It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported in Manitoba Denied by Canadian Military!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here the location

If you have Facebook here
FaceBook link

Some interesting comment on there

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Well if the witnesses are silenced and the one witness that did manage to capture something was detained then it would be inprobable to recieve any reports from them.

I don't think you know the Native people of Canada. They sure don't get silenced by the government or military. Extremely independent. I would expect more sighting reports to trickle out as people start asking questions.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Just some food for thought, what if the military knowing that a UFO will be coming to a general area prepare staged training exercises to instead shoot down and recover UFO'S ? It's a stretch for sure but just a thought

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
AS being a army exercise
from face book commemt
Rob Serger www.army-armee.forces.gc.ca... This is a link some say explaining the activity, but if you look at the date modified, it is the same date as the crash!!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Very true, having lived on the "Rez" for 4 years I can tell you with certainty that the native peoples would sooner give a big middle finger to the government unless it was perhaps life or death..but even then they still might lol

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Your link is 404
edit on 21-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Your link is 404

which one facebook or army one

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Face book
facebook

Army exercise
Army exercise

hope that help

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So originally it was scheduled until the 19th but has been extended until the 22nd now..maybe I should watch what I say ? I just might get a knock on the door...*puts on foil hat*

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

So originally it was scheduled until the 19th but has been extended until the 22nd now..maybe I should watch what I say ? I just might get a knock on the door...*puts on foil hat*

Guess with that map I posted they know where i I'm also lol

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

I don't think you know the Native people of Canada. They sure don't get silenced by the government or military. Extremely independent. I would expect more sighting reports to trickle out as people start asking questions.

In due time I expect more information to trickle out as well but who knows the nature of the initial threats. Being independent is one thing, possibly fearing for your life is another.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What I find baffling is that people believe UFO's are crashing, and that there are military groups sent to retrieve them, but they don't believe in training exercises! No one is born with the skills and knowledge to pull a giant disc out of a frozen lake with a snowmobile, that takes practice.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay
What I find baffling is that people believe UFO's are crashing, and that there are military groups sent to retrieve them, but they don't believe in training exercises! No one is born with the skills and knowledge to pull a giant disc out of a frozen lake with a snowmobile, that takes practice.

No we are not born with the knowledge but people did for year around here and those are 200 ton lodging truck LOL

And I guess you did not read the part about the army exercise wed page being modified on the same day as the crash

Should read a bit before putting your foot in your mouth
edit on 21-2-2015 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't think they got the UFO yet. You have to read the news: It states:

The bright light that people saw, he explained, came from an airplane that takes off very quickly.

"From a distance it may have looked like it was going straight up in the air, but it wasn't," he said. "It was just us out there playing our games."

The exercise wraps up on Sunday.

I don't think those guys on snowmobiles could pull a UFO out of the lake, that is why "exercise wraps up on Sunday." They needed to get equipment out onto the lake to get this UFO. Also MUFON Canadian hasn't even reporting this UFO incident, WHY? If you look at the surface the snowmobile are on in the news pictures it is too rough to land a plane on that lake, pontoon skids or wheels, because the plane would flip on such rough surface. There no witnesses saying that the UFO went up into the sky as the guy wanted people to believe, only that it crashed in the lake. It was an intentional misleading statement.

This was our one chance to catch the military goons red-handed with a UFO retrieval and MUFON Canadian is asleep at the wheel. Jerks!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Why not? The Americans have had them since 1952. What do you think you see flying around? Now when it comes to abductions, that' a whole other story. We (Eisenhower) signed an agreement called The Greada Tready stating that the aliens could abduct a certain amount of Americans for "research" as long as they returned us with no memory of it and returned us in the same spot they took us in return for their technology. I could go on and on but you can look up the Greada Tready. ``Silky T

I just read that TODAY is the 60th anniversary of that "first contact" .....
The event is possibly the most significant that any American President could have conducted: an alleged ‘First Contact’ meeting with extraterrestrials at Edwards Air Force base (previously Muroc Airfield), and the beginning of a series of meetings with different extraterrestrial races that led to a ‘treaty’ that was eventually signed. This astonishing First Contact event, if it occurred, will experience its 50th anniversary on February 20-21, 2004.

