It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Psynic

ATS?

Its all over the media

BS!

BBC refer to it as "Purported", which means NO PROOF WHATSOEVER!
Are you really this ignorant or are you being intentionally contrary?

A VERY casual search led me to multiple photos and at least one video source.

Dozens, if not HUNDREDS of news sources are reporting it. The President of the U.S. confirmed it. The Jordanian Government confirmed it.

Either you're not looking very hard for your proof or you're being intentionally contrary.

Which is it?

This dude trolls so many threads here.....just search the post history and check them out. I am beginning to think he is an ISIS sympathizer and just looking to try to contradict anything others say about them in a negative light.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Even that would be to good for them!

Personally I'd bury them all in pigs blood but as many have said and I agree, these scum bags are not Muslims, they have tarnished a whole relgion with their barbaric actions.

Is it not in the Koran, that only Allah can punish with fire?

They ARE muzlims...There are two kinds of muzlims...Those who burn people and cut their heads off and those who support them...They're all the same bunch...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

ISIS/ISIL or whatever their flavor of the day is, has no interest in getting rid of Israel. In fact, I would venture to say that Israel is and always has been a pawn; something akin to a rallying cry and a way to raise funds.

These groups exist to carry out the very acts their seemingly peaceful religion purports to condemn. These groups want power, absolute power, and I dare suggest that they want dominion over the entire world.

While I can't suggest that genocide is the answer (it never is), I will suggest that the world stop pussyfooting around and do two things:

1. Cut off the money supply. I don't care if it is offshore in the Cayman's or in a bank in Geneva.
2. Dispatch every elite response team to obliterate them. Cut their heads off and put them on poles for everyone to see. Anyone who takes up arms with them shall be put to death immediately.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Willtell
You are aware many countries are bombing ISIL right?..including Canada which at first I was wanting us not to get involved.
Me thinks it's time to kick it up quite a few notches and Im good with it.

I posted months ago that this bombing wasn’t going to work

I advised a real war on Isil

Obama, the wimp in chief, should have led an international coalition of real boots on the ground

If he couldn’t have done that then he should have sent American troops back in.

Let's be honest, there wasn't really a public appetite for an all out ground assault in Syria.

The more barbaric murders at the hands of ISIS/ISIL, the more the appetite will return. Don't worry, you'll soon have your ground war to gawp at, I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: LukeDAP

Reports indicate the Islamic State (ISIS) has executed a prisoner, Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh, who the group had previously indicated they wanted to swap for Jordanian prisoner Sajida al-Rishawi.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muath al-Kasasba being burned alive

I could only find a couple of articles on it, but I first saw it on Twitter...

That's what muzlims do...There's only one way to eradicate the disease...

Your bigotry is the problem.

First, IT WAS A MUZLIM WHO GOT BURNED ALIVE

Second

ITS MUZLIMS, KURDS, WHO ARE THE ONLY ONES FIGHTING ISIS

Your bigotry doesn’t help a thing

edit on 3-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I have never in my life supported a war

I despise violence and war

I cried like a pussy when they started the war in Iraq.

You know why?

Because I KNEW IT WOULD CREATE SOMETHING LIKE ISIL

If there is any thing like a just war at all, it would be a war against Isil

If you don't see that then I cant open your eyes...

Now if it turns out that Isil is one great big false flag, black op of all time

Then so be it

It is a force that one has to fight

edit on 3-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Get off your soap box.

No one "yet" has said the video is a fake.

And I concur with others, these scumbags need to be wiped off the Earth!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

originally posted by: Psynic
I call BS.

And enabling by ATS for allowing propaganda in a News forum.

There's evidence. Video, tweets, photographs.

It won't make any difference to Psynic and their like. Check his post history. I'm afraid that die-hard conspiracy people will never accept reality. Remember there are die-hards out there that don't even believe that the Pilots F-16 even crashed in Syria nor that he was captured. It is a mindset and sadly no amount of reasoning will dissuade them. No doubt there are some very sad people out there producing videos on why this latest IS video and the atrocity committed is fake.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
My question is why? If you really want your caliphate do exactly what they are doing minus these torture video. Its like theyre making propaganda agaibst themselves and that my why. This isnt about brilliantly and quietly taking land ita about provoking someone else far away and not involved in fighting a war.

