It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson mob beats, carjacks elderly man on oxygen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I saw this and was appalled at the level of atrocities this mob mentality is stooping to.

This elderly gentleman is innocent of any wrong doing.

Hypocrites!

This makes me ill to my stomach and I hope karma catch's up with the individuals responsible for this attack.

Angry or not - this was uncalled for

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Mob mentality at its worst.

Kind of like the truck driver that was hit in the face with a rock in the 92' L.A riots.

"Justice"

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
When people are angry, they don't think straight.

Michael Brown was a thug and so are these people.

What else do you expect?

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Here is a local CBS station with it for those that cant get past WND.

Some one actually said "this is what they get for no justice".

An old man on oxygen, this is what he gets.

I'm sorry if I sound bitter but bring on the apocalypse, the herd needs thinning.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Here is a local CBS station with it for those that cant get past WND.

Some one actually said "this is what they get for no justice".

An old man on oxygen, this is what he gets.

I'm sorry if I sound bitter but bring on the apocalypse, the herd needs thinning.

Thank you for the CBS link.

I was so horrified when I read this that I didn't even think about WND being the bringer of news.

I say bring it on also.

I am at a loss for words.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
unreal...
if that does not scream justice for mike brown, what will.

i am 100% of the opinion that big daddy brown should be brought up on charges for inciting a riot.
i hope it happens...

he called for them to burn it down. tons of videos to prove it

put his ass in jail, charge him, deny bail, and put his ass in again....

i think the law should start coming down #in hard on all this type of crap.

that community thinks they have it so bad....the way i see it, people are getting away with all sorts of crap.

those video feeds from the protests should be combed over in any way possible to see of anyone of those assholes can be id's...vid will be proof of the crime....lock em up

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Wouldn't you have to be able to prove that none of this would of happened if he didn't say it?

Yes what he said was in poor taste but the night would not have been much different if he didn't say it IMO.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Wouldn't you have to be able to prove that none of this would of happened if he didn't say it?

Yes what he said was in poor taste but the night would not have been much different if he didn't say it IMO.

the night would not have been any different...so what
he did say it
i say bring him down....
im tired of all this crap.

old man getting jacked for 'justice'

things would have happened the same exact way had he not said it...he did say it though and then it started happening.

pretty sure inciting a riot is a crime...what are they waiting for?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

That takes a low down dirty dog to do something like that IMO!

I imagine MLK would be rolling over in his grave if he could see what is happening, this thug like mentality

He would be so embarrassed and disappointed in these peoples actions
He was for peaceful protests, not harmful

There was one reporter being taunted earlier so he moved...he said they didn't want the cameras there
And I'm thinking, 'No, dude, it's because you are WHITE in his black neighborhood!!!

Right now, these people are pissed at whites in general

“They made a mistake by giving us no justice,” one of the bystanders can be heard saying.

So that gives you the right to act like a criminal with thug mentality???
I call BS on it!!!!!

How can one reason with people that think this way.....you can't

edit on 26-11-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Not trying to derail my own thread but Mike Brown's mom - Lesley McSpadden and her group beat up Brown's grandmother for selling Mike Brown t-shirts.

As I said in another thread children mimic their parents

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
never underestimate stupid people in large numbers

really dont its a scarry thing

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Michael Brown’s mom may face felony armed robbery charges. Lesley McSpadden is accused of enlisting a group of people to “beat” another group of people who were selling Mike Brown T-shirts in Ferguson. One T-shirt seller was allegedly beaten so badly that hospitalization was required, and another seller was allegedly beaten with a pipe.

Hmmm, now we kinda can see where Michael Brown got his 'aggressive attitude' from
Nice role model Mom

And it was his step-dad the other night that was yelling 'Burn the Bitch down' the night the riots & fires started
Source
**Warning: video contains cuss words**
edit on 26-11-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So a mob comes to the aid of a man beaten by criminals??

There is a difference?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

That takes a low down dirty dog to do something like that IMO!

I imagine MLK would be rolling over in his grave if he could see what is happening, this thug like mentality

He would be so embarrassed and disappointed in these peoples actions
He was for peaceful protests, not harmful

There was one reporter being taunted earlier so he moved...he said they didn't want the cameras there
And I'm thinking, 'No, dude, it's because you are WHITE in his black neighborhood!!!

Right now, these people are pissed at whites in general

“They made a mistake by giving us no justice,” one of the bystanders can be heard saying.

So that gives you the right to act like a criminal with thug mentality???
I call BS on it!!!!!

How can one reason with people that think this way.....you can't

I agree MLK would be so embarrassed and disappointed.

He said “Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not sallow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.”

Just proves the point that the parents of those involved in this violence teach hate instead of a rich history left by this upstanding man.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

They were upset when a police officer called them animals, yet they're attacking people indiscriminately just like animals! How can they expect to get any kind of sympathy or respect when they ignore the condemnation from the media, the president and people in their own community, that attacking innocent people and businesses is just wrong on so many levels.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I think it ties in as a perfect example of the mentality we are dealing with here.

Between your OP, what you stated here about the grandmother and mother, and what Grovit brings up about the stepfather helping to insight the riot with "burn this b!tch down, it leaves little doubt about the hopeless divide in this country.
How do you reconcile with this type of mindset??

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The victim's name and condition are unknown.
Horsehockey! He was beaten with an oxygen tank and run over by his own car.
He's in bad shape and they don't want anything to ruin the fun for Fergadishu riot brigade.
There are many in Ferguson who only came to make trouble and don't care a whit for Michael Brown.
Between this and the 12 year old in Cleveland the media is doing their best to keep people riled up.
edit on 26-11-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: Sremmos80

the night would not have been any different...so what
he did say it
i say bring him down....
im tired of all this crap.

old man getting jacked for 'justice'

things would have happened the same exact way had he not said it...he did say it though and then it started happening.

pretty sure inciting a riot is a crime...what are they waiting for?

Saw the video myself...

He incites an already growing crowd, hollering over and over until the crowd gets into it.....yep, he ought to be cited for it just like the Mom has charges against her for the t-shirt beatings

BTW, posted a source that has the vid....caution however, for he uses a lot of 'F-bombs' for those that might not care to hear it

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't know what words you read and what video you watched.

The man was carjacked by carjackers. Do you think a mob carjacked his car? Was it a bus or something?

The "angry" mob looked more like they were concerned citizens, trying to help him.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Absolute scumbags every one of these "protestors". If they don't throw the punch, light the fire, loot the store or jack an elderly cripple on oxygen, it doesn't matter because they are all enablers and guilty by association.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join