It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration...

Yeah sure.

I have some big problems with this kind of stuff. And the so called 'reverse engineering' of ET craft technology that is mentioned so often on ATS.

1. Assuming the classic flying saucer type technological capabilities include anti-gravity and faster than light travel to get to this solar system.

2. Us trying to understand or reverse engineer such technology would be like a monkey trying to reverse engineer a 1970 Pontiac Firebird. No chance whatsoever. Like the monkey we would have no clue how such technology worked or any idea of the concepts or physics involved. We would need to go to ET university and even then we still might be too dumb to get it.

and you're making the assumption that the United States' military industrial complex and goverment as a whole is transparent and forthcoming with all its technological capabilities. when the odds are that the government here is capable of things decades ahead of its time.

also if we are going with assumptions, maybe we can assume that if there has been alien/human collaboration since Eisenhower than we could perfectly well be capable of reverse engineering their craft with a little help from an ET.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ehh... I have to question this as the fact that this guy would be dead by now. Use commonsense guys! No one would be allowed to disclose such a thing and live to tell the tale

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw
Ehh... I have to question this as the fact that this guy would be dead by now. Use commonsense guys! No one would be allowed to disclose such a thing and live to tell the tale

You hear tales like this all the time. Must be quite a pile of bodies.

Lazaar is unkillable. :-))

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

Yeah sure.

I have some big problems with this kind of stuff. And the so called 'reverse engineering' of ET craft technology that is mentioned so often on ATS.

1. Assuming the classic flying saucer type technological capabilities include anti-gravity and faster than light travel to get to this solar system.

2. Us trying to understand or reverse engineer such technology would be like a monkey trying to reverse engineer a 1970 Pontiac Firebird. No chance whatsoever. Like the monkey we would have no clue how such technology worked or any idea of the concepts or physics involved. We would need to go to ET university and even then we still might be too dumb to get it.

and you're making the assumption that the United States' military industrial complex and goverment as a whole is transparent and forthcoming with all its technological capabilities. when the odds are that the government here is capable of things decades ahead of its time.

also if we are going with assumptions, maybe we can assume that if there has been alien/human collaboration since Eisenhower than we could perfectly well be capable of reverse engineering their craft with a little help from an ET.

So you think the US has secret alien technology that does anti gravity and faster than light travel and they are just struggling along with the F-35 Lighting for ahh fun. Right OK. Getting a bit silly there I think. Must be all super secret ET science and physics then. And why would the aliens give us their super tech again?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Perhaps its hollow after all

Do you know what an Aurora is?

I guess not.... Google it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: Baddogma

One of the problems with the whole UFO thing is that serious scientists will not touch it with a 10 ft pole, and many of those pushing it have no credibility even within the UFO community. So even when there is something the scientific community could sink their teeth into they won't because they are afraid they will be labled a "nutcase" lol

Pretty much. However, there are a few of us who are interested. Peter Sturrock was one for example. I am on this forum as a result of his recommendations.

Also a UFOlogist gave a presentation at an astrobiology/SETI convention just before the keynote speaker so there's a little quiet movement from both the more rational minded UFOlogists and the slightly less fearful segment of astrobiology.

edit on 4-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

Yeah sure.

So you think the US has secret alien technology that does anti gravity and faster than light travel and they are just struggling along with the F-35 Lighting for ahh fun. Right OK. Getting a bit silly there I think. Must be all super secret ET science and physics then. And why would the aliens give us their super tech again?

i never mentioned faster than light travel. who knows if UFOs would require that tech.

anti-gravity however seems completely plausible and not far fetched at all. tesla talked about being able to develop that way back when. and where did all of his papers go after he died? right into government hands.

why would aliens give us technology? there are potentially many answers to that question. but your lack of being able to know or comprehend the "why" doesn't preclude this from being a possibility.

but, one may be so we would accept them taking US citizens and cattle for genetic material & testing.

you bring up the F-35 lightning. But, that is public, conventional military equipment. you're assuming that if the government doesn't tell you something exists then it doesn't. which is odd. why anyone would be believe that the governments of the world have our best interests in mind is beyond me. as if it hasn't been shown at all in the past that the governments of the world actively suppress information and technology from the general public. while they monopolize the scientific community for themselves to further any potential military applications of the latest technological discoveries and keep the lid tight under the guise of "national security".
edit on 4-2-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

you bring up the F-35 lightning. But, that is public, conventional military equipment. you're assuming that if the government doesn't tell you something exists then it doesn't.

