It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Navy Flight Engineer Saw Silver Discs and Entrance to Alleged E.T and Human Collaboration ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...

Navy Flight engineer claims he saw ufos in Antartica.Very good read.I believe there are numerous Alien bases in the ocean and Antarctica.I believe this man to be very credible and has very little reason to lie.Let me know what you think
edit on 2-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: removed pointless, "I did a search for this here and I could not find it."

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Good read - thanks for sharing, I'm torn on Linda Moulton Howe reporting... I believe that she believes what she reports is true, but sometimes I think she is too willing to believe.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

EDIT TO ADD : Do not star, i'm a fool, not the same person, just left it here to not ruin the flow

After reading the story, i started digging a little about the guy Brian Shoemaker, who is telling the story.

I found that we can confirm he was part of the crew on one of the CL-130, so the guy is real and identified. he is both writing and mentioned in several of the links inside. Interesting site Btw.

Scott Polar Reaearch Institute commendation..Brian Shoemaker

Link from inside above link.

Dear OAE's

I proudly join Fred Holt in commending the Scott Polar Research Institute for paying tribute to the Puckered Pete "Ice Sensers" next month.

I agree with Fred that it is shocking that the United States has tendered very little recognition to the members of VX-6 for this project and other magnificent flying programs in Antarctica. If one looks at a map of the continent in 1955 when the squadron was formed one can see that it was about 80% unexplored. Then look at the map 10 years later and all of the spaces had been filled in - an area larger than the United States discovered mostly by VX-6. To put it in another perspective more than Scott, Shackleton, Amundsen, Mawson and all of the other great Antarctic explorers of note.
More than Lewis and Clark and other noted explorers in American history. In addition the squadron supported all of the great traverses and field science programs that have explored much of the continent on the surface and explored the scientific mysteries of the place.
Of those scientific programs the Radio Echo Sounding Project was the most magnificent - conceived of by Dr. Gordon deQ Robin, Dr. David Drewry and others at SPRI, but carried out by VX-6. To their great credit the British led by the Scott Polar Research Institute (SPRI) laud VX-6 for their pioneering work in Antarctica much better than they were ever honored in the United States. Dr Robin who was the Director of SPRI from the early 1950's to the 1980's was the champion of that recognition. Dr. Drewry who followed him continued in that tradition. It continues today.
If any of you visit England, I recommend a trip to Cambridge to SPRI. Go during the afternoon and stay for tea. Advise them that you are coming and enjoy the attention and respect that they pay to you for being a member of VX-6.

Warmest regards

Brian Shoemaker
OAE

And with this picture we can more or less confirm the time period.

edit on 2-2-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
A fascinating read! I wish we could find out more!

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Indeed.I wonder what happened to those missing scientists...

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Gotta be other VX6 vets out there to back him up if one cared to look......would be a nice touch to find some corroboration......

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Just a little on a sidenote.

The "accidental" death rate is pretty high if you have been working in "Operation deep freeze", which the whole operation was called.

CLICK ME

Operation Highjump: Four USN personel were killed during Operation Highjump. They were the first Americans killed in Antarctica after World War Two. I have listed the Highjump casualties, but this spreadsheet deals mainly with those American personnel and Kiwis killed in Antarctica during the period when the Navy was in operational control of Operation Deep Freeze from (1955–1999).

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is pretty deep in detail.... Anyone up for digging through it and confirming it.

The whole non-denial denial without paperwork reeks of something going on that they couldnt really explain if they wanted to.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Ohh aliens cool more evidence to store into the aliens are already here part of my brain.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Dear Aquariusdude

Thanks for bringing this one to our attention.

I also tend to agree with Elton, she comes off that way a little to me is well.

However yet one more whistleblower, with not one shred of proof, not one. Just a good tale.

It seams that there are hundreds of them out there now, and not one of them is accepted by the mainstream. No matter how good the story is.

I can hear the debunkers now.

From what I hear and see this guy is just telling it as he saw it. But sorry it will not do.

There are just too many fairy tales out there already.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Very cool! Seems pretty credible, as well.

I agree that there should be follow up investigation on this. Serious UFO researchers should not let oppurtunities like this one slip away. Attempt to either verify or discredit this man's testimony, and track down some additional witnesses as well!

