It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Is The God Of Jesus, according to the bible (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus
Starred. See, I knew if one of you took a moment. It would be easy peasy(Beezzer-ism). It's a lot better than just throwing rocks at the source. IMHO. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I only throw rocks because it's faster than rolling boulders, and there are many boulders that need rolled.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I see this is now your SECOND thread about this same video...

MY money says that Wayne is now a member of ATS.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Not to be too off topic, but it can change the whole meaning of this video. Lots of symbolism here as well; and if you pause the video it at 1:50 there is an interesting "enigma" that I assume is intentional.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

All my threads tell you the rest of the story. Elohim of Genesis 1 is the Father. Ruach Elohim is the Mother. Yahweh is the Son of Elohim. He is the prodigal Son who hangs on a cross to fulfill Genesis 9. Use the Names of God Bible to See This.

Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

From this point in Genesis 9, Elohim (Father) promises the Rainbow to all nations. In other words, blessing to ALL nations. Yahweh then selects one nation to bless, which causes war and bloodshed across the globe to this day. 2000 years ago, Elohim makes good on his threat above and hangs the Son on a cross, shedding his blood by human hands. Why? Check the last part. "Because in his mage, Elohim made humans."

What was Yahweh's first instance of shedding blood? Adam's rib. He divided the image into male and separated female. Once he did this, division and war. Who created Satan? The one that created division. Yahweh.

Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made. He asked the woman, “Did Elohim really say, ‘You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden’?”

At first it seems mankind is innocent in this. Read my latest threads to find out why this is not such a simple conclusion to make. To be sure, it's a mess. God the Father is allowing this for one reason. Seek, Find and Adapt. Mankind must overcome his adversary. It's part of a larger plan for us. Death is an illusion. We are all immortal. Rebirth is a process to refine us by overcoming our own snake.

Until we overcome the need for a Lord, that Snake will plague us. Once our own nature rises above that of the one accusing us, we are free. Not a day before. The same can be said for the Son of God (Yahweh / Adonai). His father is Abaddon, or Abba (Father) of Adon (Adonai). The destroying angel from the bottomless pit.

We can make speculation toward what all this means, but at the end of the day, we are divided. The division is not under our control. Unity is. Unity overcomes division. Once we seek to rise above the one accusing us, war will end. We cannot rise above God. We must rise above the error of division. We return to unity, or two becoming one. Male and Female is the true image of God. Love is the answer.

By our logic, this story is twisted. From the experience, we rise. Yeast is sin. Yeast makes bread rise. We are bread baking in an oven of trials by a baptism of fire. Try not to be burn toast.

edit on 13-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
T

originally posted by: Nechash
Both Lucifer and Jesus are referred to as morning stars. Both Jesus and the antichrist are implied to be sons of man. The serpent in the garden and the messiah have the same gematric value and the serpent raised upon the bronze rod to heal the masses is reminiscent of Jesus on his cross. There is definitely something there to behold.

This is incorrect.The word “jesus” and “lucifer” in English Sumerian(letters are multiples of 6) gematria are 444.

There is no person “The Antichrist”.Lucifer is not a person being or entity.Lucifer is not satan nor the devil nor the serpent of Genesis 3 or the Antichrist.That is religious myth(lies).Words that have been religiously extrapolated to mean lucifer are:

2 Peter 1:19 is day star translated from phōsphoros
Rev 22:16 is early star orthrinos astēr
Rev 2:28 is morning star prōïnos astēr

All of those words are not lucifer (heylel)which is used one time in all of scripture in Isaiah 14:12 and is not a proper name but an adjective for the king of Babylon and means light bearing.

Jesus is the English transliteration of the Latin transliteration of the Greek translation of the name Yahoshua in Hebrew/Aramaic .Yahoshua’s name was written in the new testimony as Ἰησοῦς.( Iesous).

The name Ἰησοῦς summed in isopsephia (Greek gematria) is 888
The name Χριστός (christ) summed in isopsephia is 1480.Christ is the English transliteration from the Greek translation christos of the Hebrew mashiach.

These numbers of the name of Yahoshua have GREAT significance in relationship to the 12 patriarch heirs names of Israel(the archetype of ALL of mankind) that the English transliterated words jesus and lucifer of English Sumerian do not.However it is amazing how the names of Yahoshua translated and transliterated still sum(btw christos in English sumerian is 666).
edit on 13-11-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Not to be too off topic, but it can change the whole meaning of this video. Lots of symbolism here as well; and if you pause the video it at 1:50 there is an interesting "enigma" that I assume is intentional.

Good catch!

I found another one in another video. This whole video kind of reminds me of Wayne's personality and attitude, like he's in a basement by himself talking. Look especially at exactly 1:45 and see what shape is in his hand, then listen to the video from that point on. And Wayne mentioned "mirrors" being a big theme and that's all over this video.

P.S. also the use of the n word, though I don't use that word, is like Wayne

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
And at the beginning of the rap video there are triangles around the light bulb too.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I've been hard pressed for a reply to an OP before.
But never like this.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

What do you mean?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: yuppa

No we don't.

