It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

That's not only heavily debated but also a massive contradiction to many other sources.

I won't say you're wrong...
But I have my doubts towards its authenticity.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
For the supposed sober people like the president of the US and Turkey, NATO and the ”Muslim” countries to allow these filthy barbarians to exist in itself is an indictment of our leaders as barbarians themselves.

I posted the day we learned of these beasts that the best thing to do is form a world coalition and exterminate ISIL.

But Obama is not the leader to do this.

Hillary has more balls than Obama

What do they have to do to get the leaders to understand this?

I don't know about that. Obama has just stated that after the release of this video, he is now doubly determined to deal with them.

Doubly determined, double the air strikes? Double the number of troops sent to Iraq to train their forces? Or just double the rhetoric?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ISIS is trucking large quantities of oil across the border to Turkey.....
They have been doing this since they took over.
International Banks are facilitating this as they facilitate the money laundering of the various organised crime syndicate around the world.....
(Money laundering played a huge role in keeping American and other banks solvent during the money crisis of 2008 and beyond...)

There is no power without money.....ISIS can be stopped by stopping the bankers from profiting from the human misery they are creating.....

Don't be sucked into the psywar they peddle to keep it all in motion......

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

It had crossed my mind that the Pilot had been killed much earlier than we've been told.

& yes, maybe Jordan could take a leaf out of Kim Yong Un's book in dealing with these reprobates in their custody.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Even that would be to good for them!

Personally I'd bury them all in pigs blood but as many have said and I agree, these scum bags are not Muslims, they have tarnished a whole relgion with their barbaric actions.

Is it not in the Koran, that only Allah can punish with fire?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am all for eye for an eye...they should go out in the same manner.

What is needed is to find something that is just as shocking to them as this is to the rest of the world....scare the crap out of them for if they are ever captured.

I know plenty of people say violence doesn't solve anything, but the extremists can't be changed. Violence is truly the ONLY way to get rid of them for good, so it may as well serve as a shock to the system to let them know that they will die a very violent and painful death. I am all for drawing and quartering them the slow way.

Aaaaiiiiiii! No Vasa, no. Stop with the horrific visuals. Look, they kill people, and the coalition is trying to kill them in turn. The end result is death. There is no need to lower oneself to the same depraved level as them before that, or how could one distinguish the one from the other?

Do you suggest a stern speaking to and some rigorous alternate programming that takes a lot of time and money? Sorry, they had their chance to do something good on this earth and I would not spend a dime or time trying to make them realize the folly of their ways.

Death is the ONLY option for trash like this. It is the ONLY thing they understand. You can't talk them out of it and they are not worth trying to change. Death is cheap....tired of bleeding hearts trying to say violence is not the answer.

I don't look at it as lowering myself at all. If someone is going to kill me I am going to try to kill them first....does that make me lower than them because I won? Just because the manner of death takes a bit of time? Is that what makes it lowered to their level?

Death is death, but certain people need to understand how it feels to do what they do or they will never understand.

If you can't tell, I am really not one of those that cares much for trying to rehab a killer.....if that is in you and you act on it then I just assume you understand that you may die the same way.

Similar to those that cry over people being shot in the act of a crime....not a bunch of sympathy from me there either...if you are a criminal, expect something bad to happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I saw the video and it is professionally made propaganda. They took a lot of time to make this video. Its not like the other video where he speaks into a camera and cuts his head off with a small little knife. The video is 22 mins long and has lots of graphics. The ending shows picture and the addresses of "crusader" Jordanian pilots families and a rewards for killing them.

The execution happened a while ago hence no proof of life
edit on 3-2-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

I have got to say, death by immolation by fire has to be right up there in the most horrid ways to die imaginable.

ISIS, or the puppet masters of ISIS (if there are any), truly have gone to a new low.

To say it sent a shiver up my spine is to put it mildly.

Holy frak.

edit on 3-2-2015 by nullafides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Question is, how on Earth Europeans allow these b-tards come back to their hoods as if nothing happened while in Syria?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

For the supposed sober people like the president of the US and Turkey, NATO and the ”Muslim” countries to allow these filthy barbarians to exist in itself is an indictment of our leaders as barbarians themselves.

I posted the day we learned of these beasts that the best thing to do is form a world coalition and exterminate ISIL.

But Obama is not the leader to do this.

Hillary has more balls than Obama

What do they have to do to get the leaders to understand this?

I don't know about that. Obama has just stated that after the release of this video, he is now doubly determined to deal with them.

Doubly determined, double the air strikes? Double the number of troops sent to Iraq to train their forces? Or just double the rhetoric?

Double the bs

I don't believe Obama is going to do anything

He doesn't have the ability to indulge in complexities. This is a complex problem, that his mind can't get around. Although it doesn't appear as such, he is as simple minded as Bush.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
We all know the leader of Jordan is an extremely smart and fluently westernized man. I wonder how he will handle this. Read this topic so I can get your opinions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Question is, how on Earth Europeans allow these b-tards come back to their hoods as if nothing happened while in Syria?

Are those the same Europeans who use to burn people during the inquisition?

And all those witches they burned…weren’t those Europeans who did the burning?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swing80s

I'm starting to think Jordan is the only Muslim country that actually wants to fight ISIS, maybe the other countries leaders actually agree with them.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
At this point Im ok with full military invervention, not interested in staying out of it..this sickens me to the core. I hope Jordan sends everything they got.
edit on 3-2-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Centuries ago!

Welcome to 2015!

link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Are those the same Europeans who use to burn people during the inquisition?

And all those witches they burned…weren’t those Europeans who did the burning?

We've become a bit more civilised since then. You should come and visit, we now have electricity.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

It was hundreds of years ago, we've moved forward. They've gone way backwards.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spych78
It's almost like de-evolution

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Various (unconfirmed) sources are suggesting this execution took place a month ago. Apparently there was a tweet claiming the same thing, dated one month ago.

Sorry I'm not able to provide sources as I'm in a rush.

Jordan are also fast-tracking the hanging of six ISIS affiliated prisoners, including the female, failed suicide bomber.

CX

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Saw this earlier on Sky News, when they were discussing how ISIS have stooped to new lows to gain attention to thier cause.

Here's an idea then...STOP GIVING THEM THE ATTENTION AN AIR TIME!!!"

No TV air time, no newspaper coverage, no radio air time. Nothing.

Just let those who deal with this sort of scum do thier thing, and stop giving them the attention.

CX.
edit on 3/2/15 by CX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join