It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Marrow - The Monarch Project - MKULTRA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Now that the whole elite paedophile rings are being shown to be true, it makes me wonder about the whole satanic ritual abuse and mind control "theories".
This wonder has led me to this testimony from David Marrow. I have found this video to be very interesting.
David claims to be a "Super Soldier" that can literally "Hulk Out" and heal like Wolverine, jump from aircraft without a parachute, and has alien symbiotic implants. Yes, that is some seriously crazy sounding claims. But yet when they use a RF detector on him it goes off the scale when placed at the base of his spine and at various other places on his body where he has scars.
The way he tells the story, he comes across as very sincere, and these memories are still coming to light, and could well be delusion as the result of hynosis. He really does believe what he is saying, and as crazy as it sounds, the similarities with other testimonies lead me to consider that it could actually be true.
My "spidey sense" is telling me there is something here, even if it is just the victim of government sponsored mind control.
Certainly has my brain ticking over.
Enjoy..

edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmFri, 16 Jan 2015 14:01:46 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

The Franklin Savings and Loan scandal might also be of interest.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The Franklin Savings and Loan scandal might also be of interest.

educate-yourself.org...

The Franklin scandal and the testimonies of Paul Bonacci and Troy Boner(RIP) although strong evidence in the case of a highly organized, highly sick and twisted, sadistic criminal gang that dominates the halls of power, it doesnt so strongly suggest the satanism element.
This testimony includes the satanic element, and even aliens.

I will be looking again at the McMartin preschool case as well as the Presidio scandal. And the involvement of the intelligence services. It seems intelligence and sex trafficking, drug trafficking, the occult, and high strangeness go hand in hand.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey op check out mind control survivors. There's a specific woman Roseane Barr has went around with, I can't remember her name and at work so I can't look it up....but it is crazy. Then look into how many court cases have been won by survivors. It's nuts and no one knows about it.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Suffer Little Children

It can't happen here" is number one on the list of famous last words. --David Crosby

Amidst the subtle cerebral circumvention of the gullible populace, through a multitude of manipulated mediums, lies one of the most diabolical atrocities perpetrated upon a segment of the human race; a form of systematic mind control which has permeated every aspect of society for almost fifty years.

Project Monarch

Cathy O'Brien

Gangstalking

BioAPI

Media References (of BioAPI)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Suffer Little Children

It can't happen here" is number one on the list of famous last words. --David Crosby

Amidst the subtle cerebral circumvention of the gullible populace, through a multitude of manipulated mediums, lies one of the most diabolical atrocities perpetrated upon a segment of the human race; a form of systematic mind control which has permeated every aspect of society for almost fifty years.

Project Monarch

Cathy O'Brien

Gangstalking

BioAPI

Media References (of BioAPI)

Usually I try to stay away from that reptile thing, but good god, man. It pops up every where with this topic. Since I've gained knowledge of the weird child abuse and Monarch program, I'm really starting to think that something extremely sinister is going on here. I'm wondering if the heightened crises in Europe is to deflect attention of the scandal going on right now.
edit on 16-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So to add to this list, here is Brice Taylor being introduced by Ted Gunderson, Gunderson is a former FBI chief who spent the last 30 years of his life trying to expose the dirty deeds of MK Ultra and child satanic ritual abuse.

Worth noting is Cathy O'briens book here is the PDF

Tranceformation of America PDF

Regardless of reptilian theories, one thing for certain is a global network of sadistc sick psychopaths have utilized various forms of mind control upon unwitting victims!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The Mantauk project's mind control is more sweeping than MKUltra. Been looking more into, Al Bielek's Montauk Project information-such as the video below. He claims 9/10 Americans have been affected by this(during it's active time-to the 90s).

Three hour long vid: description as explained is the most in-depth compilation of interviews with survivors of the Montauk project to date(Philadelphia experiment included too).

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You all need to stop harping on about this subject. There is NO proof except a few delusional peoples stories made up by them.

Super soldiers.....this is beyond ridiculous and many of you on here are clear thinkers and to even entertain this idea is quite ridiculous.

Get off this subject and start looking into something more productive and with some actual basis in reality.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I was curious if you would show up. Lo and behold.

1. No one forced you to click on this thread.

2. Who are you to censor free thought and discussion?

3. Grey Area forum.

trolling.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
www.kindercare.com...

You can't make up some of the things these people say, especially children. I once doubted these things until I read the declassified CIA documents about mind control: www.wanttoknow.info...

Read through that, and read very carefully. I'm on the fence with the reptile thing, and I know how ridiculous it sounds, but you never know. The more I look into these child abuse cases the more and more you start reading the same thing from different kids around the world! The odds of kids saying--around the world--very similar things are insanely high. Mind control is not a conspiracy or a mystery, it's all public knowledge. If it weren't for Canada's intelligence agency it would have never broke in the USA. www.ctka.net...
This is one of those topics the CIA has flooded with disinformation and it's direly important that we provided evidence and allow it to speak for itself. The problem with researchers, and you see this allot with JFK researchers, is that they're forced to defend themselves thus getting completely side-tracked by emotion. Instead of arguing we need to just post evidence that speaks for itself.

That meter reading was pretty crazy btw.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

I was curious if you would show up. Lo and behold.

