It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Is Painting The Middle East Red With The Blood Of Christians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

So at something like a "Day of Prayer" when whomever says "Now let Us pray for those that are fighting the wars, away from family in the face of death, destruction...." Then the attendees are imaging/picturing war/strife so then war/strife is provided? Like a Law of Attraction?

Funny thing about 'The Truth' and that in a world of constant change, The Truth is the only thing that stays the same...

Re: "demonize those not..." Maybe a subconscious rationalization? Kind of like "Which truck is best? Ford vs. Chevy. They have to rationalize their purchase?

namaste

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How many Americans has ISIS killed?

Anyone?

thanks. . . .

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Oooh scary headline

Ban religion... all of it, may not solve all the worlds problems but there would be a damn sight less of them.

100% no.
Are you really that blind to the reality of the situation?
Banning 'all religion' is the most absurd idea ever. Seriously. Just stop.

Its actually a brilliant idea and would solve a lot of issues. If aliens do exist I think they're looking down on us wondering why we slaughter each other over a mythical fairytale we've been told as children.

It wont happen though, because as soon as you mention banning religion people become irate.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Me thinks that in the near future there's going to be worldwide revenge killings of innocent Muslims on a scale that Muslim extremits are perpetrating on other innocents, and not neccessarily Christian.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Me thinks that in the near future there's going to be worldwide revenge killings of innocent Muslims on a scale that Muslim extremits are perpetrating on other innocents, and not neccessarily Christian.

I think you're right. Anti-Muslim sentiment is rising around the world. When it boils over, we are going to be faced with a full on holy war. Personally, I would stand against these Muslim savages that have no respect for human life. They kill indiscriminately and should be dealt with, with extreme prejudice.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I may not be religious but I'm not about to bash Christians when it comes to a long continuing mass slaughter. No one wants that.. I look at this as crazy weak minded people (Isis) are slaughtering innocent people.

I fear a ww3 scenario is inevitable.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I think you're right. Anti-Muslim sentiment is rising around the world. When it boils over, we are going to be faced with a full on holy war. Personally, I would stand against these Muslim savages that have no respect for human life. They kill indiscriminately and should be dealt with, with extreme prejudice.

I hope that never happens.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Anyone?

thanks. . . .

4 Americans have been killed by isis.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Anyone?

thanks. . . .

thank you.

Same number that Hillary and Obama let die in Benghazi.

Yet we didn't attack them.

Now I know Obama is a small, cowardly, weak leader. But we don't need the middle East or Islam to illustrate that.

We can see that with the Ukraine, Putin, and Russia.

I figure North Korea has killed more American Christians also.

ISIS is bad news. But they are only as big as their twitter account.

Christians are getting slaughtered. But they get slaughtered everywhere. (it's our cross to bear-ha!)

Obama will never attack ISIS full-on. He doesn't have the courage.
But he also won't attack North Korea, Russia, China or any other nation either.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Anyone?

thanks. . . .

Apparently the sentiment then was...we need to remove our soldiers from that place. Now it is the whiny Christians calling for feet on the ground.

If God existed..let him/her/it protect them...otherwise why pray? If it is his /her/it's plans...then let them play out.

Stop trying to cause a holy war....do other people start wars over fictional characters? Do Archie fans want war on Garfield fans?
edit on 18-2-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Weren't you one of the top whiners about Obama keeping soldiers there...now you want him to go to war..for what?...stupid little faith war..

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

????

What are you talking about?

I'm not trying to cause a holy war but isis is but isis should know that when you go looking for trouble you will eventually find it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Weren't you one of the top whiners about Obama keeping soldiers there...now you want him to go to war..for what?...stupid little faith war..

Just putting things in perspective. But if it'll make you feel better, you can call my mama a name.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

????

I'm not trying to cause a holy war but isis is but isis should know that when you go looking for trouble you will eventually find it.

Yeah and Christians are falling for it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

????

Yeah and Christians are falling for it.

Honestly I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Are you an Isis supporter?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
In comparison, where was all the hurt and outrage of the Rwandan Genocide (100 days = 800,00 people dead)?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Just putting things in perspective. But if it'll make you feel better, you can call my mama a name.

Just saying

It really doesn't matter what Obama does..it's going to be wrong either way in yours and others eyes.

Good for him for not falling for ISIS BS and calling for a holy war. They are attempting to make the world hate all Muslims to create a war of faiths...and small minded individuals are falling for it.

They need the world to hate all Muslims...so the peaceful ones will go to war for them.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Honestly I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Are you an Isis supporter?

Of course not..but I can't stand it when idiots try to make others go to war for their own personal beliefs.

ISIS is egging on countries...so they can start a so called holy war...and luckily Obama is not falling for it.

It is not a war with Muslims...but with extremists.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Christians ??

Persecuted ??

How absurd, people are targeted everywhere for their beleifs. Its just an excuse for violence.

How many people were killed in the middle east for their faith or race ??? Probably hundreds of thousands, yet you point to 21 CHRISTIANS being killed, .... Oh my, the devil really wants you dead !

Ridiculous

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DMFL1133

There they didn't care because it was Christians doing the killing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join