It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deveron
The proof of the obvious Demolition is there. Why do repeaters deny it?

Oh dear, you fell for a well known hoaxed video, it really shows how gullible truthers are!

This is a very good example why nothing truthers claim can be trusted, they use well known hoaxes for their "evidence"!
edit on 7-12-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Oh dear, you fell for a well known hoaxed video, it really shows how gullible truthers are!

All truthers have is lies and crap or hoaxes like your video!

All Repeaters say exactly that same thing as the Official Story. And Repeaters also quote from that Hoax site 9/11 Myths too.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Did you happen to notice the flying saucer ? That's my favourite part.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

I paused it and yes I see what looks to be a Flying Saucer. Obviously it's not but yes it looks like one!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

This is a very good example why nothing truthers claim can be trusted, they use well known hoaxes for their "evidence"!

This is a perfect example of how the OS pushers will lure out the most ridiculous claims and then draw a big circle around them and claim this is what ALL truthers believe.

To give the video credit the author did say that most truthers were very sceptical about the video he doctored. But here you are, Bruce, passing it off as proof that ALL truthers follow internet hoaxes.

It appears by your own video and how you presented it that YOU are pushing a hoax.

Why did you paint all truthers with the same brush with a video that pointed out that most truthers couldn't be painted that way.

Either way thank you for posting proof that OS'ers spread lies and hoaxes on the internet.

Good job

edit on 7-12-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Deveron and again, you say that you refuse to accept reality. Or, you really believe that the FDNY was " in" on the plot.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I really don't know how we bridge this gap. I know there are certain things that I can't say under the terms and conditions, but let's just say that the Snowden affair has proven that "agents" and "assets" permeate social media, including ATS. These people are not interested in the truth, they are only interested in spreading disinformation.

I am NOT accusing any specific poster as an agent, I am just saying they exist on here. When, for example, a person ONLY posts about 9/11, it justly raises further suspicions. These agents have the MSM and a pretty ignorant and/or disinterested population on their side.

I believe on the "Truther" side we have the truth. As a whole, disbelievers in "the official 9/11 conspiracy theory" have studied the facts in more detail, and put much more thoughtful analysis into our conclusion. IMHO.
edit on 7-12-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Someone said on the first page that this thread would get buried. looks like they were right. nothing but mud flinging now.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA if it isn't that hoax, it is any one of several other hoaxes or flat out lies that truthers tend to use. So why are you so upset?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

314 posts in five months. Every one of them about 9/11. As I said, your record is eye-opening.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5 And your point is? Oh yes, someone posted something on the internet saying the big bad PTB actually worry about websites like ATS, therefore anyone who sticks, mostly, to one subject MUST work for them. No wonder you believe every piece of 9/11 "truth" that comes down the road.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5. Oh, and not all the posts have been about 9/11. However given the admittedly shoddy research skills that get used by those who believe in "truth" conspiracies, I am not surprised that you would miss that.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Jchristopher5 And your point is? Oh yes, someone posted something on the internet saying the big bad PTB actually worry about websites like ATS, therefore anyone who sticks, mostly, to one subject MUST work for them. No wonder you believe every piece of 9/11 "truth" that comes down the road.

You make some of the most ignorant comments that I have seen on this site. In this post alone...

"Someone posted something on the Internet saying the big bad PTB actually worry about websites like ATS." What? Are you familiar with what Greenwald, and others, have documented about the NSA documents that Snowden brought to our attention? The NSA absolutely monitors phone calls, texts, and emails. Further, they absolutely are in these forums. One guy. What a totally incomprehensible comment for you to make.

Don't worry, I don't think you are paid for this. I have more faith in NSA hiring practices. They tend to get the best and brightest.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Jchristopher5. Oh, and not all the posts have been about 9/11. However given the admittedly shoddy research skills that get used by those who believe in "truth" conspiracies, I am not surprised that you would miss that.

It took me reviewing 4 pages, and scores of your posts, before I found one NOT in the 9/11 forum. And, it was on Bin Ladin.

What is odd about you is that you dedicate hours to fighting a position that the majority already believes, and for which is touted by the MSM. Almost like the Truther position threatens you in some way. The Repeaters really don't need you, or your help. Actually, you can probably only harm your cause. So keep at it.

I respond to these posts because I think that we were horribly wronged by our own government on 9/11, in an execution for a "Northwoods" plan 40 years later. I am passionate because its wrong and I want those responsible to pay for it.

Why do you do this?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

And now, I live rent free in your head.

Took me all of about 30 seconds to find these....again...confirming poor research skills on your part.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, why I do it......
I have friends that were personally affected by the events that day, and some of them, have been harassed by "truthers" ever since. They have been called liars, shills and numerous other things by people who read crap on the internet and think its true. ATS has always been about denying ignorance...and the ignorance of the evidence and reality shown by the truth movement is the worst.

edit on 7-12-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

strange one that

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Nearly every american knew that the British was ripping them off via taxes and the use of money but not until they dumped the tea into the dock and rose up did the fact that they all knew server any purpose.

The instituions in the USA are all broken and this is why GW-Bush-scum has not been dealt with !

They have got away with nothing over 9/11 and people are finaly getting tired of all the spying and police state that was born of the back of 9/11 and i don't think it will take much longer before we fix these institutions ourselves.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I agree that the truth being known is inevitable. The Internet alone makes it very hard to keep secrets, and more good information is easily available to those who choose to research this.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

strange one that

Another case of the truth being obscured in plain sight? Anyway, it is interesting how the common name for the sites seems to unintentionally point to what may have really happened, a series of explosions.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
When I first posted this it said to Jchristopher, Not sure why. This is in no way directed at any one person.

Hope this isn't too off topic, but all this circular arguing is doing what? It ends up the SAME in every thread. AND DOES WHAT?

It has been going on 10 years here to what avail? Has there been any real advancement on either side?

You want a CONSPIRACY THATS REAL and has concrete proof that is OBVIOUSLY SUPRESED?

Go to THIS thread and read it.
Read the rest of the threads on this topic.

If you REALLY want to do something good, and not take the blue pill. At least go read it. I dare you.

OR, stay in the nonsensical, safe behind the screen. After all, this is making SUCH A DIFFERENCE.

ATS staff: Forgive me if I am out of line but if you have studied what I am referring maybe you can understand my passion.

I know not all here are unaware, and to those I apologize. This is a question to a select few.

edit on 12 7 2014 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join