Here it is......"The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the alien nation would furnish Majesty Twelve with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis." (I think they meant Majestic 12).

More...exopolitics.org...

Edited for more informative discussion and a link.

edit on FebruaryAmerica/ChicagobSat, 21 Feb 2015 16:45:21 -0600000000pmSat, 21 Feb 2015 16:45:21 -060015 2 by SilkyT because: (no reason given)

edit on FebruaryAmerica/ChicagobSat, 21 Feb 2015 16:55:33 -0600000000pmSat, 21 Feb 2015 16:55:33 -060015 2 by SilkyT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Also why would you rescue someone on a frozen lake with a snowmobile if in fact it was a crashed plane rescue? That would cause someone to risk falling into killing lake temps. The way to rescue someone in that type of situation would be a helicopter with some guy suspended from a cable, not people on snowmobiles. I mean really, exactly what kind of military excises is this? Rescue, search and destroy? Is this a militarized zone, I don't think so.

This is one time when the weather allowed for MUFON to final do something about this one crashed UFO event and private way the military treats it as their right to know but not yours. MUFON Canadian doesn't even report it? Apparently MUFON never has anyone mobilized to respond quickly to this situation because this was it, this was their big opportunity and MUFON Canada totally missed it. Those guys don't really care much about UFO reports do they!

Oh, the news said: "Davies said soldiers are training to deal with a plane crash and provide ground search and rescue support in the Arctic"

Okay, they just would not use snowmobiles, because of the temp of the water, if the ice was cracked, someone close to the edge on snowmobile might fall in and icy water would kill in minutes.

And this: ...an airplane that takes off very quickly. They would have to make a level runway, because that ice is too rough, just look at the pictures of the snowmobiles on the ice.

www.cbc.ca...

edit on 21-2-2015 by Mayamya because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mayamya

The bright light that people saw, he explained, came from an airplane that takes off very quickly.

"From a distance it may have looked like it was going straight up in the air, but it wasn't," he said. "It was just us out there playing our games."

I don't think those guys on snowmobiles could pull a UFO out of the lake, that is why "exercise wraps up on Sunday." They needed to get equipment out onto the lake to get this UFO. Also MUFON Canadian hasn't even reporting this UFO incident, WHY? If you look at the surface the snowmobile are on in the news pictures it is too rough to land a plane on that lake, pontoon skids or wheels, because the plane would flip on such rough surface. There no witnesses saying that the UFO went up into the sky as the guy wanted people to believe, only that it crashed in the lake. It was an intentional misleading statement.

This was our one chance to catch the military goons red-handed with a UFO retrieval and MUFON Canadian is asleep at the wheel. Jerks!

That why they say that reporting to most UFO group is useless they have all been compromise one way or another
they are only good at data collection and help cover it up

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DonaldC

That is when they resort to killing witnesses.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This SOOOO reminds me of Strangers by Dean Koontz.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mayamya

I hope the witnesses will be able to tell an object coming down vs and object going up. Besides that, I don't think the Canadian military has a plane that goes pretty much vertical on takeoff. The witness should have been able to see an angle to the ascent if it was a CF-18.

I don't think those guys on snowmobiles could pull a UFO out of the lake, that is why "exercise wraps up on Sunday." They needed to get equipment out onto the lake to get this UFO.

For sure snowmobiles wont be able to pull out a submerged UFO unless it was really, really small. Even a Smart car would probably be too heavy.

As well, I don't think the ice will support a massive crane. They could have a lot of issues if anything of a decent size crashed there. I'm still not sold what actually happened myself.

I'd cut MUFON some slack...it's a pretty remote area and getting an investigation going there with the weather and location isn't all that easy. Native witnesses will be great sources for what happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join