It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 & Chemtrails over Brisbane

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Over the past week I have noticed Chem trails getting dumped over Brisbane every Second day. This use to only happen say once a month or so but recently as I have said, every second day. As the G20 Approaches could this be a way to Dull Brisbanes population while the G20 is on ? I know this is a conspiracy but why now ? why all of a sudden do chem trails appear in the sky ? From what I have read about chem trails, the conspiracy side is the same as medicating the water supply.

Here are a few links of recent activity.

www.theage.com.au... this first one is some strange phenomena near Melbourne

Now the rest are for Brisbane

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Feel free to shed some insight with a open mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Interesting....I thought I was the only one who had noticed this. I have also noticed that all of the aircraft are flying at an extremely high altitude and I even thought that perhaps a foreign government who may be attending the G20 may in fact be doing some advance surveillance.

I noticed this morning at 10.00am a large aircraft flying from north to south directly over the city.

I know this is conspiracy theory at its best.....paranoia aside it does seem very coincidental that this is happening now.

PA I agree with you 100%.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Maybe it's for radar systems.

Shouldn't the government be banning these types of 'anthropomorphic activities' that may cause climate change?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

The rational explanation for those open minded enough to accept it: news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just made an account, never seen / noticed chemtrails before but im here in Brisbane and the G20 is about to start...
Looked outside this morning and seen some CRAZY looking contrails... I ran and grabbed my camera and got the best video I could.
To my surprise when I paused the video on the aircraft it does not look like a passanger airliner ... it looks like a c-5 Galaxy ?!?!
There was one aircraft following another closely behind both laying out a thick chemtrail...
30 mins later there was another single contrail being layed out to the east over the sea but I didnt get any video of that one as I was driving...

Anyway here's some pictures !
Uploaded them to ATS but cant seem to link them here form my gallery.

Link to Imgur

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: g20wtf

It's a C-17 not a C-5. Both the RAAF and the US use them, and just like any other plane they tend to leave contrails too.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well im an aviation fan always looking at aircraft flying overhead and have never seen contrails like this in recent memory... it was weird enough for me to come out and video tape it.
Interestingly all 3 aircraft in the sky were military.
I have many photos of passenger aircraft taken through my telescope and the contrails are NOTHING like these...

Just a simple observation.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Easy mistake to confuse them...
C5 vs C17 vs C130

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There aren't many commercial overflights of Brisbane so contrails would not be commonly seen there. You have to have the right conditions at the right time. I remember some discussions about it. Able to identify the flight that caused one of them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There aren't many overflights where I live either. I rarely see contrails.

edit on 11/9/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: g20wtf

The RAAF has been moving their C-17s around lately helping move equipment for others. They're looking at buying as many as four more, since Boeing has built a number of them with no customers to buy them. They're also in the process of testing the KC-30, and heading towards fully capability with them, so there are more flights going on for the testing program, as well as cargo flights while they're moving equipment for allies, as well as moving things for flight testing in the Outback regions where they have ranges.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Shouldn't the government be banning these types of 'anthropomorphic activities' that may cause climate change?

The contrails were human shaped? Or was it the planes? Do you mean anthropogenic?

Sure. Ban planes, buses, cars, ships. Ban coal and oil power plants.
Good idea.
edit on 11/9/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

What will you say if they're still around during the G20?

Surely if they are chemtrails, they'll disappear for all the world leaders, right?

edit on 9/11/14 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: GodEmperor

The contrails were human shaped? Or was it the planes? I think you mean anthropogenic, don't you?

Sure. Ban planes, buses, cars, ships. Ban coal and oil power plants.
Good idea.

that is actually a good idea, we could break the commercial enslavement we have to the companies that produce allt his stuff...

i know it was sarcasm, but... (:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: okamitengu

And end up back in the stone age, with no power, extremely limited transportation, no communications beyond a limited area, etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

At least there'll be no contrails though!

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
Over the past week I have noticed Chem trails getting dumped over Brisbane every Second day. This use to only happen say once a month or so but recently as I have said, every second day. As the G20 Approaches could this be a way to Dull Brisbanes population while the G20 is on ? I know this is a conspiracy but why now ? why all of a sudden do chem trails appear in the sky ? From what I have read about chem trails, the conspiracy side is the same as medicating the water supply.

Here are a few links of recent activity.

Now the rest are for Brisbane

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Feel free to shed some insight with a open mind.

Well sorry but the last two videos have nothing to do with Brisbane, they are just regurgitated videos from the USA.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
There aren't many commercial overflights of Brisbane so contrails would not be commonly seen there. You have to have the right conditions at the right time. I remember some discussions about it. Able to identify the flight that caused one of them.

There aren't many overflights where I live either. I rarely see contrails.

Sometime you just make it up eh?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: troubleshooter

No.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
A quick google search will get your plenty of infor about chemtrails over Brisbane or contrails over brisbane - seems there's plenty go around even when there's no G20.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
Over the past week I have noticed Chem trails getting dumped over Brisbane every Second day.

no you haven't.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join