It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson mob beats, carjacks elderly man on oxygen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I read something here last night - I wish I could remember who said it.

"No better way to undermine the message of the many than to portray them alongside the chaos of the few."

Consider that you might be being manipulated into blaming the wrong enemy.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Oh how I wish I could be there to deal out some justice to these thugs that they want so bad. I'd have an easy time pulling the trigger and taking them out of this world. It's sad that they just keep pushing the black stereotype, but I'm not surprised In any way.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Not trying to derail my own thread but Mike Brown's mom - Lesley McSpadden and her group beat up Brown's grandmother for selling Mike Brown t-shirts.

As I said in another thread children mimic their parents

Just now saw this at the very bottom of that article when I was showing my husband

After it talked about how the Mom wanted to keep the alleged assault charges quiet, then there is this:

Lesley McSpadden is allegedly focused on spreading a message of peace and is scheduled to address the United Nations in Geneva later this month.

She's speaking to the UN? With a message of Peace????
Oh puhleeaze, give me a break!!

What a joke!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

originally posted by: guitarplayer
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

The victim is white the car jackers are black why is this not a hate crime?

Don't you know?

It's only a 'hate' crime when it's white on black

If that had been a black officer who shot and killed a white kid, we would not be here discussing the incident much less any Grand Jury results

That makes you a racist. I know, it came as a surprise to me too.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Don't you know?

If that had been a black officer who shot and killed a white kid, we would not be here discussing the incident much less any Grand Jury results

That makes you a racist. I know, it came as a surprise to me too.

Gee, thanks for informing me !!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Just going off what I've been told. Like I said, it came as a surprise to me too. All this time I thought I believed in all men and women being created equal, but nope. You support the jury's decision on ferguson, you are a racist and you hate black people. If you disagree with extreme feminist views, you are a misogynist and you hate women. I mean really, all this time I thought I had my own values and opinions. Thankful for the PC police. Now I know what I'm supposed to think.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Just going off what I've been told. Like I said, it came as a surprise to me too. All this time I thought I believed in all men and women being created equal, but nope. You support the jury's decision on ferguson, you are a racist and you hate black people. If you disagree with extreme feminist views, you are a misogynist and you hate women. I mean really, all this time I thought I had my own values and opinions. Thankful for the PC police. Now I know what I'm supposed to think.

I hear ya!!

I disagree with extreme feminists views....... and I'm a woman
So does that mean I hate myself?! LOL

Seriously tho, the PC Police... *sigh*
Think they were created just to keep the people divided

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Oh I'm pretty sure that is what the politically correct narrative is all about. Divide and conquer. That and robbing people of their ability to think for themselves. It's the hope of the PC police that once everyone is on board with the agenda, we can move on with more extreme measures.

It really is Orwellian. I never dreamed that in my own generation I would witness such an obvious effort to control the way people think. It's flat out disgusting. Pure groupthink.
edit on 27-11-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Well, thank goodness there's people like you & I that are wise to their game [agenda] and can say to hell with them as we continue to think for ourselves

edit on 27-11-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Don't you know?

Not quite true, If a Hispanic man shoots an African American, then that Hispanic man is then a white Hispanic

edit on 27-11-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I know you say that in a joking manner (Zimmerman case) but I can tell you as a police officer when we complete a report our choices for race are as follows; White, Black, Asian, Native American. Hispanics are always listed as white at our department.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I hate to even say this, but what would you imagine the average IQ in that crowd is, 85? Sorry but those who don't have critical thinking skills do things like this, NOT intelligent people. I am not tagging it to race, its environment.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

WTH?

Honestly, this one cop not getting reprimanded is not worth all this.

These people need to get the hell out of there too. I bet they are not even from there...

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Justice for St Michel

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Oh I'm pretty sure that is what the politically correct narrative is all about. Divide and conquer. That and robbing people of their ability to think for themselves. It's the hope of the PC police that once everyone is on board with the agenda, we can move on with more extreme measures.

It really is Orwellian. I never dreamed that in my own generation I would witness such an obvious effort to control the way people think. It's flat out disgusting. Pure groupthink.

I agree.

I have been preaching this to my family for a while now and they all say I am crazy because I am a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

It would make more sense to go riot and burn the areas of town where the cops, lawyers, judges, and other authorities live, work, and shop. Burning down your own hood only further punishes those who are in the same boat as you, not the people that are responsible for it.

I thought that too when they started burning there own stuff.

But then I thought maybe they realized that the owners of those places you mentioned might just blow them away at the first broken window. Most property owners I know have means of defending their property.

That is a possibility. However, I also think that if rioters were to take their beef to the source, they would be calling in the friggin Marines to protect those neighborhoods. A damned shame, really. Just goes to show you the authorities only care about protecting what is important to them, the rest of us be damned.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

WTH?

Honestly, this one cop not getting reprimanded is not worth all this.

These people need to get the hell out of there too. I bet they are not even from there...

Yeah it doesn't make sense to destroy your neighborhood or harm others in the name of justice.

I have read in many places that professional protesters have been bused in to Ferguson.

When the first round of riots went down I told my husband that if Officer Wilson wasn't crucified that destruction would happen - only on a much larger scale.

Both my husband and myself come from "the hood" - where drugs were being "slung" on every corner and hope is not very high - also one parent households.

Thank goodness our mom's were there to push us to achieve more in life that what we were dealt.

It really boils down to choices.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The irony is, is that the rioters are victimizing their community just as badly as the cops did. When you consider that many of the businesses being looted and destroyed are small businesses owned by people of color who already are struggling, what the rioters are doing in some ways worse than what the system did.

Beating and robbing an elderly man on oxygen destroys any claims of justice the perps have stated. I'd have much more respect for them if they stuck to attacking cops. But cops will shoot back. Old guys on oxygen are unlikely to do so.

Cowards.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Grovit

Wouldn't you have to be able to prove that none of this would of happened if he didn't say it?

Yes what he said was in poor taste but the night would not have been much different if he didn't say it IMO.

Well there's proof he said it, so he definitely is involved in fomenting crime and looting and riots as revenge instead of accepting the fact that a GJ could not find enough evidence to indict. What will these people do if they bring a civil case and still get the same results?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Well, he and his superiors are discussing both resignation and relocating. His life will be in an uproar no matter what.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join