It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Is The God Of Jesus, according to the bible (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
In the first 12 minutes of this video Wayne proves from the bible that Satan literally is the God of Jesus.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

Yo if you're looking for someone with a college degree then go somewhere else, I hate college degrees and I don't have one. Universities and Colleges are not where you actually get knowledge, those are just created institutions which are only meant to kill creativity and keep people inside of a box. What is the true test of intelligence? The bible represents the best median ground for a test of intelligence. That's because the bible is the most popular book of all time, and to engage it all you need to have is the ability to read.

ETA: OK. Having watched the 12 minute segment. Here are the verses in question from the NKJV Bible...
Genesis 31

11 Then the Angel of God spoke to me in a dream, saying, ‘Jacob.’ And I said, ‘Here I am.’ 12 And He said, ‘Lift your eyes now and see, all the rams which leap on the flocks are streaked, speckled, and gray-spotted; for I have seen all that Laban is doing to you. 13 I am the God of Bethel, where you anointed the pillar and where you made a vow to Me. Now arise, get out of this land, and return to the land of your family.’”

1Chronicles 21

Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel. 2 So David said to Joab and to the leaders of the people, “Go, number Israel from Beersheba to Dan, and bring the number of them to me that I may know it.”

2 Samuel 24

Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.” 2 So the king said to Joab the commander of the army who was with him, “Now go throughout all the tribes of Israel, from Dan to Beersheba, and count the people, that I may know the number of the people.”

Emphasis mine.
edit on 11/12/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Lol, Wayne proves it huh?

Mmk.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Somewhat shorter video saying pretty much the same thing...

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
hmm... double post.
edit on 11 12 2014 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I guess everyone has their own definition of 'proof'.

People see and hear what they want.

I don't even debate my beliefs anymore. I find it a total waste of time.

But I am glad you were enlightened by Wayne.
edit on 11 12 2014 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
how much any of you want to bet he is a closet muslim or a atheist? What bible he been reading? the one written to discredit it most likely that was written by a jewish man.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Why would a Muslim say that The God of Jesus is Satan when Jesus is the most mentioned Prophet in the Quran?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Why would a Muslim say that The God of Jesus is Satan when Jesus is the most mentioned Prophet in the Quran?

Because they say the bible is EVIL and corrupted. Much like this learn ed(hahahaha) boy is claiming.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

No we don't.

In fact the Gospels are 1 of 4 books Muslims adhere to.

It is believed that it has been adapted too much, but in its original form the Bible is a holy book of Islam!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Until Mr. Wayne actually provides some evidence, instead of baseless conjecture and twisting words around, then I won't be watching the rest of his 'enlightening' material. But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion... even though it's filled with titties and hoes (around 38:30). Sad that he arrived at these sorts of conclusions.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

hahaha yeah I was willing to listen to what he had to say until that part. Exactly where I shut it off.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
He has. I see neither you or DeadSeraph has addressed any of the verses. Instead, you have attacked the source. And since I know both of you can easily clear up the misinterpretation of these scriptures, wouldn't that be the more Christian and scholarly way to address the discrepancies he points out?

edit on 11/12/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Some of what Jesus says is amazing and transcendent. Some of it is so ego driven as to be terrifying. If Satan is the ego within, then he obviously had some hold over Jesus, although I do think Jesus did overcome Satan's temptation for basal material goods, realizing that trading spiritual substance for material illusion is a bad trade off. Both Lucifer and Jesus are referred to as morning stars. Both Jesus and the antichrist are implied to be sons of man. The serpent in the garden and the messiah have the same gematric value and the serpent raised upon the bronze rod to heal the masses is reminiscent of Jesus on his cross. There is definitely something there to behold.

I would never want to worship Satan, but I do so everyday. Each time I cave into lust to seek from this world the source of my satisfaction, I actively worship Satan's idol within my own being. Lucifer/Christ as the morning star are a bit of a different story. The illumination within is transcendent from the world, and the increase of illumination does reward me and edify me more than anything material ever could.