In fact the Gospels are 1 of 4 books Muslims adhere to.

It is believed that it has been adapted too much, but in its original form the Bible is a holy book of Islam!

Some sects of Muslims. Folks need to get this stuff strait. Some Muslims try to incorporate some Jesus others want to cut His followers heads off.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Dude you need to put that book down. You are going to hurt yourself with it.

This video dude isn't any biblical scholar as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienMortal

I always find the idea of a fallen angel odd for the simple reason that it means that God gave the angels free will, something he also gave to mankind.

There are various names for Satan such as Lucifer whom was the bringer of light to the world. The perspective of a single god is such a huge demand and means he never stops working within creation, so why did he need messengers or angels? When you look at the story of job satan was an equal to god, not worried about questioning his authority, so surely the relationship of one on top of the pile is redundant and you have a number of 'gods' equal to each other and working along side each other. One needs also to think about why god would need a walk in a garden in the evening - which sounds very human and not very godlike - where a trip round the universe should have been more likely.

This idea of comparing the desert religion's books and arguing seems such a waste of time because its perspective only.
If you take the context, which has been completely removed from today's understanding, that the ancient people looked at the starts and attributed powers to various planets, you see that saturn is the bringer light through deep understanding gained through experience and learning and supplies the basic infrastructure of a world, it also puts in boundaries upon behaviour. Then you get a much better idea of the role the ancients put upon satan and actually value it, not as some kind of made up devil or the opposite face of god, but something understandable which has been misinterpreted merely to frighten kiddies and the brethren of the books they so love.

The horns and paraphanelia is all added to detract from the real concept and give way to the idea of one single god - which if one looks at that perspective not as a complete god, but as the initial spark of life from which all creation issued from, then perhaps you get a better understand without having to refer to this line in that book etc etc . Its more thinking for yourself, after you have done all the books and realised their purposes and manipulation of those who have a vested interest in you following them to the word.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The Dead Sea Scroll talks about a Liar. Could you be that liar? I think so. You love to lie. You love to break a commandment. The world which you are a part of loves to do this out of pure immaturity and ignorance, there is no other cause for this type of action.

Extraordinary claims, with no evidence, no backing. Absolutely a piece of trash for a post, a piece of rotten trash for a though, a waste of energy for the human mind, an action that opposes righteousness. The world loves to oppose righteousness. Why? Because of literal immaturity, pride, ignorance - everything bad because these people do not want to be good. Why would a person choose bad over good? Because they are influenced from the pitiful pride of ego, if they ever had the humble interest of learning true knowledge, they would cease to have a need for corruption. It is corruption which makes you happy.

I am just happy that humans have evolved to the point where they post an immature act of stubborn wickedness over the internet in the name of their corruption, instead of picking the most righteous person they could find and enjoy watching them die a slow death from being nailed to a cross. You are the same person, a child of darkness, just the 2,000 years of experience have tamed your appetite for observing suffering. Why do you think people watched others suffer in the Roman arenas? Because they were the same evil people as YOU.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

All that talk, and you didn't even give your opinion as to who the angel of God is. Haha. So who is the angel of God who calls himself the exact term "God" in Genesis 31:11-13?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: alientransfer
a reply to: greyer

All that talk, and you didn't even give your opinion as to who the angel of God is. Haha. So who is the angel of God who calls himself the exact term "God" in Genesis 31:11-13?

3 paragraphs is nothing, people hate it when I rave on for pages and pages because there is so much to say to those people who manipulate the human mind, body, and soul based on every negative thing known to man's existence, I have to explain why they take advantage of the human mind, body, and soul when they reject anything outside the name of selfishness and hypocrisy due to their ego and denial. Basically, I have to explain why people have everything little detail of human existence Wrong because if I didn't, then I would have to tell God why I didn't give them a chance to learn the Truth. I am a fighter for the Light of Truth. They are of Hatred for their Own Species. In being a Fighter of Truth, I am Killed by the Prideful. Being in the Light of Truth, I am Poor In Spirit. I Am Poor In Spirit, Because I Am By Law Humbled, And They, The Falsehood, Judge Me By The World, To Wrongly Accuse, To Lie, Cheat, Steal, and Manipulate, So In The Fight for Righteousness, I have to Offer My Spirit to the Sword, I have to Lose in order to Win, And they Gladly Hate Me for Making this Choice, to not be of Them, and to be Right, not in Selfishness, but in Truth. it could not make me more sad.

If not a name of the devil, I am off the opinion that the God I Am That I Am (taken from the interpretation of Moses from what he learned in the Egyptian mystery schools) said to call Him I Am That I Am because He doesn't have a name, therefore you can call God almost anything that is respectful and significant, because the name 'God' itself is a Gentile Pagan word.

