It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Raping Women! Please!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
www.rollingstone.com...

This bull crap needs to STOP!!!!!!

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about these assaults against women.

It's vile and disgusting and it truly breaks my heart every time I read another tragic story about men doing this.

I can't recall where I read a recent article but, a man raped a woman and then killed her by setting her on fire. ON FIRE!!!!!!

When will it stop? Will it ever stop?

If a woman doesn't want to have sex, she just doesn't want it....period!

I realize that most of the time it's not about sex but, about power. Does that make it any less horrific?

NO!

Even worse is the stigma surrounded by reporting the assault. Women are terrified of reporting it because they blame themselves or get blamed by authorities. WTF? Women DO NOT want to be forced to have sex against their will!

Or, it's brushed under the proverbial rug....such is the case that has been happening at UVA for years. Many other colleges as well I'm sure.

I'm so pissed right now I'm not even thinking logical so, I'm just going to post this and walk outside for a few minutes....get some fresh air.

edit on 23-11-2014 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Unfortunately, probably never. When will murders stop? Religious killings? Warfare? Child molestation? So long as people have independent will and evil inclinations, these things will most likely occur.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
By definition, rapists must rape. If they weren't raping, they wouldn't be rapists.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
When will bad people stop doing bad things??

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

That's a senseless and horrific response.

2nd.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Unfortunately, probably never. When will murders stop? Religious killings? Warfare? Child molestation? So long as people have independent will and evil inclinations, these things will most likely occur.

You're right, that is why I changed the title. A rapist at his core will never stop because that is what they are....a rapist.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think personally these people should be sterilised & castrated.

If not hung by the neck until dead.

But I'm sure many others feel the same...

It's all about what the government decides in the end.

link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
By definition, rapists must rape. If they weren't raping, they wouldn't be rapists.

If you rape once, you are a rapist. One can try to not do it again.

I suppose "try" is the key word.
edit on 23-11-2014 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

link   

Actually, you can't "fix" a rapist. They're going to do it, no matter the law or penalties. All I see is, we need to stop demonizing women's choices to defend themselves. Stop with the stupid advice like, "soil yourself" "tell the rapist you're pregnant or having your period" "vomit on them or yourself" "disconnect yourself from the moment". Maybe my point of view is a bit radical and I'm sure I'll be bashed for it, but I really don't care. My cure for a rapist involves a large caliber pistol under the chin. They need to be afraid of even stepping out of their house with rape on their mind.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

By that definition, if you lie once, you are a liar, and if you steal once you are a thief. I guess I just don't label people like that.

(post by CharlieSpeirs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I think personally these people should be sterilised & castrated.

If not hung by the neck until dead.

But I'm sure many others feel the same...

It's all about what the government decides in the end.

I don't think people really realize what that sort of violation truly does to a woman. I'm with you, sterilize and castrate.

It's only fair in my opinion given what is taken from a woman that endures such trauma.

It never goes away and you become a different person because of another person's selfish actions.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
**SNIP**

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

That's a senseless and horrific response.

2nd.

Why is that?

What is so terrible about holding people accountable for the language used? The idea being that we shouldn't be placing emphasis on the word "rapist", because like racist, the word is so toxic that people don't think they are possibly being racist or rapists, even though their actions are -clearly- that of a the described label.

People rape. The word rapist doesn't mean anything anymore because we remove the human element.

That's the horrific part. Frat boys can line up and force sex on a woman repeatedly, but because she was there, they just rationalize it as her expecting that it was going to happen, so to them it wasn't rape, and they don't see themselves as rapists.
edit on 23-11-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/23/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/23/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I think a better statement would be "even though I know it's not possible I wish all rape would stop"

Rape of women, men and children but that's a fairy tale that can never be. Evil people have been doing horrible things to someone in a weaker position since the dawn of time and will continue to do so until the end.

It's horrible.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

There's a lot of evil in this world, unfortunately we can't stop the evil doers until they strike. I'm a father of a beautiful daughter and my worst fears is her being physically attacked or raped. I've gone as far as buying her pepper spray to always keep in her purse, but she doesn't always carry it. She doesn't think she needs it.

With all the rapes, murders, kidnappings and stalking, women should always carry something to defend themselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If it was a woman in my family.

He'd be a dead rapist.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I appreciate your passion…for next to murder rape may be the vilest crime.

There is a beast in humans…mostly men.

Though it exists in woman as well…

It’s the beast recorded in the Bible story of Cain and Abel where Cain murdered his brother.

This is an allegorical story of that inner beast in man that has plagued the human race since the fall of man, according to this allegorical story.

Lets Forget religion, of course, and deal with the facts that this inner beast is something that we have never tamed as of yet and that’s why rape, murder, war, tyranny, and all types and kinds of crimes from this inner beast occurs.

All we can do is try to control it through laws and criminal justice and implore people, like you have done here through your heart, to try their best in taming this beast with the hope that one day through higher knowledge we can eliminate it and then there will be no more rape…no more war…no more murder…no more beast.

God WIlling
edit on 23-11-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

By that definition, if you lie once, you are a liar, and if you steal once you are a thief. I guess I just don't label people like that.

moving on.

Rape is a just a tad more brutal than lying and stealing? NO?

You can play semantics all you want but, this isn't what the thread is about.

If you rape a woman, you take a part of her soul. If you lie to her, you take a part of her trust. If you steal from her, again, you lose her trust.

Soul/trust.

What's more valuable to a person? I'd rather lose my trust any day as opposed to a part of who I am....my soul

link   

I don't see it as a label...

I see it as a description...
Like philanthropist...
Or boxer...

A rapist is what the person is simple as that...

As per your second post...

Once is enough to be a rapist for life...

Can't believe I actually have to explain this to a grown up.

link   
What about Julian from Wikileaks because he's up on two counts of rape according to swedon.

One involved a popped condom but the woman threw a party for "her rapist" the next day where he chatted up he friend and bedded her too but in the morning he did her again before she quite woke up and according to Sweden law that becomes rape but she later dropped him off at the train station and lent him cash for the train ticket.

The two sluts in my mind got together after he departed and worked out that he had done both of them, didn't love them or wanted to marry them and they went to the police for a bit of vengeance.

No wonder the sweeds won't put the charges on the table

I would not like to say where the line is but it sure as hell is not where the sweeds put it

Rape is a just a tad more brutal than lying and stealing? NO?

Not sure where that come from but if that's what you think then you sure do have problems that none of us can help you with.
edit on 23-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join