All it takes is one case that proves to be ET. That's something the UFO proponents have never been able to find.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MAC269

Dear Aquariusdude

Thanks for bringing this one to our attention.

I also tend to agree with Elton, she comes off that way a little to me is well.

However yet one more whistleblower, with not one shred of proof, not one. Just a good tale.

It seams that there are hundreds of them out there now, and not one of them is accepted by the mainstream. No matter how good the story is.

I can hear the debunkers now.

From what I hear and see this guy is just telling it as he saw it. But sorry it will not do.

There are just too many fairy tales out there already.

The mainstream media would never cover a whistleblower with these allegations.Just because the mainstream media doesn't cover a story doesn't make it not true.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
EDIT TO ADD : Do not star, i'm a fool, not the same person, just left it here to not ruin the flow

Ok, i just found something that makes it all a little questionable.

I found his biography, and it doesn't follow the story in OP.

His retirement and afterlife doesn't match years mentioned, The story goes on in the years 1995-1996..

From the biography.
CLICK ME

After retirement from the Navy in 1988, Brian attended the Scott Polar Research Institute, Cambridge University, England, for a year where he was awarded a master of Science in Polar Affairs. Afterward he spent 10 years sailing with tourist groups on Russian icebreakers from South America to the Antarctic Peninsula—51 round trips across the Drake Passage.

From the OP story.
CLICK ME 2 Same link as OP

I am a retired United States Navy LC130 Flight Engineer that retired after 20 years of service in 1997

The age doesn't match up either, born in 1937, says in OP he is 59

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Ok, i just found something that makes it all a little questionable.

I found his biography, and it doesn't follow the story in OP.

His retirement and afterlife doesn't match years mentioned, The story goes on in the years 1995-1996..

From the biography.
CLICK ME

After retirement from the Navy in 1988, Brian attended the Scott Polar Research Institute, Cambridge University, England, for a year where he was awarded a master of Science in Polar Affairs. Afterward he spent 10 years sailing with tourist groups on Russian icebreakers from South America to the Antarctic Peninsula—51 round trips across the Drake Passage.

From the OP story.
CLICK ME 2 Same link as OP

I am a retired United States Navy LC130 Flight Engineer that retired after 20 years of service in 1997

I think you might be confusing "Brian" with Brian Shoemaker, the commander who signed "Brian's" Antarctic service metal papers.
edit on 2-2-2015 by CraftBuilder because: I fixed the quote code.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Hmm...You are absolutely right on that

Moves over in the corner of the room, heads down........

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Hmm...You are absolutely right on that

Moves over in the corner of the room, heads down........

Everyone makes mistakes. Kudos for admitting such. I don't think you're a fool at all, as a fool would not have admitted their error. Star from me for being honest about it.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Indeed looks like someone with creddible credentials. . Maybe they were neuralized by those spooks.?

edit on 0b49America/ChicagoMon, 02 Feb 2015 04:25:49 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Feb 2015 04:25:49 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
People tend too much to call them 'aliens'. We should call them 'ancestors', we're their children whoever 'they' are.

I wonder what their base looks like under all that ice...
edit on 2-2-2015 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The most well kept secret is beginning to crumble, slowly but surely. A major paradigm shift is on the way. If these revelations ever become official (meaning undeniable by anyone), I'm going to have a field day with skeptics and debunkers on this site.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elton

Good read - thanks for sharing, I'm torn on Linda Moulton Howe reporting... I believe that she believes what she reports is true, but sometimes I think she is too willing to believe.

I agree somewhat with what you said on Linda Moulton Howe, but it doesn't have to be an all or nothing proposition. Just use discernment as you would with any post or poster on here. Heck, I would like to think everything I say is true, but have had a couple of threads thrown in the hoax bin due to bad sources.

She often goes right to the source, so you are not getting 2nd or 3rd hand info. Some of her sources are amazing, some are questionable.

My bottom line with her is the good far outweighs the bad, she covers many interesting topics you won't hear about anywhere else. I believe she does most of the Coast to Coast AM program on the last Thursday of every month and updates George and the listeners as to recent strange events.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join