It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Marrow - The Monarch Project - MKULTRA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy
Hm I would say less hypnotically, more drug induced. Probably have something that looks like a fake creature, but under the influence would look real (animation, remember how Hoffman thought his chair was alive?)

But the benefit of that is the subject believing aliens did it, like a red herring, and most people not believing that story. He would feel something there and associate it with the drug-induced creature. But in reality, its some sort of electronic device. I think The Matrix was implying that

I guarantee you some of the people lining up for iphones are paid to (it generates buzz, people desire what appears desired)

a reply to: Bluesma
Yes the point of the "hum" is to set you into a state of relaxation so that you will fall into a deeper sleep. Ellis Dee was tested as a "truth serum" for the same principle, creating a state of relaxation.

The generational monitoring comes from the "Monarch theory", which is that trauma can be acquired genetically (information transferred through genes). The theory is that trauma can compound exponentially

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Hm I would say less hypnotically, more drug induced. Probably have something that looks like a fake creature, but under the influence would look real (animation, remember how Hoffman thought his chair was alive?)

But the benefit of that is the subject believing aliens did it, like a red herring, and most people not believing that story. He would feel something there and associate it with the drug-induced creature. But in reality, its some sort of electronic device. I think The Matrix was implying that

I guarantee you some of the people lining up for iphones are paid to (it generates buzz, people desire what appears desired)

Yes the point of the "hum" is to set you into a state of relaxation so that you will fall into a deeper sleep. Ellis Dee was tested as a "truth serum" for the same principle, creating a state of relaxation.

The generational monitoring comes from the "Monarch theory", which is that trauma can be acquired genetically (information transferred through genes). The theory is that trauma can compound exponentially

Very interesting post.

I recently read some news about DNA memory and "threats" to survival and instinctual fears are shown to be passed through DNA. A great point, and if this is actually compounded exponentially, Im really worried for my children and future grand children.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
Seen that when it first happened. In fact a few threads around here about those sisters running through the highway. Never bothered keeping track after that. But it seems about right, a puff of madness or the twin infecting the other. Could also be mind #ery you know mk ultra stuff or the trigger snap to the whole monarch programing. Seeing the majority of population is on that they would likely all have different triggers. Really they should have interviewed the other sister to see what is going on in her mind.

But ya! Its likely that, triggered psycho responses, when in induced states brought upon by personal mental hijinks. Could even be em waves massaging the different cortexes of the brain or short circuiting areas, though that is not likely as it would effect a more broad area, so you would see a more bot like mass coagulation of madness. Unless its highly selective and technical, though I do not think any gadget we have today is capable of singling out individuals like that or on target.

As for non humans? Well they would at the very least have to be in solar system, and even then they would have to relay off satellites, the moon being the most obvious but literally it could be anything, you could even put one in orbit around this planet, # even if they saw it they would not be able to track it or distinguish it from the other space junk up there. But why bother doing that? It would be pointless. I see no reason for it other just testing out control and mental induction states. But you could do all that in a controlled environment, no need for this whole random scenario. That or quantum tunneling into there head...Bzzz like frying an egg. Besides there is no real point to doing any of that. It may as well be ghosts or demons..Oh ya! Everybody's got there demons to fight, and sometimes they run wild.

Whatever the case seeing as there still out and about. Probably better to check up on them and see whats up now. Or like the guy said, if the twins get back together they could psych out again, so there may be more news on them at some future date.

Or it could be just a bad dose of on acid trip, or who knows what, everybody seems to have forgotten to check there blood to see what they were on. I mean there was plenty on that highway, its pretty hardcore how they just got smacked by cars and kept getting back up like that. I know getting hit by one hurts like hell, and the sister which got ran over by the semi, a bit of an angle on that and more they her legsbones would be smashed no matter how psyched her mental and physical state is at. Whats that saying, junkies and there short memory. I mean there are a ton of ways you can change or induce different mental states, including using memetic trigers. So really its anybodies guess, but they really should have interviewed or talked to the other sister.

Oh ya! There is a lot of bizarre weird # been going on for the past 15 years or so, and that whole mental control among population for far longer then that. So its likely to at one point get even more bizarre around here in what futures may bring, maybe not even in this generation, but we will see I suppose. Or not! The majority of attention span is if a few weeks at best. But hey that's what we got to internet for, some things do keep on cropping up over and over again. So in time will shall see what is up, and if the random crazy is on the rise.
edit on 9pmFridaypm232015f5pmFri, 23 Jan 2015 21:56:20 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling error

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya
Oh ya there is that stuff to. And the Egyptian book of the dead, not that far off from the witchdoctors giving people pufferfish toxins to induce there victims into states even deathlike states for months, or the the whole bathsalts zombies one, you know only more mysterious and ancient and egyptian, like pulling the brain out the nose using a hook for the embalming process, by ya I am quite sure they were families with all kinds of substances and states and offcourse inducing states in people, they pioneered it after all.