1. No one forced you to click on this thread.

2. Who are you to censor free thought and discussion?

3. Grey Area forum.

trolling.

I was giving my opinion which under 1st amendment rights I am allowed. I am just amazed at the LACK of proof this "super soldier" has available and if true he wouldnt be wondering around sharing it....surely!!

So grow up and learn something instead of TROLLING my posts

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I like that you you tell us to "stop harping about this subject" with one breath and then whine about your first amendment right (which by the gods is a right to be held sacred) with the next.

So its only okay to talk about if you agree with it, otherwise we should just stop harping about it..

Logic = Flawless

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
You can't make up some of the things these people say, especially children.

Oh yes you can!

Most, if not all of the things presented in this thread are utterly "made up" to sell one book, one DVD, or one ticket to a lecture.

Bah... I have yet to see one iota of truth n any if this of this bollocks. If you have something you can point to that makes sense I'm all EYES!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Most, if not all of the things presented in this thread are utterly "made up" to sell one book, one DVD, or one ticket to a lecture.

I tend to agree with you.
What, if any, information in this thread has merit that should be followed up on, in your opinion?

Certainly, if David Courgette, sorry, Marrow was "all that" he should be able to provide definitive proof, such as jumping out of a plane without a parachute...mind you, most people can do that to, if the plane is still on the tarmac.

I am interested in MK-Ultra, however. Here in New Zealand we seem to be suffering some kind of mind control with our current Prime Minister (ex-Merrill Lynch futures trader and pathological liar) and his confounding popularity.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Oh yes you can!

Bah... I have yet to see one iota of truth n any if this of this bollocks. If you have something you can point to that makes sense I'm all EYES!

I can't speak for the reptile thing (I think it's disinfo) but here's a good basic resource on mind control: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Along with this: Orlikow v. United States, 682 F. Supp. 77 (D.D.C. 1988): law.justia.com...

Regarding child abuse cases: Time and time again large groups of children start saying some fairly zany things, and usually when REAL questions get asked people have a tendency to disappear or "commit suicide." There's plenty of info available with one Google search, and the fact high-profile cases like the Franklin Cover-up go pretty much untalked about by the MSM speaks volumes. When it comes to dark # like that, those involved know the only thing keeping them from prison or a public beheading are witnesses that can name names and point people out. These people are not stupid, and usually the victims are treated like criminals.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

You all need to stop harping on about this subject. There is NO proof except a few delusional peoples stories made up by them.

Super soldiers.....this is beyond ridiculous and many of you on here are clear thinkers and to even entertain this idea is quite ridiculous.

Get off this subject and start looking into something more productive and with some actual basis in reality.

Its people like you, that said the elite paedophile rings werent true.
I think these people are victims of hypnosis and drugs and seriously sick abuse at the hands of controllers.
Is it any f**king wonder that their stories are a bit f**king "out there"?

Of course I dont believe the substance of their tales of super soldiers, I think many of these stories are suggestions made to victims of mind control, I believe that yes, these people are brainwashed assassins, who have been programmed to believe much of this crap to make them totally unbelievable. Yes I do believe in "Manchurian Candidate" assassins.
Do I believe anything a self proclaimed "Luciferian" says, hell f**king no!!! Sick lying POS. I mean what moron would follow a mythical being whose whole MO is deception, lies and corruption?

At the very least these "Super Soldiers" are victims of hypnotic suggestion by people with sinister aims. Like some sort of disinformation project.

edit on 20151America/Chicago01am1amSat, 17 Jan 2015 09:54:17 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Oh yes you can!

Jimmy Savile claimed that every person that ever accused him of child abuse was "After his money" and "a Liar".
Funny that.

IMO. These people are victims of government sponsored mind control, many of which have been used as drug mules, sex slaves and god knows what else. These stories IMO, have been planted into their heads to confuse and basically mess up their heads. Much research has been done into DID and MPD so their is plenty of "real" evidence with regards to that.

And besides all of that... this is the grey area. I thought this was for unsubstantiated testimonies?
Otherwise I wouldnt have put it here at all.
Excuse me if this is a rude question, but I would have thought the site owner would have known this?
edit on 20151America/Chicago01am1amSat, 17 Jan 2015 10:21:35 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The concept of a "super soldier" really isnt a far fetched idea.
From exoskeletons to nanotechnology to invisibility, even to Psi-abilities like Remote Viewing. Thats all admitted.

Heres 10 outrageous military experiments.
www.livescience.com...

Not only is it not far fetched at all, you would have to be pretty ignorant to think they havent tried creating them.
To not try and create super soldiers in my opinion would be stupid. Its just do the ends justify the means that are being used.

The use of '___' on British soldiers is videoed and documented. And that was the 50's or 60's.
The heavy use of drugs on soldiers especially during Gulf War 1 being one of the main suspected causes of many deaths of veterans of that war. (Gulf War Syndrome).

Its really not so crazy.....you know.

I really dont think it unreasonable for any "thinker" to give this subject some consideration.

edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmSat, 17 Jan 2015 16:31:31 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I find this interesting and related to this topic. The Republican Party just recently changed their symbol to an upside down star. Go to Google, click images and type new republican symbol. www.google.com...
^Result.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join