"Angel of God said, 'I am God'" ... this is sensible. Angelos means messenger in Greek, so for a messenger of God to say, "I am God," is for his messenger to deliver a message to the listener.

We have angels, allegorically, which we send out from our intentionality to deliver our messages to this world and to carry out our creative authority. These angels are constantly ascending and descending transactionally to impose our will upon this world and to deliver sensation to our heavenly self. This is almost like paying for micro transactions within a really terrible video game. We exhaust portions of our own illumination, which is our spiritual body in exchange for crap within this world, and they'll nickel and dime you to death if you let them.

Every time the world presents a problem to you, every time it asks you a question, every time it engages you in any way whatsoever. The only decision you actually need to make is if that exchange interests you or not. If it does not, reject it. Accept the dissatisfaction, psychological frustration and pain that comes from rejection and turn back inwards unto yourself. In that place, in the interior of the lobby to your own internal world, there you can receive illumination which will satisfy the anxieties caused by this world, and when you refuse to spend yourself responding to the petty problems of this world, that illumination grows within you and transmutes the nature of the game into something more in accordance with your own desires.

This might not happen over night, but it does begin to happen. The world is adaptive and if it cannot get illumination from you over things of fear and anxiety, it will try to find other ways. If you are wise enough, you can use this to your advantage, and only exchange your illumination for great bestowals. If you are wiser still, you'll understand that the illumination is worth more than the world itself and you will continue to grow in spirit even after the world has been offered up on a platter.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Unlikely according to some of the older canons, where as Lucifer(or Satan) is no different then to that of jealous herd dog that is envious of sheep that receive Gods attention and love. If anything Jesus and Satan could be completely unrelated to each other, or maybe they are. Jesus was quoted to have called himself the morning star, where as this title originally belonged to Lucifer. Satan in it original Hebrew meaning meant adversary, so it seems to be generalized with ether evil or something that would rebel against their rites or dogmas. However it depends on what book being read, where as in the Koran, Satan refused to bow to Adam, while in Christianity Satan had sex with Eve, and made both Adam and Eve eat from the forbidden tree.

As for Jesus calling himself the morning star, it can be a weird argument since he is calling himself the devil. Where as he could be viewing himself a protector or a condemner of sheep, or in some cases where he quoted, an executioner. He's pretty much calling himself the arm or a hand of god more or less. On one side, his kindness rivals that of the angels, and where his ruthlessness is that of the old testament God.
edit on 12-11-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

More Bravo Sierra.
Nothing new here, move along.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OK, well, its pretty odd how one person implies something negative and thinks their association with meanings is accurate when there are a quite a few meanings in just that one verse and the ones surrounding it.

Lets look a traditional bible study.

www.usethesword.com...

Gen 30:29-33 29 So Jacob said to him, "You know how I have served you and how your livestock has been with me. 30 "For what you had before I came was little, and it has increased to a great amount; the LORD has blessed you since my coming. And now, when shall I also provide for my own house?" 31 So he said, "What shall I give you?" And Jacob said, "You shall not give me anything. If you will do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep your flocks: 32 "Let me pass through all your flock today, removing from there all the speckled and spotted sheep, and all the brown ones among the lambs, and the spotted and speckled among the goats; and these shall be my wages. 33 "So my righteousness will answer for me in time to come, when the subject of my wages comes before you: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the lambs, will be considered stolen, if it is with me."

Jacob had worked for 14 years for two wives. But that was all he got in those 14 years of labor. So even though Jacob was ready to leave, he really had nothing to take other then his two wives and their maids and his 11 sons.

Don't you feel like Jacob sometimes, like you're stuck in your job, or your life seems to be going nowhere? God has given you your job but it seems like you have been working forever and getting nowhere. No advancement, no real raise, and not even any recognition for the hard work you have been doing all these years.
Maybe you feel stuck in your marriage like it's the same old humdrum thing; you do the same thing every night and every weekend.
Don't despair, because as we will see in Jacob's life, God is with him the whole time, and things do change for the better. You may not have to wait 14 years like Jacob did, or maybe you will or even longer. But no matter how long it takes, be assured that God is with you.