Remember a year or so ago one guy on bathsalts cut up his stomach and started throwing his intestines at the cops. Or the guy who ate that other guys face. The face muncher story even was here on a ATS at the time. Bizarre # bro. It ain't so much can you do any of that. Off course you can and has been done for centries. But its more like would you want to. Traumatic experience, that is merely the defacto way of going about things, either one or all bring that, its just trigger events for mode or mode behavior.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

Do you have links to any further info on this?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I think this MIB scene may be closer to the truth than we may realise. . . . .

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

While I also tend to agree with you, I know for a fact that something weird happened to me in grade school. I've always been taught with Common Core (i like the old way, better), I have had weird run-ins with strange officials at school who made me do weird puzzles and tests--things like that. But yeah that was the extent. No homicidal children in strange facilities. Just weird tests at the doctors and at school that stopped after a certain age and that my parents had no knowledge of.

Perhaps I was just a part of a newer offshoot of the MKULTRA program. Or perhaps these kids are just super suggestible. I don't think they'd be allowed to live if what they are saying is true. But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I knew I shouldn't start looking into this. OMFG. The professor at UCI, which my mother was doing post graduate research for, that was her idol/father figure... who hooked me up to those machines, in that dark room, and whose home she took me to for a party, was working for the CIA in 1958 on memory manipulation and specifically with drugs, within the MK Ultra program.
I remember it as being simple biofeedback- but through out all his books and cited research, there is absolutely no mention of biofeedback research.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I can't say that it's true. I have looked into it before and found zero scholarly evidence that it exists. But that could be to exploit it, as the general public not knowing will think Abusive Conditioning is a joke.

As above, I have seen no scholarly evidence of it. But the video game series Assassin's Creed is solely based off this idea (that using technology one could access genetic memories from ancestors). I also have non-scholarly links I could send you, but im not sure you want to go down that rabbit hole.

It doesnt surprise me that the professor worked for the CIA. As I noted, military families are prime targets, and it just so happens that many pedophilia scandals happen on military bases. Military families tend to be more patriotic, more willing to volunteer, more enthusiastic about testing. Plus the children are more likely to join the military to please their parents (continue the profession). Thus if the CIA wants to do generational testing, they've got a petri dish in their own backyard.

The Monarch Butterfly has a lot of symbolism behind it, making it useful for conditioning:

1. Butterflies are beautiful and thus considered "positive"
2. Monarch is a term of authority, thus enforcing obedience
3. Butterflies undergo metamorphosis

It's conditioning, associating positive symbols with negative actions. It would be easier to condition a child if they believe the "metamorphosis" (abusive conditioning) is necessary in order to become a butterfly - the desired perfection. The cocoon representing the temporary enclosure before freedom, something you want to get through to reach the goal.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, but I guarantee you'll be happier not knowing

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I think they did test them for drugs and found none in their systems.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
I mostly skimmed this thread. But even junkies on there most highest do still have there biological self preservation conscious in, ya know, basically no running into a speeding highway for the fun of it, most of them do want to enjoy there high not terminate it suddentely. So even if it involved drugs it was like a lot more then that. But from that vid i did watch one twin lived in the US the other in Ireland or something, then they got together and over a period of a few months or so from what the vid showed they went all like that on there trip to Britain.

I suppose one can ask them as there still walking around somewhere out there. In fact I did not even watch the OP vid, but the guy in there also also from Ireland or the British isle, and he talks about that sort of stuff. Cant really comment as I only really watched a few minutes. But really, all the symptoms the guy and others have said are there in those vids of those two sisters. Even the whole super soldier thing, as hard as that is to believe.

Traumatic experience in no doubt a catalyst and a trigger also. And look at the vid, the first ones, they were basically running around in traffic for no reason, the got hit by a car multiple times as well. I dont know what speed they were going, but around here its over 60mph on those sort highways easily, most people would be dead if they got hit by one goin 30mph, and those looked to be going at least 60 in the initial video off the CCT when they just decided to run into tragic before the cops came.

As for the whole super soldier thing? Well, it just depends on your definition of what soldier means. But give them a few guns, instead of the whole scenario playing out being organ traffickers or organ stealing. One even screamed to the other "they will take your organs" And set them in a different scenario or whatever is going on in there heads. And bam! Those two skinny girls could have taken out the whole bunch of cops in that whole area.

There preservation instincts were shot to #. I mean even in flight or flee mode you do not run out into oncoming traffic, and even if you do. How many will just get up after being hit by a car. Even that one that got her legs squashed by that semi and had bones poking out, she still wanted to get back up and make a run at it. I mean what did it take, like 5 people to subdue the other sister each grabbing a leg and arm and body. The guy in the original vid said he went through that whole super soldier program he looks to be a pretty beefy dude. While these girls look to be not even 140 pounds, somebody who losses it like that and if he had more weight to him, well. I do not think the whole police at the scene would be holding him down, if you know what I am saying. If his whole scenario crazy mindframe was kill everything. Oh ya! Things would get messy. Fear is one hell of a mind#, its likely the catalyst in this. It just depends on how it manifests in people.

