It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: jhn7537

When are people that keep saying this going to realize that you cannot defeat an enemy like IS by "carpet bombing" any particular area?

Have you ever really thought that statement through?

How does one kill ideology by "carpet bombing"?

You do realize ISIS has supporters and sympathizers in a variety of countries, don't you?

You know you can bomb more than one country... I didn't just say carpet bombing one specific target zone...

link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

Reports indicate the Islamic State (ISIS) has executed a prisoner, Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh, who the group had previously indicated they wanted to swap for Jordanian prisoner Sajida al-Rishawi.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muath al-Kasasba being burned alive

I could only find a couple of articles on it, but I first saw it on Twitter...

He's been dead for a month. ISIS tried to trade him against captives held by Jordanians while he was already dead.

link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Willtell
You are aware many countries are bombing ISIL right?..including Canada which at first I was wanting us not to get involved.
Me thinks it's time to kick it up quite a few notches and Im good with it.

I posted months ago that this bombing wasn’t going to work

I advised a real war on Isil

Obama, the wimp in chief, should have led an international coalition of real boots on the ground

If he couldn’t have done that then he should have sent American troops back in.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

I agree with you but we can only be terrorised by IS if we allow their propaganda to be shared across social media.

I'm still waiting for someone to pop up with a Youtube video saying its "Fake".

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

That's a Hadith not a Quranic verse.

But yes, it should be forbidden even according to ISIS...

More evidence that they are Communists with a new agenda to destroy religion.

Infiltration, with as much emphasis on "this is for Allah & his messenger" as possible.

The playbook is predictable even if updated.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for the correction, not that well versed.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Anybody with any legitimate experience with a certain mentality and psychological knowledge would have known the first sign of Isil that there is no other way but to go in there with a massive army and exterminate these mad dogs just like they had to do to the Nazis.

Its their mentality

I posted that the first sign of Isil months ago. Go look at my op's

I posted that I know the mentality of these kinds of savages

I could have predicted what there doing.

And believe me IT WILL GET WORST.

Obama is just delaying the inevitable with his wimpy bombing.

The bombing isn’t even militarily correct because he has no boots on the ground.

It’s a farce.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

US boots on the ground would cause every young Muslim in the area to come fight the great evil (USA). Having US boots on the ground would make this situation way worse.

We need Muslim countries to take back their land and religion

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

US boots on the ground would cause every young Muslim in the area to come fight the great evil (USA). Having US boots on the ground would make this situation way worse.

We need Muslim countries to take back their land and religion

That’s my first option.

BUT

Since it was the US that started this by INVADING IRAQ IN THE FIRST PLACE…

They have obligated this country

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
We have the technology to find out who these people are, where they station themselves, when and how many - so what's the hold up?

After this I'd be totally ok with bringing out the napalm (at least).

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I agree with you but we can only be terrorised by IS if we allow their propaganda to be shared across social media.

What a load of BS!

These FAKE allegations of the execution by fire of the Jordanian pilot ARE the propaganda.

The swarm of warmongers here calling for carpet bombing and a nuclear response and being supported by ATS with NO PROOF whatsoever are the REAL terrorists.

The news articles all say "purported execution" or "claims of execution" but that detail seems to be lost on this lynch mob.

A total farce and a disgrace which puts ATS clearly in perspective.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: aboutface

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am all for eye for an eye...they should go out in the same manner.

What is needed is to find something that is just as shocking to them as this is to the rest of the world....scare the crap out of them for if they are ever captured.

I know plenty of people say violence doesn't solve anything, but the extremists can't be changed. Violence is truly the ONLY way to get rid of them for good, so it may as well serve as a shock to the system to let them know that they will die a very violent and painful death. I am all for drawing and quartering them the slow way.

Aaaaiiiiiii! No Vasa, no. Stop with the horrific visuals. Look, they kill people, and the coalition is trying to kill them in turn. The end result is death. There is no need to lower oneself to the same depraved level as them before that, or how could one distinguish the one from the other?