I will give some examples from the Dead Sea Scrolls. Below are names of God from the Dead Sea Scrolls:

* My Righteousness

* Author of Goodness

* Fountain of Knowledge

* Source of Holiness

* Summit of Glory

* Almighty Eternal Majesty

If you detest the Dead Sea Scrolls it will give you the answer to who you are, the same as every delusional in the world.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I stopped watching when he said and I quote
" The bible was written two thousand years ago".
I can just imagine the inaccrurracies from that point.
How Gawd damn ignorant people are becoming?
There seems to be no limit.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Yo if you're looking for someone with a college degree then go somewhere else, I hate college degrees and I don't have one. Universities and Colleges are not where you actually get knowledge, those are just created institutions which are only meant to kill creativity and keep people inside of a box. What is the true test of intelligence? The bible represents the best median ground for a test of intelligence. That's because the bible is the most popular book of all time, and to engage it all you need to have is the ability to read.

ETA: OK. Having watched the 12 minute segment. Here are the verses in question from the NKJV Bible...

1Chronicles 21

Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel. 2 So David said to Joab and to the leaders of the people, “Go, number Israel from Beersheba to Dan, and bring the number of them to me that I may know it.”

2 Samuel 24

Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.” 2 So the king said to Joab the commander of the army who was with him, “Now go throughout all the tribes of Israel, from Dan to Beersheba, and count the people, that I may know the number of the people.”

Emphasis mine.

Folks don't understand that God can, will, has and does allow Satan to temp. Jesus even warned Peter that Satan had asked for him, to sift Peter. God even called, in His wrath, the Babylonian King that invaded and sacked Israel "His servant". After Satan destroyed Jobs children and home God shows up later talking out of a tornado. These sorts of things are always amazing to folks that really have bought into some idea about God in popular cultural christianity that doesn't really exist. At least not like they think. We clearly see in Christian writings, not old testament mind you, that God will allow under certain condition, demons and evil forces to chastise a person or even kill. Its all in there. Heck it goes back to God allowing Satan into the garden to tempt man to begin with. Even the famous prayer......"Lead us not into temptation". Some will deny that the Lord would allow such a thing, but He will. Thus the other part..."But deliver us from evil". Even Jesus Himself had to be tempted by Satan. Well who do we suppose gave Satan permission to do that? Why do we suppose Satan even asked if he could test Peter? Where did he ever get the idea that he could?

This dude in the video simply hasn't worked out the details and is jumping on the first level appearance of the thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I personally enjoy hearing what certain Muslims believe concerning God, as well as their take on Jesus' life, death, sacrifice, and the earliest writings regarding His works and ministry, those being the letters of Paul, the Gospels and other writings as found within the New Testament.

Perhaps someone could clarify this exchange for me, since CharlieSpeirs begins by way of:

Why would a Muslim say that The God of Jesus is Satan when Jesus is the most mentioned Prophet in the Quran?

To which yuppa replied:

Because they say the bible is EVIL and corrupted. Much like this learn ed(hahahaha) boy is claiming.

So 'they say' is referring to Muslims (or atheists) either at home or abroad, and I'd say that's a fair characterization of what many actually do. But you replied through:

No we don't. It is believed that it has been adapted too much, but in its original form the Bible is a holy book of Islam!

Although writing 'no we don't' as if to write 'no we don't consider the Bible evil and corrupt' you then continue to write how the Bible has been changed and altered over time, that would mean textual corruptions have entered into the writings, this is simply what atheists and Muslims mean when they say the Bible has been corrupted. So you're both in agreement despite protesting, the Bible (according to Muslims) is both corrupt and evil, since a misleading book that brings people into committing shirk (sin of idolatry) can be nothing but evil.

Also, and hopefully you'll understand this in the spirit it's written in, although you write 'Jesus is the most mentioned Prophet in the Quran' I can fit what the Qur'an says about Jesus Christ (or Isa) upon the length of my arm, it's puny puny stuff if we're talking content. What's more this content (albeit tiny) is taken from unreliable places, or as I put it in another topic:

he’s taken directly from apocryphal writings (e.g The Infancy Gospel of Thomas) which were penned by persons posing as the disciples hundreds of years after the events they claim to record, hence Mohammad literally spoke fairy tales of the ancients into the Qur’an. Such an objection is to be found within the Qur’an itself (Qur’an 6:25; 23:83; 27:68; 46:17; 68:15; 83:13.)

If I'm gathering information about the historic Jesus, something I'm supposedly doing if we read the topic title, why would I trust the above video which has been largely debunked as Scripture twisting (and debunked by myself as cherry-picking.) The same goes for the Qur'an narratives regarding Jesus, why go to so suspect a place when I have the early writings? If it's simply because there's no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger you can surely see that's not a trustworthy motivation. Scripture has to show itself true rather than be assumed accurate.

Lastly 'Let the People of the Gospel judge by what God has revealed therein' should seal the deal, since this quotation is taken directly from the Qur'an. If we judge by the Gospel we can only come away with one notion, that Jesus is in some fashion a divine being, one above even the angels, which would mean He's not merely a prophet as Muslims believe today, and certainly not the devil! Or as William E Biederwolf so plainly explained:

"A man who can read the New Testament and not see that Christ claims to be more than a man, can look all over the sky at high noon on a cloudless day and not see the sun."

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer Hmm, really?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join