It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This has been going on for thousands of years. Blame Bush? Really?

Is everyone's opinion spoon fed?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tiberius10721

i'm afraid your solutions would be a recipe for disaster.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: amazing
I hate to interfere in other countries as well, but ISIS is a whole different thing.

We've been bombing the tar out of them and I think we'll keep it up. I think it's only going to intensify as ISIS pisses off every other country in the world.
It's my hope that Jordan mobilizes some forces to go show them what a proper military looks like and how it operates.

I agree. There is no room in this world for animals like this.

This next paragraph or so is NOT directed at you.

Having said that, let me say this:

Do you ever wonder why ISIS is able to recruit so successfully? Just imagine how many children and women and elderly that we have killed in the last decade alone. How many homes, heirlooms, family pets, and lively hoods we have destroyed and how many families we have torn apart. If we stopped doing that, we might stop the steady flow of recruits. I'd fight back if drones killed my family or my children. You're lying if you say you wouldn't.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiberius10721
a reply to: sg1642

Lol if I was running America absolutely no Muslims would be allowed to live here not a single one and if they managed to pull off another 9/11 or mass suicide bombing then I would just pick a Muslim country like Iran and drop one tactical nuke problem solved for us. I would also send as much money and munitions to isreal as I could manage to help them wipe out as many Palestinians as they could!

Thank the gods you are not in charge then,yes?
Hoo lee sheeeiat.

You were joking yes?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Then what would you recommend; standing by and singing kumbya?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

Well it seems that they just don't kids in school how the Muslim hordes almost took over all of Europe in 732 AD!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
My question is why? If you really want your caliphate do exactly what they are doing minus these torture video. Its like theyre making propaganda agaibst themselves and that my why. This isnt about brilliantly and quietly taking land ita about provoking someone else far away and not involved in fighting a war.

Agreed. It makes no sense.

It's a highly produced, double-down gambit against their own survival. Why the hell are they so desperate to draw the west into being utterly united in the destruction of IS?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman
At this point, I am starting to wonder if world governments even care enough about defeating isis.

Well the Jordanian Army have vowed 'revenge'. Whatever that means.

news.sky.com...

link   

I hate to interfere in other countries as well, but ISIS is a whole different thing.

We've been bombing the tar out of them and I think we'll keep it up. I think it's only going to intensify as ISIS pisses off every other country in the world.
It's my hope that Jordan mobilizes some forces to go show them what a proper military looks like and how it operates.

Do you ever wonder why ISIS is able to recruit so successfully? Just imagine how many children and women and elderly that we have killed in the last decade alone. How many homes, heirlooms, family pets, and lively hoods we have destroyed and how many families we have torn apart. If we stopped doing that, we might stop the steady flow of recruits. I'd fight back if drones killed my family or my children. You're lying if you say you wouldn't.
I know this wasn't directed but I wanted to respond.

You can bet your booty I'd fight, but I wouldn't do it under the guise of some religion.

link   

Stop talking about the possible basis for the cause and come up with a solution.

Do you want action or would you rather be political and debate this to no end?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
My question is why? If you really want your caliphate do exactly what they are doing minus these torture video. Its like theyre making propaganda agaibst themselves and that my why. This isnt about brilliantly and quietly taking land ita about provoking someone else far away and not involved in fighting a war.

Agreed. It makes no sense.

It's a highly produced, double-down gambit against their own survival. Why the hell are they so desperate to draw the west into being utterly united in the destruction of IS?

Well there end game may be to draw the US in.

Seeing as the US is hated in the ME they may hope drawing the US may attract more recruits and support.

And remember these fruitcakes think god is on there side so in there warped little brain they think they can take on the world.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Why the hell are they so desperate to draw the west into being utterly united in the destruction of IS?

Islamic prophecy. They believe they will win an all out destructive war because the Mahadi will arrive to help them do so. The Mahadi won't show up until the bloodbath begins.

Kinda like some radical fundamentalist Christians look forward to WWIII because they believe it will trigger a Rapture and Jesus return.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Nope I was not joking we are either at war with islam or we are not! If we are at war we fight to win if we are not at war we can sing cumbaya with them! Now you might have read what I posted and assume I'm a racist uneducated redneck but that isn't the case what I'm looking at is the way we handled the japs during ww2. Over here in the United States we put all the japs in internment camps until war was over and when japs would not surrender we dropped 2 nukes on them end of war japs surrendered and we have not had war with them since! Point I'm making we are either at war or we are not! If we are not at war then we have no buisness pretending to wage one at the expense of American and British soldiers! Army's serve 2 purposes either to attack or defend anything in between is just bs being waged by the military industrial complex!
edit on 3-2-2015 by tiberius10721 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Stop talking about the possible basis for the cause and come up with a solution.

Do you want action or would you rather be political and debate this to no end?

The problem is if the US or UK put boots on the ground it could make the sitation much much worse.

We are hated in the ME and putting boots on the ground could infact create more support with isis.

Solution? I honnestly dont know.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

...or...

It's Western funded to some end game in the middle east.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I know this wasn't directed but I wanted to respond.

You can bet your booty I'd fight, but I wouldn't do it under the guise of some religion.

But that's the problem. just imagine that someone in your immediate family was killed in a drone strike that also destroyed your house. (This is fairly common in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan and the Palestinian territories.) Then ISIS shows up with a really powerful military that promises American blood. How could you not join? You're only hope of revenge, ever. Not saying it's right, but as long as we keep killing, ISIS will always recruit.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

... or ...and more likely ... both.

The West wants it for their own reasons and the ISIS want it for theirs.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

There is no point in putting boots on the ground unless you are willing to kill every adult Muslim over there to win if not America and Europe need to stay in their own country if your not willing to do a job right then don't start it!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join