It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson mob beats, carjacks elderly man on oxygen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I don't believe it, fake news story. All those heroic freedom fighters wouldn't tarnish Saint Michael the Meek's legacy of nonviolence. Well, Saint MM must be turning over in his grave, oh his dear departed peaceful soul.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Have you seen the full video of the 12 year old in Cleveland who was shot? I's over 7 minutes long. He is shown clearly waving around a gun, walking up and down the street pointing a gun in different directions. Then a person crossed his path and the boy pointed the gun and followed the person down the side walk. It was unclear what type of person it was since it was blurred out. But if this 12 year old had a "BB gun" made to look like a real hand gun and was pointing it at people, especially in a park. It does not matter his age. He was a danger to society. The police were justified in their actions IMOH. Just because he had a BB gun doesn't mean that he couldn't have killed a kid with it. It was clearly in a park like area, a BB to a kids eye or head could cause permanent damage. This is a young wannabe thug that was dumb and raised by # parents. I have no remorse for his death.
Maybe if media concentrated on black-on-black crime instead of Michael Brown the racial tension wouldn't be the way it is. Because to say it was out of racism is far from fact. Michael Brown was guilty and on camera robbing a convenient store the same day he was killed. Prison doesn't rehab these idiots, so until out prison system is changed, it will remain the same in this country.m

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The victim's name and condition are unknown.
Horsehockey! He was beaten with an oxygen tank and run over by his own car.
He's in bad shape and they don't want anything to ruin the fun for Fergadishu riot brigade.
There are many in Ferguson who only came to make trouble and don't care a whit for Michael Brown.
Between this and the 12 year old in Cleveland the media is doing their best to keep people riled up.

IMHO that is the ultimate goal here.

Keeping the people riled up!

The more chaos we are distracted by the more freedom they have to strip our rights away from us.

I personally see this as a gateway to martial law being enacted and you can imagine the rest.

I hope I am wrong and let it be known that I have been many times in the past.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

I don't know what words you read and what video you watched.

Maybe these words

They made a mistake by giving us no justice,” one of the bystanders can be heard saying.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well this topic wont get much attention, I hope the man is ok.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Maybe these words

They made a mistake by giving us no justice,” one of the bystanders can be heard saying.

Thank you.

I didn't see this comment.

There are so many threads going on concerning Ferguson I can hardly keep up.

I merely quoted the article I found.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
And im sure we have relatives of ATS that participated in lynching and murder or black people. This most likely was done by a couple people. I guess you let that represent everyone.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Kudos to the woman who used milk to put out the fire in a store that was boarded up in Ferguson.

This woman deserves a medal for her selfless heroism!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. The video oddly doesn't work anymore. My guess would be the Dictator and Holder are suppressing some of the dirtier crimes these unevolved, indigenous tribes are comitting.
I haven't seen much on the death at the original scene where the 290lb, gangsta, thieving, police assaulting, gentle giant got capped.Ive seen a few stories that say he was a black male, possibly a witness that testified in favor of the cops testimony.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
And im sure we have relatives of ATS that participated in lynching and murder or black people. This most likely was done by a couple people. I guess you let that represent everyone.

Are you serious???

I have no reply, within the T&C.

ETA: Texastruth, both vids still worked for me.
edit on 11 26 2014 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

originally posted by: stosh64

Maybe these words

Thank you.

I didn't see this comment.

There are so many threads going on concerning Ferguson I can hardly keep up.

I hear ya! I cant keep up with them all either.

And I agree with you about the end game being martial law.
Its sad to see it all playing out like this, but at the same time it almost seems inevitable.

And btw.....your welcome

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The victim is white the car jackers are black why is this not a hate crime?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

We don't know that.

Blacks are not the only ones in the streets in Ferguson and elsewhere.

The nation is in chaos because of these divisions - pigmentation of skin.

Drinking the kool-aid - like what Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson pour - only of a different flavor - stains any less.

ETA: If it turns out to be that what you say is correct - then yes it is considered a hate crime.

edit on 3pm1126America/ChicagoWed, 26 Nov 2014 21:48:37 -0600481192014-11-26T21:48:37-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

Don't you know?

It's only a 'hate' crime when it's white on black

If that had been a black officer who shot and killed a white kid, we would not be here discussing the incident much less any Grand Jury results

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ugh. these people are not victims. They are terrorists and should be treated as such. Honestly the ferguson community scares me more than the cops there ever did.
edit on 26-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Nice. Yeah, beating up a disabled old guy on oxygen...boy, you sure got justice and showed those cops a lesson! Oh, wait....

This is just stupid, and something I've never understood about riots like these.
If you are going to riot, burning down your own poor neighborhood and attacking people who are as broke, poor, and disadvantaged as yourself seems counter-intuitive. It would make more sense to go riot and burn the areas of town where the cops, lawyers, judges, and other authorities live, work, and shop. Burning down your own hood only further punishes those who are in the same boat as you, not the people that are responsible for it.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

It would make more sense to go riot and burn the areas of town where the cops, lawyers, judges, and other authorities live, work, and shop. Burning down your own hood only further punishes those who are in the same boat as you, not the people that are responsible for it.

I thought that too when they started burning there own stuff.

But then I thought maybe they realized that the owners of those places you mentioned might just blow them away at the first broken window. Most property owners I know have means of defending their property.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Nvm - only part of my post was showing up...wth?
edit on 26-11-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Nice. Yeah, beating up a disabled old guy on oxygen...boy, you sure got justice and showed those cops a lesson! Oh, wait....

This is just stupid, and something I've never understood about riots like these.
If you are going to riot, burning down your own poor neighborhood and attacking people who are as broke, poor, and disadvantaged as yourself seems counter-intuitive. It would make more sense to go riot and burn the areas of town where the cops, lawyers, judges, and other authorities live, work, and shop. Burning down your own hood only further punishes those who are in the same boat as you, not the people that are responsible for it.

Yeah I am having a hard time processing all the information about the looters and arsonist. I just can't fathom either why you would destroy the neighborhood that you live in? It's like a dog pooping where it sleeps. I want to make clear that I am not in any way shape or form implying anyone is an animal. Biting off your own nose to spite your face solves nothing. You are only creating more hopelessness. The double talk going on is mind boggling.

I have so many emotions going on at one time because of this chaos - and I am not even remotely involved - so I can only imagine how those that are closely involved are feeling. This is a travesty for all involved and as someone else pointed out in an earlier reply - when people are angry they don't think straight.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This country has gone down the proverbial toilet. Whoever did this to that poor man must be caught and thrown into prison asap. Skip jail.........just put them in the state prison and throw away the key.

The Daily Mail had a report on this too. No updates on who this man is and how he is doing.

I watched Infowars' coverage on this last night and witnessed a masked thug trying to provoke a fight with Jakari Jackson and Joe Biggs. It didn't work. They stood their ground and didn't let this jerk get the better of them.

The violence seems to be getting worse even though the protests in Ferguson seem to be winding down. Just watch...once the weather improves and we're past Thanksgiving, things will heat up there again.

I'm concerned about the safety of Officer Wilson and his family too. The NY Times published his address for some reason. Why???? So more thugs like what we're talking about can go hurt them (if not worse)?

Why are things falling apart so rapidly? I wish the Rapture of the Lord's church would happen now. I've had it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join