It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Marrow - The Monarch Project - MKULTRA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I found this on the twins, Ursula and Sabina Eriksson from Madness in The Fast Lane: disinfo.com...

I went through that link last night, found this one too.
12160.info...

Scroll down a bit to start the Eriksson twins story.

It seems there is a book out about government and police coverups in the case. It is called 'a madness shared by two'.

What I find odd is that no one seems to know where they are now. Sabina maybe got out of jail in 2012, and having as much public interest as this case does, you would think a simple search would get some answers, but no. It is like maybe they WERE a part of some government program and ALOT of truth in this case is being covered up.

I spent all night going over things related to the op and the assorted dark rabbit holes this subject inevitably leads to.
I can only personally do this stuff in short bursts, I tend to get in dark moods when I do.
Need breaks with the dog out in the sunshine at times. lol

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I spent all night going over things related to the op and the assorted dark rabbit holes this subject inevitably leads to.
I can only personally do this stuff in short bursts, I tend to get in dark moods when I do.

Oh yes I can hear that. I have to take plenty of breaks from this subject, often weeks at a time.
But still, if its this hard to take for us, imagine what the kids are feeling.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank you for the link to the book. I hadnt got that far, very interesting. He seems to be making some assumptions about family members I thought, like why none of them have sought to make money out of this, but still very interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

originally posted by: stosh64

But still, if its this hard to take for us, imagine what the kids are feeling.

Thanks for that, it puts things right back in perspective.
I need to sticky that around the house!

From what I heard of the book he implies massive police and government cover ups too.
Here is an interview of the author, David McCann, about the book.
www.richplanet.net...

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I don't really know what to make of that soldier ripped apart video ... but the way the pilot gags is interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy
Have you ever read Aleister Crowley's writings? He rote that "magick" was merely any action that gets you what you desire, in other words, magick is subversive action.

It is suspicious that the courts always exonerated the perpetrators, including in the cases where children were found to have STDs and the courts even said the children were certainly molested!

All the evidence i've seen points to the satanism aspect being for show, to accelerate traumatic conditioning, which is the method to elicit psychological dissociation. It has the bonus effect of making people scoff at the accusations, saying its just paranoid christian beliefs. Truly, if you wanted someone to dissociate, traumatic conditioning via drugs, violent acts, sexual abuse, animal cruelty would be the way to do it.

Have you ever read The Egyptian Book of the Dead? There are some things that could be interpreted as methods to create slaves: drugs, torture, conditioning...

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Have you ever read Aleister Crowley's writings? He rote that "magick" was merely any action that gets you what you desire, in other words, magick is subversive action.

My maternal grandfather was a rather weird dude- he didn't speak much, so I didn't get to know him much. He was stationed at Los Alamos too. (my mom born there)

My aunt has told me that he would sit down the whole family each night and teach them about Edgar Cayce, and "psychic stuff". She won't elaborate, as she is a pretty extreme born again christian, and it is all satan to her.

My dad said grandfathers sister was a widely known psychic.

Anyway, when I was little, I went through many of his things when at their house, in particular books on paranormal subjects. One of them expressed exactly this concept- magic actually being about subversive, or covert manipulation of the mind. Which doesn't actually employ some sort of powers that defy physics- yet are extremely powerful nevertheless.

The idea is easy to write off as silly, or only a few would be vulnerable to such actions, but from what I saw, that would be radically underestimating it.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'd say there's something to it. You look at all the child stars that really go to pieces once they hit a certain age. They seem to be seriously damaged and psychologically dependent or even physically dependent on drugs and can't cope. They show bizarre behavior and self destructive tendencies. particularly those who work for Disney. As for the reptilians, I think they may or may not be real but there has to be some basis in truth for the rumors. So... yes to mind control.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It is suspicious that the courts always exonerated the perpetrators, including in the cases where children were found to have STDs and the courts even said the children were certainly molested!

All the evidence i've seen points to the satanism aspect being for show, to accelerate traumatic conditioning, which is the method to elicit psychological dissociation. It has the bonus effect of making people scoff at the accusations, saying its just paranoid christian beliefs. Truly, if you wanted someone to dissociate, traumatic conditioning via drugs, violent acts, sexual abuse, animal cruelty would be the way to do it.

Have you ever read The Egyptian Book of the Dead? There are some things that could be interpreted as methods to create slaves: drugs, torture, conditioning...

