It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This ringing sound in ear when aroused (emotional outbursts)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Frank12345

It would be selectively based on which part's of there hearing spectrum they are losing or what is irritating the specific nerve's responsible but NO tinitus is like a high pitched wineing or whistling sound, maybe like a pneumatic compressor or even a pump not a usually a voice, believe me it is not pleasant, many people who have been exposed to noisy industrial environment's myself included have deteriorated hearing in certain part's of the audio spectrum, also abuse of headphone's and loud music can cause this damage as well.

Usually as we get older the hair's that convert the higher frequencly sound's die off and that is one reason old folk's can often hear bang's and low frequency noise with no problem but a high pitched sound is harder for them to hear.

There is a whole wealth of data writen by doctor's who have suffered it themselve's and I do say doctor's not quack's who think sociology and psychiatry are a true science the latter being founded upon the musing's of a wierdo who was convinced everyone fancied there own mother, in other word's Freud was a crack pot and that is my opinion but then long before he was around there were place's like bedlam and many innocent people who were totally sane were locked up so that there rich relative's could steal there asset's but on the other hand criminal psychology does work as a predictive tool though it's data driven and is more much more based on compiled data and predictive analysis of criminal human psychological behavior than attempting to understand normal or abherant behaviour from a clinical perspective based on preconcieved notion's rather than hard compiled data, one annalist is a detective for whom it does work and the other not always but quite often an opinionated quack, sorry but that is just the way it is and they are no more correct or curative than any other placebo

Long before there were psychiatrists there were confessor's performing much the same job for less or no pay.

As for how they can be differentiated well that is down to the observor and to all intent's and purposes they can not be, however neither can one be given true priority over the other and a lot of clairaudiant phenomen relate's to haunted locality's which other psychicaly gifted/cursed people can sometime's detect as well.

Here is a counter question, how can there ever be such a thing as a mass hallucination unless the stimulous is external and if the stimulous is external then how the hell can it be a hallucination at all as having a source it is therefore not a merely neural phenomena but in fact an actual occurance like for example.
en.wikipedia.org...

I put it to you that those who did not experience the event than tried to explain it as a MASS HALLUCINATION where in fact deluding themselve's as they could not otherwise provide a rational explanation grounded in there limited mental vocabulary and framework of thought.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
... but NO tinitus is like a high pitched wineing or whistling sound ...

There are variety of tinnitus sounds , varying from person to person ...

wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus wrote:-
" Tinnitus can be perceived in one or both ears or in the head. It is usually described as a ringing noise, but in some patients, it takes the form of a high-pitched whining, electric buzzing, hissing, humming, tinging or whistling sound, or as ticking, clicking, roaring, "crickets" or "tree frogs" or "locusts (cicadas)", tunes, songs, beeping, sizzling, sounds that slightly resemble human voices or even a pure steady tone like that heard during a hearing test ... "
en.wikipedia.org...

The tinitus which resembles speech is like EVP : no normal length sentences, just the occasional faint word or two.
If the voices are normal length sentences which make sense, like normal speech , then that’s not tinnitus.
edit on 1-12-2014 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well when we look at an image we sometime's see different thing's, a face in a rock for instance and the human mind is predisposed to act in this manner to that argument certainly has merit.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Well when we look at an image we sometime's see different thing's, a face in a rock for instance and the human mind is predisposed to act in this manner ...

Yes pareidolia can be visual , or auditory , ( other senses ).
edit on 1-12-2014 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The odd thing about it is that it is what make's the modern human mind so advanced, we take a stone and see an axe, just take a bit off there and a bit off there, nap it over there etc.
An engineer project's his thought's outward then build's that suspension bridge he can see.
So it is not a useless ability even if you see sheep in the cloud's, sadly though it is often abused as an explanation for all manner of observation's by those who colloquially are calling the observor's delusional or simply idiot's and while it is good to have critique it is not good to suppress and deny simply for the sake of it as so many readily do on this site on other thread's.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

well, my uncle had one in his leg. (it didn't affect him at all, by the way. But his ex-wife was a paranoid schizophrenic. So perhaps there's correlation) If he got that diagnosis then perhaps his mind wasn't strong enough and it fractured. Therefore the diagnosis wouldn't be incorrect--merely it would be as a result of an implant and not something else. My advice of not letting it trip you out still stands. Unless you want to go to a doctor and get it checked out, there's not much that can be done in the way of finding an implant. Therefore, might as well not worry about it and let fear get to your head--lest your mind go splat. You get where I'm coming from?
edit on 2-12-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: johndeere2020
Since it is related to OOBE/sleep paralysis ...

johndeere2020 does not say "sleep paralysis" they say , partial-paralysis affecting half of their body, which lasted two hours.

Yes when I read the opening post again I see that this can be a very different experience that I though.

During occurrence, I noted strong electrical disturbance in immediate vicinity like electric lights flickering strongly and making popping sounds and strong presence of static electricity around myself.

But the weirdness around still form my point of view support some kind of energized state going on either inside OP or the environment around the OP. But as always double check the physical.
edit on 2-12-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I will share a strange thing I have experienced.

I have the same high pitch ringing in my ear sometimes. It is almost inaudible because of the notes.
I meditated on it and tried to decipher if it were a message of some sort. Well, I have had success with that and I now am convinced it is a message of some kind coming from underwater, like a submarine for eg. By the time we hear it, it is so high pitch we cannot decipher it.

Whales communicate... by the time it travels through the water, it gets higher and higher in pitch.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
You get where I'm coming from?