Do you suggest a stern speaking to and some rigorous alternate programming that takes a lot of time and money? Sorry, they had their chance to do something good on this earth and I would not spend a dime or time trying to make them realize the folly of their ways.

Death is the ONLY option for trash like this. It is the ONLY thing they understand. You can't talk them out of it and they are not worth trying to change. Death is cheap....tired of bleeding hearts trying to say violence is not the answer.

I don't look at it as lowering myself at all. If someone is going to kill me I am going to try to kill them first....does that make me lower than them because I won? Just because the manner of death takes a bit of time? Is that what makes it lowered to their level?

Death is death, but certain people need to understand how it feels to do what they do or they will never understand.

If you can't tell, I am really not one of those that cares much for trying to rehab a killer.....if that is in you and you act on it then I just assume you understand that you may die the same way.

Similar to those that cry over people being shot in the act of a crime....not a bunch of sympathy from me there either...if you are a criminal, expect something bad to happen.

No, I am not suggesting talking or rehab, or allowing them to understand anything about what they've done. What I am suggesting is to not waste energy on them other than bestowing a bullet or air strike on them.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

ATS?

Its all over the media

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

ATS?

Its all over the media

BS!

BBC refer to it as "Purported", which means NO PROOF WHATSOEVER!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I hope Jordan mutilate the ISIS captives until they breathe their final breath.

It sounds good but in reality it just spreads this kind of barbaric inhumanity even further slowly making it more acceptable.

Exactly Jessica! A very balanced comment! And a rare one at that.

I peruse threads relating to ISIS (who are despicable BTW) and all you hear are gullible people baying for blood.All people who are fighting in wars are manipulated by emotional propaganda,false enemies (deception) and patriotism.

So it is fine and dandy for this pilot (rest His soul) to kill people and probably civilians as bombing is far from an exact science..

General comment:

This crap has been going on for millennia,we need to wake up (generally speaking) or we are being led to exactly where 'they' want us WW3, global fascist state,population reduction.

AGain I say ISIS is not the real enemy,it is those in power elites/royals etc and the ET hidden hand...and if people find this incident harrowing, think about all the kids that go missing every day in your own backyard (in the 100s of 1000s every year) that are ritually murdered by those in power of our own countries and the aforementioned groups!! David Icke will set people straight there!

/rant complete and breathe..

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

ATS?

Its all over the media

BS!

Are you really this ignorant or are you being intentionally contrary?

A VERY casual search led me to multiple photos and at least one video source.

Dozens, if not HUNDREDS of news sources are reporting it. The President of the U.S. confirmed it. The Jordanian Government confirmed it.

Either you're not looking very hard for your proof or you're being intentionally contrary.

Which is it?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

ATS?

Its all over the media

BS!

By now you don’t think Isil is capable of this kind of activity?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What a load of BS!

These FAKE allegations of the execution by fire of the Jordanian pilot ARE the propaganda.

The swarm of warmongers here calling for carpet bombing and a nuclear response and being supported by ATS with NO PROOF whatsoever are the REAL terrorists.

The news articles all say "purported execution" or "claims of execution" but that detail seems to be lost on this lynch mob.

What they just did and have been doing since their conception is and has been an act of war. Labelling people as warmongers and the rest that goes along with it for declaring their support of an assault against this IS poison is a bit rich, which brings me to ask if you have even watched the video?

If you had I suspect the above post would have been quite a bit different.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

What a load of BS!

Troll much?

As others have pointed out, and unless you are living in your mom's basement with ONLY ATS to look at, there are loads of pics and the video of the actual burning out there to find.

It seems ignorance and trolling is what you prefer though, so carry on with no leg to stand....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

Reports indicate the Islamic State (ISIS) has executed a prisoner, Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh, who the group had previously indicated they wanted to swap for Jordanian prisoner Sajida al-Rishawi.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muath al-Kasasba being burned alive

I could only find a couple of articles on it, but I first saw it on Twitter...

That's what muzlims do...There's only one way to eradicate the disease...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join