Laban offered to give something else to Jacob in return for his 14 years of service (maybe a gold watch or something) But Jacob knew Laban to well and said, "You shall not give me anything" I will continue to work for you and you will pay me for this work and my payment will be.

So we see that patience is required and that doing what is right or being of service, or toiling can take some time to reach the goals. Things don't happen overnight and to be faithful and loyal to family and friends and do the right the right thing with integrity and ethics.

An alternative interpretation:

www.revcooper.ca...

The “speckled and spotted” vs. white.

This is a picture of our thoughts and intentions. While we are alive in the world our thought and affections are never pure. Thoughts are flawed and mixed with falsities. Intentions are mixed with “enlightened self interest” or even selfish motives. But that’s okay. The Lord can work with that.

…The evils residing with man are of various kinds. There are evils with which goods cannot be mingled and there are evils with which they can. And the same applies to falsities. If this were not so nobody could ever have been regenerated. The evils and falsities with which goods and truths cannot be mingled are ones that are contrary to love to God and love towards the neighbour - forms of hatred, revenge, and cruelty, and consequent contempt for others in comparison with oneself, and also consequent false persuasions. But the evils and falsities with which goods and truths can be mingled are ones that are not contrary to love to God and love towards the neighbour (AC 3993:8)

All of our motives are mixed. In the beginning they tend toward the selfish side of the scale, as we get older and progress in our spiritual development they become less selfish and more heavenly -- but never perfectly so.

This interpretation speaks of motives So that all of our motives while we toil to accomplish or reach goals are not all pure, but are mixed, with some wishes that are merely to serve ourselves. So it could even be implied that many years mentioned in the above study were accomplished to ensure that flimsy motives were shed, refining the more enduring ones.

edit on 12-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Bible was made to follow. Not to be made out as a conspiracy. We all know that the Devil is a fallen angel that tried to overrule God's power and got banished from heaven.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
He has. I see neither you or DeadSeraph has addressed any of the verses. Instead, you have attacked the source. And since I know both of you can easily clear up the misinterpretation of these scriptures, wouldn't that be the more Christian and scholarly way to address the discrepancies he points out?

I thought about addressing them, but thought it should be quite obvious to anyone listening that he's not providing anything other than what I have accused him of. Genesis quote: shortened to misinterpret the verse (especially for the uninformed), taken out of context and not fully explained other than with random laughs, pointing at a board and saying 'there's nothing subliminal about that.' No, there's certainly nothing subliminal about sentence structure and misinterpreting intention. One could just as easily say the angel is clearly relaying a message from God, not stating that it is God directly. If I deliver a letter to my neighbor from the president saying in the header that 'I am the president, and you need to stop being fat,' what sort of idiot would assume that I'm the president, knowing full well that I'm really not? Given the context, Jacob was fully aware of who God was, as he made a vow to Him. IE, not an idiot. Sure, Jacob may have been confused as to whether the angel before him was God or not, but that's not the current point in question.

As for the Samuel vs Chronicles quotes this is NOT a new argument at all. These are two different authors that recorded different descriptions of the same event. As for the later version written in Chronicles, Ezra, who is the accepted author of Chronicles, most likely viewed God as being the 'bad guy' in the situation to be silly and wrote instead that satan was most likely the culprit. Given the context of Hebraic ideology at the time, it is unlikely that he viewed them as equals of any sort either, which rules out the possibility of any hidden agenda or mistake being made to try and hide the foolish notion that they are one and the same.

For further reading: Samuel and Chronicles, biblical contradiction?

I assume the rest is more of the same and leave it to the wild imagination of a youthful mind who stumbled onto old theories and got overly excited about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

No we don't.

In fact the Gospels are 1 of 4 books Muslims adhere to.

It is believed that it has been adapted too much, but in its original form the Bible is a holy book of Islam!

that is an epic claim. i read in another thread that muslims accept Jesus as the son of god. I am glad to see some are trying to reach out but those views do not cover anywhere near all of muslims.

<<   2  3 >>

join