though, because if the craft is here in Canada, then China has it's paws all over it. Guaranteed!

edit on 22-2-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

This is the actual and only picture taken of the event from the guy that has being detained ? If so I could point out some weird formations but that couldn't tell anything I think.

edit on 0b49America/ChicagoSun, 22 Feb 2015 14:04:49 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 22 Feb 2015 14:04:49 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

This is the actual and only picture taken of the event from the guy that has being detained ?

His camera froze before he got the chance to take a second picture.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Then it's going to be very hard to convince anyone of his experience , if he's going public after all..

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
looks to me like some kind of naval boat exercise, its easy to mistake a shiny hull of a boat for a saucer. case closed.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If that is supposed to be a photo of the UFO then we got a problem.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Identical to to the one I saw earlier today, but with a twist. Don't know if this is the original or not.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'd never guess the next Roswell would be in my own backyard... I really hope something comes of this, but I won't hold my breath...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I found this video on Twitter of the crash site:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
As far as the comments about crashing on our planet goes, I don't think there were very many actual crashes at all.. and if there were, it stands to reason that while a propulsion system built around magnetics might be great for crossing great expanses of the galaxy, it might be fairly terrible when coming close to something with its own magnetism and gravity. So it's not out of the realm of belief they might occasionally crash.

They have a technology capable of crossing great expanses of the galaxy only to spend the last 70 years flying around places like Jackhead, Manitoba for no apparent reason in craft that work terribly on a planet?

It's all unknown so I guess we can speculate anything but if were talking about what "stands to reason" that doesn't really make any sense to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicRay

That video is old, from Siberia, and has nothing to do with this thread. Why didn't you research before posting?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I just realized that the Canadian Forces excuse was that they purposely crashed an operational air craft into a lake for "excercise" ???

Should there not be some record of government property being slated for destruction?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wouldn't all the lakes up there be frozen.

The one in Roswell was said to of been shot down, by the Air force, at least that is what that old scientist, that worked at area-51, said, in interview. Yous know he just passed not long ago.

I remember that one crashed in Kberg, Penn, back in the 60s, it went BOOOOOOM!! I was in front yard, in Michigan.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
They have a technology capable of crossing great expanses of the galaxy only to spend the last 70 years flying around places like Jackhead, Manitoba for no apparent reason in craft that work terribly on a planet?
It's all unknown so I guess we can speculate anything but if were talking about what "stands to reason" that doesn't really make any sense to me.

To make any assumptions about the reliability of 'alien technology' is pretty silly to me. It 'stands to reason' simply isn't worth even talking about.

Darn, there I go wasting my time again!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
As a former member of the Canadian Forces, I can tell you they would not crash an aircraft for a training exercise. We can hardly afford to lose them in active duty...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join