It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Within the atom is a universe and vice versa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord then bandied about a bit, then
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

... (snip) ...

In the same way when time reverses was the universe ever created? Nope

...(snip) ...

If you take some physical process like the dispersion of gas into a physical space which is at a lower pressure and substitute negative values for time (time reversal), the gas still disperses, it doesn't return to its point of origin.

The 'genie does not go back into the bottle', so to speak.

This is an example of how time reversal is NOT like playing a movie backwards.

It also differentiates between (entirely) conceptual time and the physical value of time.

Conceptual time is the realm of poets, philosophers and storytellers (and may not actually exist).

Physical time is something more mundane and concrete.

edit on 21/12/2014 by chr0naut because: I got too tautological...

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

An extra-dimensional highway thats like the autobahn next door among an infinite, infinite. Right lanes the slow lane, while all the way to the left of it is as fast as you want, or can go. Thing is that the highway seems to be all over the place, instead of just of a to b.

It could reverse or go forward, but they only know how to go forward, and that's just by trying to reach the speed of light. Going reverse is said to be much harder or even impossible due to how things loop. This could probably create just infinite probabilities that are just figuring out the script, where it only effects so much, splitting of from the main flow of time, and not effecting it at all. Possibly not affecting the reversed traveler by what the traveler was intending to do maintaining their current existence in a doom universe.

The universe is one of many giant sea's, in a sea.
edit on 21-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord then bandied about a bit, then

... (snip) ...

In the same way when time reverses was the universe ever created? Nope

...(snip) ...

Interesting take on the gas, however I kind of agree on the time thing its just a concept to us, and if all time goes back into a singularity then there is and only ever has been one time past present and future are truly just one.

Then thinking again just as the infinate universes said to be contained within atoms dont exist neither does this one, from an outside point of view, however like a dream it feels real while were in it dont it.

By the way this isnt my theory its from ancient texts in the vedic periods and egyptians who pretty much came to the same conclusions. Universe is in an atom always has been and always will be. Some vedic texts go deep into how the atoms themselves contain other atoms with more universes and just say its infinate both outside and within expanding in both ways.

Some modern scientists are begining to come to similar conclusions, however I dont think our society has accepted this yet, but then again why would they, it would be like telling Honey Boo Boo Child that she was made of infinate universes LOLZ.

edit on 21-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

An extra-dimensional highway thats like the autobahn next door among an infinite, infinite. Right lanes the slow lane, while all the way to the left of it is as fast as you want, or can go. Thing is that the highway seems to be all over the place, instead of just of a to b.

It could reverse or go forward, but they only know how to go forward, and that's just by trying to reach the speed of light. Going reverse is said to be much harder or even impossible due to how things loop. This could probably create just infinite probabilities that are just figuring out the script, where it only effects so much, splitting of from the main flow of time, and not effecting it at all. Possibly not affecting the reversed traveler by what the traveler was intending to do maintaining their current existence in a doom universe.

The universe is one of many giant sea's, in a sea.

Well believe what you like, its not a person going back in time I am talking about but the entire universal creation dont take my word for it look at this article and read it for yourself. So everything is really one thing, you guessed it the singularity alone is. Meaning the universe is and will always be the size of a tiny particle.

www.dailymail.co.uk...[ed itby]edit on 21-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Almost.

At the point of infinitesimal, just to the next degree is the infinite expanse. It is the "wake" established by the infinite velocity AND angular diversity by the ONE infinitesimal Singularity which establishes the foundation for the infinite expanse known as the dimension of height. The kinetics of the Singularity generates the spatial dimension of width. The Singularity self-contains the spatial dimension of depth.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I did mention something about a primeval or original atom earlier. I know where your going with your theory, the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last possibly involving some form of religion or age old wisdom that probably meant nothing to earlier ancestors giving the idea of Gods kingship or rule over creation. That which is, was, or has yet to be.

And all is one, and the one is all, without the one, there can be no all. blah blah.

If the atom is what links everything together on a large multitude, leading to singular conduit of space time, then it what also keeps everything separate in a single point of time, that spans to infinities end.

Its been done, but not fully explained, and it will probably be solved at the end of time.
edit on 21-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

I did mention something about a primeval or original atom earlier. I know where your going with your theory, the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last possibly involving some form of religion or age old wisdom that probably meant nothing to earlier ancestors giving the idea of Gods kingship or rule over creation. That which is, was, or has yet to be.

And all is one, and the one is all, without the one, there can be no all. blah blah.

If the atom is what links everything together on a large multitude, leading to singular conduit of space time, then it what also keeps everything separate in a single point of time, that spans to infinities end.

Its been done, but not fully explained, and it will probably be solved at the end of time.

As to what keeps the universe together or stops one from going over to another, I would say its just a perception as well as frequency or vibrations.

According to parallel universe theroies they are always overlapping all time and space, we just happen to be seeing one point in space time.

Why? Most likely we were designed to only see one point in space time.

That doesnt mean the only things we see are the things that exist, all is there wether we are aware of it or not.

Think of the double slit experiment and then apply that to the entire universe including yourself.

So in essence all times and spaces exist at all times in every space kinda quantum entangled and in a singularity as well.

White holes detected by hawkings radiation are said to be evidence of other universes spilling into our own.

Lets not forget dark energy and dark matter which are 95%-96% of the universe which we are totally unaware of.

Imagine 95%-96% of yourself being unknown to you because humans are full of dark matter and dark energy too.