I'm not assuming that at all. And it works both ways how do you know any of this does exist? It's fine to speculate and I enjoy this type of thing but I'm trying to be a bit more realistic about what's really possible, and in my opinion I don't think we would be able to reverse engineer any crashed ET craft. I do have some knowledge of physics and military aviation and I don't just think oh there is secret tech which can do anything like some people.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

i understand what you're saying. i just believe that to be an underestimation of our abilities. and the potential exists, especially if there is a collaborative effort going on here.

and again, i never said anything along the lines of, oh there's secret tech out there and its capable of doing "anything". that's a flippant attempt at a straw-man argument.

i don't "just think" anything. there are literally hundreds of personal testimonies from people from many different countries aside from our own that can attest to these and other similar claims.

lastly, i think that controlling peoples perceptions concerning the "reality of whats possible" is perhaps one of the greatest control mechanisms there is today.
edit on 4-2-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

It'a a pretty incredible story the US government has super top top secret crashed alien craft and bodies. I've heard lots of stories but never really seem anything very credible. Then the even more fantastic stories of operational alien craft and reverse engineered alien technology used by the US government.
I think they could have part of a crashed craft maybe even bodies. But the US government flying around in alien tech saucers is going a bit far for me. Need a really thick tin foil helmet for that one.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: CallYourBluff

I just reread this:

Are you saying that her remarks about being in contact with aliens from another galaxy is "information she receives" as you stated in your reply?

Me calling her a nutcase is not "just more badmouthing". She is either a nutcase or she is a fraud. Period. Screw the "information she received" from aliens from another galaxy that was, surprisingly, wrong.... She is either a fraud or a nutcase.

There is absolutely no logic, no nothing to that.... a race of beings in another galaxy was concerned about earth's well being? Really? The scale of that boggles my mind.... Never mind that she/they were wrong. We werent crushed in 2001, nor in 2002, nor in the years after that. Do you need more proof? lol

Does this mean that anything connected to her is insane or fraud? Nope...a broken clock is right twice a day. What it does mean, in my case, is that any opinion she expresses is worth flushing down the toilet as far as I am concerned. People associated with her I take with a grain of salt, but I wont call them frauds or nutcases until they prove themselves as such.

Err, no. I was referring to the information she gets via her interviews. You may want to lay off the conspiracies. You seem a little paranoid.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Actually, I am not a conspiracist. The requirements for me to buy into a conspiracy are pretty high and require a substantial amount of logic and at least some circumstantial evidence that does not involve stupid statements such as "there is no such thing as coincidence". Stupidest statement ever.

No, what happened was I replied to your post, but then when I went back and reread it I realized you may (as in, maybe) have meant something else entirely.

Since that was not the case, refer to my first reply and disregard the 2nd. Sorry

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Interesting read.

Though, and don't hate me for this, there is an apparent red flag that presents itself.

In case no one has noticed yet, there are many, many grammatical errors in this report. More than twelve by my count.

Could someone as qualified as this person possibly forget how to spell simple words?

Call is superficial, but if you're going to present your story and come off as credible you should try not to make that many grammar mistakes.

Is that Shillish? The guys resume is ten times that of mine, but I can spell better? Hrmm..
edit on 4-2-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Umm.. put on your glasses, its not the Aurora that you are supose to notice in the picture
its the black dot, that should be a entrance hole

But I guess you only used about 2 seconds looking, and decided to be a internet troll

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Umm.. put on your glasses, its not the Aurora that you are supose to notice in the picture

But I guess you only used about 2 seconds looking, and decided to be a internet troll

You're calling me an internet troll because I don't believe an image artifact is a "hole in the earth".... yeah that really sounds rational.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yeah sure.

Some claim we have
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do. - Ben Rich
edit on 5-2-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Took 2 seconds to link them to the hollow earth websites.

That's the magnetic pole, and from what I've been able to find it's just a rendering artifact.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
For the naysayers here is food for thought.

Nasa validates 'impossible' space drive
www.wired.co.uk...

NASA's warp drive
www.nasa.gov...

time.com...

Just a few examples of things that were said impossible to achieve. So whatever is privy to the public you can bet the black projects of the military industrial complex is 20 years ahead or more. See TR-3B Project Astra and other black projects that do not officially exist. Where do you think the Nazi bell went ? What do you think the foo fighters were ?

More money is funneled in to the black budget than all 4 military branches combined. You dont think they are in possession of super technology ? Pffft.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

I've heard all that but not sure I buy it. Sure there are classified projects but super tech which does anything? What would be the point of any of it if no one ever uses it for anything? With hardly any evidence you can pretty much say anything. The US government can do anything? lol. Except not act like morons.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I read about this story on Linda Howe's web site first. I nearly fell off my chair! Exciting information. Now who is going to whip it up into a great movie script idea? Filling in the details of the unknown with creative information. Must have fabulous special effects and detailed plot of why they are here and what they are doing.... What are the scientists doing, and why are they even involved with the ET? If Jupiter's moon has a massive quantity of water on it the ET are not here for the water. They must be visiting or inhabiting for our environment with air, and the Earth's life forms....

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join