You got the nail on the head that is the exact plan!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Ditto, these kinda folk give the rest of us a bad name!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just watched it. Most disturbing thing I've ever watched.
This one is actually REAL! So why fake beheading videos but burn a human being alive?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

I have a good idea to stop the Muslim terrorists instead of carpet bombing and using nukes why don't all the civilized nations of the world deport all the Muslims back to the Middle East ! Now my reasoning behind this is not racist. Maybe if we punished all Muslims for the behavior of the few bad ones then all the suposively good Muslims would kill the bad Muslims for us and join the 21st century! Why would Muslims want to live in Europe and the United States anyways? Everytime I see Muslims they are wearing their diapers on their heads so it's obvious they don't want to assimilate! Wouldn't it be more humane to send them back to their homeland instead of sending soldiers to their country to kill them?

link   
a reply to: flammadraco

I don't know if anyone remembers that during the war in Lebanon, the militants kidnapped a Russian agent, and demanded the release of their fellows held by the Russians. The Russians then captured a militant commander, and said release our man or yours gets sent back in bits. The militants fearing the Russians released the agent, and surely enough the Russians released the commander and sent him back in a taxi, but in bits.

We need some one who is not afraid to to call ISIS bluff, sometime you need to fight fire with fire

link   
Obama: ISIS only 'interested in death and destruction'

www.cnn.com...

What else is new Obama?

2 plus 2 is 4

That was really perceptive of him!

What other wizened words from our great president can be said

Doesn’t he understand, doesn’t this man see that some things are obvious.

When this president of ours goes to judgment God will tell him

Didn’t you get the signs from me dummy?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Poor fellow RIP! Not a nice way to expire i'm sure. Hope he was brave to the last!
Maggots have no feeling, heart or conscience.
Time to expedite these in human cowards!!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am not saying that ISIS/ISIL are a false flag operation, but going in there to take them on head first, will just create more problems. It will create additional Jihadists and create more problems, probably bigger than what we are experiencing currently.

ISIS/ISIL want the West to be dragged in, that's why they post these videos. And if we successfully wiped out ISIS/ISIL, it will not stop there, it will be a case of assisting the moderate rebels, you know, the ones that kill moderately, to remove the Syrian regime.

We've already screwed up the Middle East, let them sort it out for themselves.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

ISIS has got to go and Islamic countries need to step up and squash these maniacs. The goal of these actions is to further polarize the world and make the moderate Islamic masses feel put upon by instigating attacks on the perverted "Islamic Caliphate." What really needs to happen is a world Islamic conference that takes this theological abomination out of the 7th century and provides a less barbaric interpretation of the Quran. It is time for moderation, tolerance, and respect of others that Islam demands for itself.

Every Imam in the civilized world should be made aware that they are walking a thin line. Foment rebellion, promote terrorism or murder of apostates [yes, people change their outlook. Get over it and allow it without retribution like all other religions do], and it's deportation to a place of our choosing after the civilized world removes all citizenships.
Play nice or off you go to camel spiders and sandstorms....or a nice jungle where you can preach to little guys with poison darts and short tempers.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Of course there will be consequences.

Buts that’s on the people who started the Iraq war

That’s on Bush’ black soul, him and Cheney

They will roast in hell with Isil

You keep saying it will create more, not necessarily if they do what should be done.

They destroyed the Nazis and they were far more powerful than this band of nuts.

Where is fascism now? Where is Nazism? Where are the leftist terrorists of the 60's?

If they defeat this jihadist ignorance and not play with it as they have been doing it will go away.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The middle east, when we have no real reason to go its full speed ahead.. Now there is a so called visual target not a thing ..

Interesting..

Ra

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I can only say that Satan has found a friend in IS ... I only hope that Jordan pilot died quick . Only monsters do such things..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join