Then imagine yourself expanding at the same rate as the universe just so you can see the same scales of things, which is counted as zero in our physics class because we cannot account for an infinate expansion in everything, but it has indeed been noticed. Meaning your actually infinatly expanding with the universe just so you can live in it.

Then imagine yourself full of black holes in every one of your particles, we call them micro black holes because we cannot understand the how these things could even be there. These are going into other Big Bangs or different universes.

So to summerize
Infinate black holes taking all your information into other singularities

Dark energy expanding you infinatly 95%-96% of you is an undetectable mystery

Dark Matter expanding you infinatly 95%-96% of you is an undetectable mystery

Infinate Singularities which alone are, are actually you and everything else

The whole universe moving time bacwards into a singularity

Double slit experiment showing all paths are taken, we are counsious of one path

Infinate versions of yourself doing everything you could imagine and more

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What you suggest is that everything is identical on the inside to the outside and that would be wrong. Ancient texts are a very unreliable source for scientific information.

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
So I have been looking over some old vedic texts and they mention that the universe entire is contained in an atom.

Recently CERN mentioned that micro black holes have been found within atoms.
Could these micro black holes lead to universal big bangs?

Also according to the big bang our universe started off as an atom in size.

I have come to believe that the universe is actually contained with a tiny atomic particle. And that we are actually infinate universes.

Proof?
1. Well when we dream we recreate everything with our minds
2. Just to see the world/universe we must recreate it in our brains and decode that information and replay it in our minds eye so to say. Meaning we dont see anything we create everything we see with the power of the mind/brain/counciousness.

Discuss how many universes we are made of and what does this mean?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
What you suggest is that everything is identical on the inside to the outside and that would be wrong. Ancient texts are a very unreliable source for scientific information.

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

So I have been looking over some old vedic texts and they mention that the universe entire is contained in an atom.

Recently CERN mentioned that micro black holes have been found within atoms.

Could these micro black holes lead to universal big bangs?

Also according to the big bang our universe started off as an atom in size.

I have come to believe that the universe is actually contained with a tiny atomic particle. And that we are actually infinate universes.

Proof?

1. Well when we dream we recreate everything with our minds

2. Just to see the world/universe we must recreate it in our brains and decode that information and replay it in our minds eye so to say. Meaning we dont see anything we create everything we see with the power of the mind/brain/counciousness.

Discuss how many universes we are made of and what does this mean?

I suggest you look thorough the thread and see all the information which is science based.

Here is something from What The Bleep Do We Know which is telling you things like the BIG BANG are actually everywhere. They use a basketball but just use the BIG BANG instead and whaalaa youve got it!

Its just the way it is even if science comes to the same conclusions I doubt the skeptics will ever accept this factual truth.

What the Bleep Do We Know Superposition
Superposition and the structure of the universe

Superposition and the structure of the universe

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Black holes are theories to begin with, but whatever those things really are, they recycle the universe, its constantly being renewed. I hope thats not considered a shredder, but that is akin to a windows waste paper basket yet it shoots out the new material and stars. Thats how I view it.

An atom may be comparative to a galaxy.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Black holes are theories to begin with, but whatever those things really are, they recycle the universe, its constantly being renewed. I hope thats not considered a shredder, but that is akin to a windows waste paper basket yet it shoots out the new material and stars. Thats how I view it.

An atom may be comparative to a galaxy.

Think of superposition and the BIG BANG its everywhere including the tiny particles.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Found this cool video on the mirror universe which reverses time, very interesting to say the least.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Just think of the infinate universe within an atom FTW!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
But then we come to a theory that we are gods and carry around universes in us. Does that mean whenever you lose a nail or a tooth you are destroying an entire multiverse?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I had a similar vision a long time ago while I was tripping.. hard.

Then again I may have been influenced by some notions I read, like "so above, so below" and our observations of nature. Some of the most interesting being that a reconstruction of our universe reveals a fabric like structure similar to a sponge, (at the microscopic level), or a neural network.

On the other hand, can particle division be infinite, and behave in the same way down to the smallest?

Like if we keep dividing matter infinite times (if that is possible), will it have the same behaviors as before we divided it? I think our observations tell us no, though I am no expert.

I am open to the many possibilities of the nature of our existence.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
But then we come to a theory that we are gods and carry around universes in us. Does that mean whenever you lose a nail or a tooth you are destroying an entire multiverse?

No because we as energy cannot be destroyed only transformed, and still the atomic particles would be considered the same at the quantum level.

Our scientists cant see the universes within atoms because they believe they need a machine the size of the universe to properly explore such a scale.

edit on 7-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Indeed.

Love these threads. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This conversation has happened in every smoky dorm room in the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow.

I feel so utterly small and insignificant. Thanks gang!

S&f.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lolliek
Wow.
I feel so utterly small and insignificant. Thanks gang!

S&f.

Well considering dark energy and dark matter are expanding you with the rest of the universe infinatly, your actually infinatly large and as improtant as the BIG BANG itself. Thats right everything has dark energy and dark matter and is expanding equally so we dont see it, crazy isnt it.

This has been detected with our math and modern physics has deemed it zero because we cant notice it with the naked eye, nor can we measure infinity, so they just call it zero so as not to confuse infinate calculations with infinity.

We were talking about this in our physics class with our professor who was explaining it to us in university and everyone was scratching our heads in a caveman type fashion.
edit on 8-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join