It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Conspiracy... 9/11 Mounting Evidence...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I saw a 911 video one that was shot on a stationary tripod from several blocks away, further than the more familiar vids.

Unless it was a fake, there are rumbles and vibration in the footage, once or even twice, several seconds before we see ANY signs of collapse. It's as-if a subway train was passing below x100, but there weren't subways running at that point in time.

I wish someone could dig out a copy.

(post by MALBOSIA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

The collapse, does not start until the explosives...no matter what they are....go off. And yes, you would STILL hear the string of booms over the collapse.

Unless of course, you are going to start using Judy Wood's magical disintegration ray....

edit on 10-12-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

The collapse, does not start until the explosives...no matter what they are....go off. And yes, you would STILL hear the string of booms over the collapse.

Unless of course, you are going to start using Judy Wood's magical disintegration ray....

A second ahead of collapse would not be noticed, no matter how many times you say it would. By the time anyone looked up, there would have been dust and smoke plumes coming out the side and by that time the building was falling. You can ignore it all you want. It makes no difference to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

How many demolitions have you witnessed? There is ALWAYS detonation sounds before the collapse sounds, no matter what you use.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

How many demolitions have you witnessed? There is ALWAYS detonation sounds before the collapse sounds, no matter what you use.

Stop looking for typical CD characteristics. It was not typical in any sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Well, they must have used silent invisible explosives as no one noticed the tonnes of explosives used, and no one heard the tonnes of explosives going off. Also no one noticed the km of wires to wire it all up, s they must have used invisible wires as well, also no one noticed the effect of the tonnes of explosives on the rubble....

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Well, they must have used silent invisible explosives as no one noticed the tonnes of explosives used, and no one heard the tonnes of explosives going off. Also no one noticed the km of wires to wire it all up, s they must have used invisible wires as well, also no one noticed the effect of the tonnes of explosives on the rubble....

The explosives likely were not silent. You would not be able to tell between the explosives and 110 story skyscraper crushing itself into the ground.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The explosives likely were not silent.

So what do you call explosives that make no noise?

You would not be able to tell between the explosives and 110 story skyscraper crushing itself into the ground.

Yes you would, as the explosives would have gone off before the building started to collapse... but that is the way things work in the real world! In the wallyworld truthers live in tonnes of explosives make no noise as the building starts collapsing before they explode!
edit on 10-12-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

THERMITE or THERMATE (Probably the later).

(do I get a prize for guessing??)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cheery1

No, as they are not explosives, nor is there any evidence that they were used....

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi, I need your help. I need to get this particular Video in High Resolution: www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
Hi, I need your help. I need to get this particular Video in High Resolution: www.youtube.com...

This is a clip from the CameraPlanet 9/11 Archive. For information regarding full resolution clips of this material, or the archive - email [email protected]

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cheery1

No, as they are not explosives, nor is there any evidence that they were used....

In actuality this can be turned around. There is no evidence to say that explosives were not used!

And how about the Witness testimonies, primarily the Fire Fighters that witnessed explosions all day, especially during the collapses?

I watched the videos and all the documentaries that covered this event. The Fire Fighters all said there were explosions before and during the building collapses.

Are they all lying?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cadwell
In actuality this can be turned around. There is no evidence to say that explosives were not used!

Funny that, there in no evidence to show that it was not kicked to pieces by invisible pink unicorns...
there is also no evidence that it was not eaten by rabid mutated giant wood borers....
there is also no evidence that it was not knocked down by dwarves with sledge hammers....

witnessed explosions all day, especially during the collapses?

If it was bought down by explosives they would have been used BEFORE it started to collapse....

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
MOD EDIT
edit on 12/11/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

As Jeff Prager's research has shown, most likely the explosives used, at least in part, were small nuclear devices, very modern.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Small nuclear devices? You are kidding right? How do you explain that NONE of the byproducts of a nuclear detonation were present?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Did you personally oversee cleanup? Do you know for a fact what was found and not found? If it is from a government source then it is not fact, the possibility of cover up, that we are being lied to, is still there.

No matter how many mean-spirited, "I am starter than you posts" you produce in this thread, many of us still have doubts. I have reviewed the evidence and I am fairly convinced of a high-level government conspiracy.

Nothing you are going to post is going to change that. Same with scores of other posters. You are waisting your time, and probably not even convincing yourself.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

I understand reality will never stop you from believing conspiracy theories.

As for the claim that nuclear devices as used, you did not need to be part of the clean up to realize that they were not used. Just watching the videos will show that.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join