In all if militaries across the world could make somebody just snap like that and if they can implant better scenarios into there head and get rid of the whole self preservation issue. Well that would in a lot of cases constitute if not super soldier but one serious case of groundpower, just suit them up give them guns...And watch the magic happen. Especially if it can be turned on and off like a switch. But I seriously doubt it if it was military its that effective, even if they were em #ed with and druged and all kinds of MK ultra stuff. It would be random mess and chaos instead of ordered control. There are ways you can do it, and control it. But really best to not to give idiots ideas you know.

But you know how does one go from being all happy one minute to totally losing it the other as that vid showed of the one sister after they took them in. So if one of them was infected it would have been easier to pass it on as there twins. Who knows eh!

If somebody runs into them they should ask them about it. It is pretty bizarre thing to do.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Your guess is as good as ours, but regarding one of the twins infecting (induced delusions or whatever it's called) the other, that doesn't explain why the sister released from jail went and stabbed that former military guy, considering her sister was still hospitalized. I don't particularly buy the Super Soldier thing, but hey.... there was a crap load of stuff I didn't buy until I read the CIA documents detailing their mind control experiments. I wouldn't doubt that a person can be programmed via trauma. It reminds me of a story my health teacher told the class about a little girl witnessing her parents hacked up by a killer, her brain forced blindness as a form of protection. We don't understand the brain, common people anyway, so who actually knows what's truly capable? Then again, the best a human has to offer are theories. We live lives full of theory and very few solids.
edit on 25-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Yes its a bizarre set of circumstances and actions on part which happened involving those two. But you know. Weird # happens.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Everyone in this thread needs to go: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get screen grabs so nothing gets deleted forever.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Everyone in this thread needs to go: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get screen grabs so nothing gets deleted forever.

Thanks for the heads up, but I didnt really find anything except a lot of speculation and people making stuff up only to go back on what they said when asked for the evidence. But still, thanks. I will keep an eye on it just in case it develops further.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yea same here. I did get the whole page saved just incase something nuts happens Lol. If you can tolerate all the weird talk over at 8chan you'll see some weirdness they've uncovered. It's a witch hunt it seems, but at least intentions were good, I hope.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Yea same here. I did get the whole page saved just incase something nuts happens Lol. If you can tolerate all the weird talk over at 8chan you'll see some weirdness they've uncovered. It's a witch hunt it seems, but at least intentions were good, I hope.

This is the problem with the "lynch mob" mentality. Even with the best of intentions, it always seems to ruin innocent lives.
But with the problems at the heart of the british police, who can you trust?
Its becoming quite a clusterf**k.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yea man it's all a cluster#.

I totally forgot about this documentary. It was the doc. that lead me to Mind Control, and it's absolutely crazy. I'm not religious, so I take all the religious stuff with a grain of salt, but it's impossible to deny some of the things they show: www.youtube.com...
Check it out guys if you haven't already.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

My mom was doing research at UCI with biofeedback machines, and they hooked me up a few times, and I got to experiment with doing things like slowing down my heartbeat consciously.
I also was taught to do self hypnosis by a hypnotherapist, and I continued to use it the rest of my life (still do). It has proven helpful in all kinds of situations, especially during labor and delivery- I was able to to calmly and easily give birth without any epidural.

So I tend to think these techniques can be useful and beneficial if you remain the one guiding and giving the suggestions to yourself. The problem resides in others doing that, and I don't like the idea that someone else might be able to put me in that receptive state without my permission or knowledge! That is rather scary to think about!

Thanks for the Nick Begovitch video.

Drugs can give your attention or self awareness blind spots. So can coincidences or surprises. If a person really wanted to get into your head to the maximum, I think they would wait for a real surprise or coincidence or some profound or new experience and then use that unique and less well known mental state to as a cover for mental procedures.

Either that or a very slow increase of your beat loudness.

I have read that hypnosis requires that the subject wants hypnosis to work in the general case. That is, over all, across their whole life, if hypnosis works then they believe that their life will be better. Maybe there is a tie in to religion with that.

You can probably over ride it by looking for it. Like looking for ticks after a day in the forest.
edit on 8-3-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
NATO countries, in particular The Netherlands have manufactured claustrophobia as a weapon against their own people.
Claustrophobia is a neurologically induced condition that does not exist in reality as a condition but is purely artificial. It was created during the 60s and 70s by NATO together with a whole range of unknown illnesses that would be systematically blamed on nonsense by regular doctors who don't understand that there's a political issue rather then an health issue on his patient.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join