I did start reading "Magick : In Theory and Practice", the advocating of sex rituals with young virgin boys sort of stopped me reading in my tracks.
I also started reading "The Book of The Law", what a load of bollocks that is. That was quite a few years ago now.
I cant say im really that interested in going back to them.
I just look at the modern world and the harm of his beliefs is plain to see.
"Judge the false prophets by their deeds"
Crowley came up very short.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Given that there is no evidence of the so called family members existing, not so much as a photo, and journos are snap happy, someone 'should' have got at least one. There are no records of family visits to the prison and no interviews even just about how the sisters are bearing up now. I do wonder if these family members are ficticious.
Couple that with the fact that they were 'twins' and one of the sisters shouting that 'they' were after their 'organs' and the violent accidents with little physical damage and i start to see something along the lines of the film 'The Island' starring Ewan Mcgregor and Scarlett Johanson. The twins may have been 'clones' (hence the absence of a REAL family), their bodies including the organs were 'enhanced' for superior performance for the rich and powerful. They had escaped and were trying to avoid recapture albeit unsuccessfully. They are then never seen nor heard of again.
There is no doubt in mind that something extremely insidious was going on around those twins, the authorities were involved and covered up the true nature of the events.
Another reason why people should never trust those in power.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I've read before the programming usually melts off by ages 25-30, and if you notice that's usually when celebrities begin to go crazy....and shave their head.

sayzaar: I found the twin aspect interesting, too. Twins are of interest to the "occult." How insane would it be if they really are some form of grotesque experiment?
edit on 21-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You should read everything, especially if you disagree with it. How else will you know?

Was just thinking about how David Morrow talked about some lizard-centipede put into his body. In The Matrix, the Agents put a similar creature into Neo. But then when Trinity takes it out, its actually just an electronic device. Curious

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
One thing I feel should be mentioned is have any of you ever watched the Disney channel early in the morning? My wife would fall asleep on the couch because my PC is in the living room and she likes to be close by, but she's always been a fan of Disney movies and such and would fall asleep with the Disney channel on. I've seen some of the craziest music videos on Disney between commercials. Everything from young girls flashing sexual innuendos to off the wall crazy sh!t. There was one particular music video I actually sat down to watch in disgust because the little girl was talking about unicorns and doing nasty stuff children should not be doing on TV. It boggles the mind parents would allow their kids to do some of that crap, but I suppose money talks. The funny thing though, and most likely coincidence, is after I watched that video I had a nightmare which I haven't had a nightmare since I was like 8 years old. I wouldn't believe this crap had I not seen any of that stuff.

Another thing about Disney is most of the older movies they made (Snow White, Bambi) the mother is never present or always killed off, almost ALWAYS! I'd be interested in tracking down Disney's writers and artists to ask just why they do the things they do. Will pedophilia one day be society accepted? That's a cold, dark world I'd rather not imagine or accept.
We no longer have cable and use mostly Netflix, and we're expecting ... so the decision of allowing our child to watch anything Disney or Nickelodeon is weighing heavily on our minds.
Great eye opening video for those that are unaware: www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
There are some good videos in here, particularly the first one: youtube list
the religious aspect is a bit off but it exposes the seriousness

Also check out Cartoon Innuendo

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
One thing I feel should be mentioned is have any of you ever watched the Disney channel early in the morning? My wife would fall asleep on the couch because my PC is in the living room and she likes to be close by, but she's always been a fan of Disney movies and such and would fall asleep with the Disney channel on. I've seen some of the craziest music videos on Disney between commercials. Everything from young girls flashing sexual innuendos to off the wall crazy sh!t. There was one particular music video I actually sat down to watch in disgust because the little girl was talking about unicorns and doing nasty stuff children should not be doing on TV. It boggles the mind parents would allow their kids to do some of that crap, but I suppose money talks. The funny thing though, and most likely coincidence, is after I watched that video I had a nightmare which I haven't had a nightmare since I was like 8 years old. I wouldn't believe this crap had I not seen any of that stuff.

Another thing about Disney is most of the older movies they made (Snow White, Bambi) the mother is never present or always killed off, almost ALWAYS! I'd be interested in tracking down Disney's writers and artists to ask just why they do the things they do. Will pedophilia one day be society accepted? That's a cold, dark world I'd rather not imagine or accept.
We no longer have cable and use mostly Netflix, and we're expecting ... so the decision of allowing our child to watch anything Disney or Nickelodeon is weighing heavily on our minds.
Great eye opening video for those that are unaware: www.youtube.com...

Disney is a subject all of its own. The subliminals in cartoons are unbelievable.
The sexualisation of children has been going on subversively for decades.
And now we are reaping the whirlwind.
The Christians have been warning us about this for years, but people dont take religious types seriously.
The sad thing is, cartoon networks are replacing parents, many parents just dump their kids in front of the tv.
And its highly embarrassing for me to admit it, but I was also guilty once. I put an easy life before my kids welfare, the thought that I did that makes me feel sick inside. But it would be dishonest of me not to admit it.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You should read everything, especially if you disagree with it. How else will you know?