I think you’re saying you are a second-degree relative of a person who believed they had an alien implant , who had married a schizophrenic. Hopefully they did not have any children ... schizophrenia.com/research/hereditygen.htm

edit on 2-12-2014 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It's just one of us telling you to take that thought and "stick it in your ear".

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

no. he definitely had one. they took it out. And he only married her because he got her pregnant the first time he ever had sex. Theyre divorced now. And no, no children--besides one with her. But shes fine as well, as far as I know. He's with his highschool sweetheart atm and they're very happy now ^_^
edit on 2-12-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
no. he definitely had one. they took it out ...

Who are "they" : did the space-aliens retrieve their implant from uncle ?.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey there

I also get this at times but not as bad as you describe. It is weird and distracting. Its uncanny when I get it, I feel like something has shifted and I have to pay attention? Usually something of notable interest is happening/being talked about.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
When you overwhelm the lobe of your brain with signals, it causes some tinnitis or auditory hallucination like effect. I am personally aware of this sound, I use it to judge the shape of my Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. Some people with Epilepsy do not have this noise, I suppose it depends on the way the stray signals travel through the brain.

This stray voltage can also give people some visual disturbances and even some mild hallucinations. It depends on how the energy flows. I have always been able to visualize memories I had recorded, sort of like viewing photographic memory. I can close my eyes and see an image, I can even rotate the image if I desire.

Now this is not alien or paranormal activity, but I suppose it could work as a communication link in some cases.

S&F, I'm interested to see what others say about this.

THis is it, I think.

Sorry for not replying soon, I have forgotten about this thread!

I discovered, I would hear the same ringing sound with an overwhelming positive emotion - situations that would give me tears of joy.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
Hey there

I also get this at times but not as bad as you describe. It is weird and distracting. Its uncanny when I get it, I feel like something has shifted and I have to pay attention? Usually something of notable interest is happening/being talked about.

I can relate to this as well. Sometimes I wonder if the sound is produced by something like a huge field or the cumulative sounds of the afterlife. When something in that field is about me (or some thought I had in the past about existence in general because I spend a lot of time thinking/meditating about it) is when the visions and speech start happening. Crazy perhaps but that is how it appears sometimes, it makes me wonder if there are spirits who have formed a group to explore the afterlife and maybe use the living as memory carriers.
edit on 11-12-2014 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Exit the situation when someone makes you mad. Delay your response and reaction. Drink less caffeine and eat less salt.
If your sinuses bother you from allergies try the little red sinus pills. Tinnitus is cause by some foods and stress. My sinuses fill up and affect my hearing when I am stressed out. Usually from cleaning out a rental house someone brought a cat in, and then didn't vacuum for an entire year! It is like my body is protecting me from further stress by not being able to hear others stressful comments. It clears up when I get the house re rented.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Certain food chemistry can help dampen this. But you need to understand that this is a signal the body is giving us. It can be used to regulate our diet to keep us on an even path.

If you can tolerate sulfur compounds, you can use certain veggies to dampen the sound. I like either boiled cabbage in soups or in Chinese dishes the best. Potatoes can be used to moderate those too, but like the sulfur foods you need to be able to properly process the nitrogen foods. A genetic reduction in the MOCS1 gene or the SUOX gene can make an intolerance to sulfur and nitrogen and xanthian compounds and aldehyde detox. All three of these compounds are necessary for good health and proper complete detox of the compounds is necessary. A couple of different directions can help with this, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

Ok, now that I confused you a lot which hopefully makes you study things a little, I can tell you a little simple things. Moderate sugar consumption....it helps,,,,but don't get levels too low either. Sometimes people can utilize fats as a source of energy better than sugars also. If you look up the farmer and hunter metabolism hypothesis it explains this somewhat but there is more to it than the guy is saying. I think he knows more but he was trying to keep it simple so most people can understand.

Only you can figure this out, others can help guide you but that's about it. Doctors seem to go with ear problems but that is only the case half the time.

S

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
sudden/temporary Ringing in the left hear is negative communication

sudden/temporary ringing in the right ear is positive communication

for those who meditate and are interested in seeking deeper than the conventional explanation of "tinnitus"

to simple to be true?

actually...no
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

thanks for writing that! Do you maybe have some links? it would be most welcome. The only thing I discovered is Nada yoga. But there is not a lot of material about it on internet, or at least I cannot seem to find any good book or web page about it.
Mainly the people are just saying to concentrate on the sound while meditating and that's it?

en.wikipedia.org...

I just wondered about that myself in past months, because for a few years now, I hear ringing in left ear and there was no ordinary reason for this to occur. Ears were not exposed to loud noises (maybe only with the headphones, but I don't like to listen to music very loudly...) and my body is very healthy in general.

When I was around 20+ this ringing noise started to appear. As I remember it started when I had a joint, but then it soon spread to other states of mind as well and I can hear it all the time rather loudly now.

But the kicker is when I am doing some pranayama during meditation, there is certainly increase of the sound in left ear. And I can hear a different sound in right ear, which is more melodic and quieter and after a while this sound subsides. When this happened the first time I thought I was going nuts and didn't know what was going on. And I still don't haha... but I get the same result just about every time I do pranayama so I do not bother with it any more.

In my case doctors can not find a solution so I am left on my own. And it does not bother me - it never did! On the contrary, because now I use it as a concentration exercise when I like to be clear of thought.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
For some reason I remember this...

When I was a little kid, I remember watching a show on UFO abductees. One of them said that preceding (just before) she would get abducted, she would hear ringing in her ears.

For some reason that stuck with me all these years. Has anyone else heard about this in the world of UFO/abductions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join