It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Within the atom is a universe and vice versa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Infinate universes being everywhere is just awesome!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

This is an awesome clip that talks about the power within a single atom FTW!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula
Our Brain’s Neurons Look Exactly Like The Structure Of The Universe.
Isn't that evidence in some way, that the universe is somehow Holographic?

No.

It is a marvellous coincidence though!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Collateral

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

Our Brain’s Neurons Look Exactly Like The Structure Of The Universe.

Isn't that evidence in some way, that the universe is somehow Holographic?

No.

It is a marvellous coincidence though!

Fractals is when things repeat over and over. . . .

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So let's say the theory of infinite universes within were true. I have a question that may seem silly but here it is: if I do something harmful to my body, like smoking or drinking, am I negatively affecting entire universes?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx
So let's say the theory of infinite universes within were true. I have a question that may seem silly but here it is: if I do something harmful to my body, like smoking or drinking, am I negatively affecting entire universes?

I would say yes and no.
Yes everything is quantum entangled, and one thing can effect another however dimentional or universal boundaries seem to exist.

One universe may lead to another and another ad infinitum due to desire of counsiousness to become various situations and play out various scenarios.

However there are dimentional anomalies and just because you smoke in one life doesnt mean you will smoke in another like each one is similar but unique in some way or another. Its like the saying be careful what you wish for because in another world it may be reality.

There is also cause and effect, smoking wont effect the entire universe in other worlds, it will only effect you in other worlds if you smoke there too. . . .

The things we do here in this world are likened to illusions and dont exist in other worlds and vice versa, this is due to the BIG BANG starting and ending universes in the continual present, meaning there is no time all is actually one. In order to experience another universe in space and time you would need to actually need to enter into it yes enter into an atom sounds wierd huh. . .

If you dont go into another universe it will be as though it never existed from our limited point of view, and the other universes will also view us as not ever existing as well.

I believe eventually we will figure out how to travel between dimentions of space and time. . . . .

For example we may live in infinate universes but see only one in our current lives. . . .

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I would also suggest that higher worlds like heavens would be contained within atoms as well. . . .

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just be prepared to find out everything is infinate someday. . . .

Maybe not in your lifetime, but perhaps in another life. . . .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Even the Dali Lama is onto this thread lolz!

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Maybe, but is that universe sustainable? Without The Spirit of Life/Love it isn't.

It's important to keep our entire being filled with Love as much as possible, not just for universes that may be within us but for this one also.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Maybe, but is that universe sustainable? Without The Spirit of Life/Love it isn't.

It's important to keep our entire being filled with Love as much as possible, not just for universes that may be within us but for this one also.

I doubt it matters at all, the infinate nature of the universe cannot be changed to be limited, however our perception can appear to be limited even though it is truly infinate.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I think It's important if you want peace to choose love over apathy and suffering. Sure there may be infinity but what aspect of infinity do you choose to align with? I choose Love, Life, and Peace. Apathy/indifference leads to lonliness and suffering.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

I think It's important if you want peace to choose love over apathy and suffering. Sure there may be infinity but what aspect of infinity do you choose to align with? I choose Love, Life, and Peace. Apathy/indifference leads to lonliness and suffering.

Wow truly enlightening, I agree with you 100%.

However we all dont move to the beat of just one drum and what might be right for us may not be right for some others.

Some love to perpetuate infinate suffering onto the world, and would have it no other way.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Considering that infinate universes may indeed be within the very atoms themselves, there must be a way for the spirit or counsiousness embodied within the ego to traverse the various infinate universes. Perhaps with a more spiritual version of science we may be able to delve into the depths of the infinate within ourselves.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I think the phrase that the kingdom of heaven is within may be based on the premise that within us are infinate universes yet to be explored.
edit on 4-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

By looking within the atom we may find heaven there within our very own self. . . .

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So I have been looking over some old vedic texts and they mention that the universe entire is contained in an atom.

Recently CERN mentioned that micro black holes have been found within atoms.
Could these micro black holes lead to universal big bangs?

Also according to the big bang our universe started off as an atom in size.

I have come to believe that the universe is actually contained with a tiny atomic particle. And that we are actually infinate universes.

Proof?
1. Well when we dream we recreate everything with our minds
2. Just to see the world/universe we must recreate it in our brains and decode that information and replay it in our minds eye so to say. Meaning we dont see anything we create everything we see with the power of the mind/brain/counciousness.

Discuss how many universes we are made of and what does this mean?

Look into qauntum theory and mechanics, the heisenburg uncertainty principle makes this almsost laughable, no offense meant. The standard model is to blame, but we didn't know any better. Electrons aren't orbitting like planets do, they are spread out in wave function of probability. they jump from one energy level to another, they can move from point a to point b without traveling the space between, they are about as far away from planets as we can get in science. They don't even follow the same laws of physics, that's what the unified field theory has been trying to do for years, find math that describes both realms (big and small). They are about as different as anything could possibly be, truly.
edit on 7-2-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

So I have been looking over some old vedic texts and they mention that the universe entire is contained in an atom.

I have come to believe that the universe is actually contained with a tiny atomic particle. And that we are actually infinate universes.

Proof?

2. Just to see the world/universe we must recreate it in our brains and decode that information and replay it in our minds eye so to say. Meaning we dont see anything we create everything we see with the power of the mind/brain/counciousness.

Look into qauntum theory and mechanics, the heisenburg uncertainty principle makes this almsost laughable, no offense meant. The standard model is to blame, but we didn't know any better. Electrons aren't orbitting like planets do, they are spread out in wave function of probability. they jump from one energy level to another, they can move from point a to point b without traveling the space between, they are about as far away from planets as we can get in science. They don't even follow the same laws of physics, that's what the unified field theory has been trying to do for years, find math that describes both realms (big and small). They are about as different as anything could possibly be, truly.

Well think about superposition and the BIG BANG consider that everything came from something the size of a tiny particle. Now superposition tells us its neither here nor there its everywhere it can be, the same can be said for time.

Meaning the singularity is everywhere.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If the entire universe is just within an atom then everything is full of infinate dimentions!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman

Proof?

I have often thought this many times myself with out ever having any knowledge of this, strange reading it posted here lol...

Just shows you may have been on track to how reality works.

I kind of think of it like an onion layers upon layers of realities overlapping and criss crossing each other, universes within universes infinatly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join