Was just thinking about how David Morrow talked about some lizard-centipede put into his body. In The Matrix, the Agents put a similar creature into Neo. But then when Trinity takes it out, its actually just an electronic device. Curious

Yes I thought the same regarding that implant.
I think many of these crazy ideas are planted hypnotically as cover for human experimentation on humans.
Just like so called "alien" abductions, I get a feeling the abductors are much much closer to home.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I think many of these crazy ideas are planted hypnotically as cover for human experimentation on humans.
Just like so called "alien" abductions, I get a feeling the abductors are much much closer to home.

I am someone who has had "abduction" type experiences, and that is one of the things I consider possible.
It was upon that suggestion that I went looking into my family and found the link to my grandfathers being involved in some experimentation. One guy had contacted me saying he had found a very common link of this sort- as if they continued to follow up on the children and grandchildren of the original subjects.

We did have an experience of the "men in black" type, which suggested we were monitored by some sort of agency.

But something that hit me recently- I have been trying out binaural beats? I just find some on youtube and such and have found them very interesting- because apparently I am very vulnerable to them. Ones geared to make you go to sleep work in about one minute- I seriously go out like a light.
But more importantly, I find that at a certain frequency, they sound exactly like the vibration I would always start to hear before an "abduction"! I called it "the Hum" once I became familiar with that term, but it is exactly the same sort of sound.

I am watching this video right now, and finding it extremely interesting-

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I am someone who has had "abduction" type experiences, and that is one of the things I consider possible.
It was upon that suggestion that I went looking into my family and found the link to my grandfathers being involved in some experimentation. One guy had contacted me saying he had found a very common link of this sort- as if they continued to follow up on the children and grandchildren of the original subjects.

We did have an experience of the "men in black" type, which suggested we were monitored by some sort of agency.

But something that hit me recently- I have been trying out binaural beats? I just find some on youtube and such and have found them very interesting- because apparently I am very vulnerable to them. Ones geared to make you go to sleep work in about one minute- I seriously go out like a light.
But more importantly, I find that at a certain frequency, they sound exactly like the vibration I would always start to hear before an "abduction"! I called it "the Hum" once I became familiar with that term, but it is exactly the same sort of sound.

I am watching this video right now, and finding it extremely interesting-

That "hum" is very interesting. Especially when you think about what Extremely Low Frequency weapons they have, and the sonic technology to disperse crowds. I think hemi sync and binaural beats are an offshoot of the MKULTRA and psychiatry experiments of the past. I personally dont trust them. I did look into meditation and hypnosis for a short while trying to figure if it was a good thing or a bad thing. They are essentially the same thing, meditation is like a self hypnosis.
And hypnosis is assisted meditation. The end result being a trance like state. Which is highly open to suggestion.
On that basis, I see it as not to be trusted.

Just seeing what Derren Brown is capable of doing is very eye opening about some of the "weaknesses" of the human mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

My mom was doing research at UCI with biofeedback machines, and they hooked me up a few times, and I got to experiment with doing things like slowing down my heartbeat consciously.
I also was taught to do self hypnosis by a hypnotherapist, and I continued to use it the rest of my life (still do). It has proven helpful in all kinds of situations, especially during labor and delivery- I was able to to calmly and easily give birth without any epidural.

So I tend to think these techniques can be useful and beneficial if you remain the one guiding and giving the suggestions to yourself. The problem resides in others doing that, and I don't like the idea that someone else might be able to put me in that receptive state without my permission or knowledge! That is rather scary to think about!

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma It has proven helpful in all kinds of situations, especially during labor and delivery- I was able to to calmly and easily give birth without any epidural.

So I tend to think these techniques can be useful and beneficial if you remain the one guiding and giving the suggestions to yourself. The problem resides in others doing that, and I don't like the idea that someone else might be able to put me in that receptive state without my permission or knowledge! That is rather scary to think about!

Having painless childbirth, I cannot knock that. The key to that is ultimately relaxation.

Yes, the scary part is the unwanted implanting of ideas or memories for me.
But to be honest the whole advertising industry is about just that, implanting the idea that we want things that we dont really need. We have the msm telling us what we think.

Ivy Lee and Edward Bernays pioneered modern mass mind control. And those that seek to manipulate us have been perfecting it for decades.
When you see the queues for the next new iPhone, you will see just how far they have come.
And when you see people begging for their own demise with anger and hate in their eyes you see how insidious it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join