It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A health care worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital has tested positive for Ebola

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, I certainly hope Vanguarde comes back and finishes his link (his location puts him in the middle of the Adirondacks, in case anyone was wondering...).

Anyhoo; the Duncan family attended a memorial the other day with Jessie Jackson there. The Duncan family should have still been under quarantine.

'Same Shirt' Judge Clay Jenkins, after being served or at least threatened with child protective services complaints about endangering his child, shows up yet again at this meeting WHEN HE SHOULD BE IN QUARANTINE HIMSELF and gives a very odd presser reciting the same crapola as before, only looking more nervous this time. Count the blinks, you'd think he was staring into the sun. And he looks kinda piqued, too. Flushed.

Frieden is a robototron reciting the same ***** as a week ago, only updated with this week's reassurances, never mind last week's reassurances that turned out to not be true.

And no one is discussing the four dozen bull elephants in the room, including a quarantine on all flights coming out of Africa, African nationals who can easily be traced by their passports (easy peasey, just tell them they won't be admitted and don't bother buying plane tickets...), the lack of BCL IV sites in the U.S., probably only a few dozen beds, if that, and the obviousness that this IS AIRBORNE, regardless of how you want to spin the terminology. You have to presume the worst, and that's why Level IV is used for this bug.

I give it til end of next week before it becomes general news that the hospitals can't maintain staffing levels, and medical personnel are disappearing off the radar.

Oh, and it was reported that the Federal Reserve was having war games this holiday weekend modeling how a 'too big to fail' bank can fail, without taking down the rest of the system with it.

Just a normal weekend.

Vanguarde? Come back, I was really getting into that.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire
Loved this post.

I, too, thought the Judge's cheeks were abnormally flushed.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Just in case there were any doubts, it's now officially confirmed.

CDC confirms test results; health care worker at Dallas hospital tests positive for Ebola - @JocelynNBC5

www.breakingnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just a quick question. Who was the second person they were closely watching in Dallas TX. at the beginning of Oct.?
From this news report Oct.1.2014
Does this mean there could be another?
Link
edit on 12-10-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Unlike Spain, Dallas Ebola patient's dog will be saved

Source

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Read his other stuff. He's off his nut.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

That would have been Mr. Duncan girlfriend.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackcatmagic
Apologizes if some one already posted this. Here's another opinion.

Dr. Gil Mobley On Why The CDC Is 'Lying' About Ebola

Great Mobley video, he's the one who should be in charge of this! Take a look at the guy taking temps at 2:34, though

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

He only has three posts ever. Either way, it was damn interesting.

Make that three *recent* posts. Can't find the others in his history, too long ago.
edit on 0901510pmSundayf01Sun, 12 Oct 2014 17:01:09 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You are right about this Judge I think he is in way over his head. I wonder how he is tied into all of this. I hope the media starts connecting the money dots around this picture. The CDC is completely corrupt it seems either that or they are completely blinded by something..........Arrogance/incompetence/logistics/fear.

Why this judge is the information portal is beyond me. I want doctors and top level CDC people leading this not some arrogant misinformed judge.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire

i read his posts and i agree. super interesting.
still though. seems like he forgot to take his thorazine today

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Make that three *recent* posts. Can't find the others in his history, too long ago.

lol I, brand new her so just getting used to filtering but that vanguarde guy has a great imagination. Very detailed and intriguing. Sure as hell hope they way over the top story doesn't end being true!
I especially like the end where he makes appear as if he is gonna spill the beans but is suddenly stopped just short. Whats the word for that...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Interesting, but I can't help but be reminded of our old friend Bernard Schnitzel.
Right down to the 'they are after me' and posting without finishing the post.
The 'Vulcans' spelled backwards was a bit too much to swallow, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Interesting, but I can't help but be reminded of our old friend Bernard Schnitzel.
Right down to the 'they are after me' and posting without finishing the post.
The 'Vulcans' spelled backwards was a bit too much to swallow, don't you think?

hahahahaha...
oh man. i didnt even catch that.
snacluv's
wow

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

This doctor mentions building mash units and fever centers around the country starting right away. I believe this man is 100% correct and we need a massive mobilization of men and health workers. We should also look at ways of speeding up future doctors/nurses in school so they could enter the system faster if needed.

This is going to cause a strain on the system the likes of which we have never seen before. It is better to be proactive than chasing a rabbit we can never catch.

This could turn Obama care into Ebola care.
edit on 12-10-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

nice to see some intelligence...

As i said hours ago, mankind is busy with greed, and politics and not the safety of mankind.. Which, tells me this is a selfish, and sick human race in 2014...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I guess the Snognilk are the good guys?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76
The world needs a time out.

Let's hope something as horrific as ebola isn't the universe's way of giving us one.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

lol I, brand new her so just getting used to filtering but that vanguarde guy has a great imagination. Very detailed and intriguing. Sure as hell hope they way over the top story doesn't end being true!
I especially like the end where he makes appear as if he is gonna spill the beans but is suddenly stopped just short. Whats the word for that...

Did he mistake this post/forum for the Short Stories one...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The msmedia just announced that Dallas did a reverse phone message about the Nurses positive Ebola diagnosis and advised in a 2 block radius that people monitor themselves.

They did say that the Nurse had a dog and then went on to interview one neighbor who shares the trash dumpster with her and is very concerned now.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join