It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A health care worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital has tested positive for Ebola

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

If you were a black family in Texas with ties to a horrible disease spreading through the state like wildfire you would be in hiding to, unless you like burning crosses on your lawn.
edit on 12-10-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
a reply to: marg6043

The point I was trying to make is that no-one is allowed to know where this family is and we haven't seen hide nor hair of them in the past several days. They are effectively being hidden. We have no idea if they are infected or not.

If you would ask them about the Family, they'll say they can't answer you because that would be a "Breach in Protocol"

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Heck yeah, if that means my safety and those of my family I say, "Drop Texas" out of the union and kick the state into the gulf of Mexico.

How about that.

link   
who performed the ebola test on mr Duncan? the CDC or Texas Dept. of Health? if memory serves me correctly i think it was the CDC, but im not sure.

this last test was performed by the texas dept of health, and will be sent to cdc for confirmation.

my question is, had the CDC (and only the cdc) performed this last test, would we have been told the same thing?

im trying to identify which entity is being honest and which isnt, as it will help us to establish the truth behind mr duncans family being monitored.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Heck yeah, if that means my safety and those of my family I say, "Drop Texas" out of the union and kick the state into the gulf of Mexico.

How about that.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

How about that.

then perhaps they would be free to establish flight restrictions, secure the border, and revoke visas.

dare i even say begin deportations.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Republic of Texas organization[edit]
There have been efforts to promote Texas secession in the state at least since the 1990s.[12] At this time, Richard Lance McLaren founded the Republic of Texas organization based on his property called the Davis Mountains Resort in Jeff Davis County, becoming the most active and influential secession group at the time. Essentially the organization claimed that the United States annexed Texas illegally and considered it to be held captive. The organization held itself out as an alternative government, based on the principle of very limited powers.[3]

McLaren had both supporters and enemies. His supporters generally believed that globalization was a threat to constitutional rights and against Christian principles.[13] Tactics of the group included filing liens against properties, disavowing state and federal authorities, and opening an “embassy.” McLaren’s legal filings were so numerous that the county clerk gave them a separate cabinet.[13] Members of the Republic of Texas group listed grievances with the U.S. government, such as accusing the government of a corrupt judicial system, paganism, and of creating illegal treaties and illegitimate agencies. Members of the group also stated that the U.S. government had set itself above the people and had exercised its global influences unlawfully against the Constitution. The Republic of Texas members placed a lot of emphasis on the Branch Davidian incident near Waco as an example of all that was wrong with the U.S. government.[3]

In the summer of 1996, injunctions and other court proceedings against McLaren were well underway. In July of that year, McLaren held a press conference a block away from the state courthouse in Austin stating that he refused to appear because he did not recognize the legitimacy of the court.[3] McLaren was jailed for a month by a federal judge for failing to show in court. After his release, McLaren’s rhetoric grew stronger.[13][14][15] In March 1997, he wrote to the federal government to claim 93 trillion dollars in reparations to Texas for the Civil War.[13] By this time, the Republic of Texas organization had fractured into three factions. When two of McLaren’s group were arrested, McLaren took two hostages and holed up with armed supporters on his property, leading to a standoff with Texas Department of Public Safety .[3][13] However, the siege ended with McLaren and twelve other giving up without violence.[13] In November of that year, McLaren was convicted of kidnapping and was sentenced to 99 years in prison.[3] McLaren was also convicted of federal mail fraud and bank fraud in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas in Dallas.[16] He is imprisoned at the William P. Clements Unit of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, near Amarillo, Texas, and is scheduled for release on June 15, 2041.[17]

As of 2003, there were three groups that claimed to be the Republic of Texas with different web sites, but without McLaren named as a leader.[3]

I support it.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
YAY Everyone wants Texas gone!
Ebola solved!
Hey, this might have a positive effect on gun rights and immigration to!
Best of all, no President Rick Perry!
edit on 12-10-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
First time poster.

It concerns me that the confirmation test is not back yet and they are still saying they are confident it is Ebola.

That must mean she is quite sick and not looking like just a flu.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KatrinaSurvivor

Welcome and good tidings.
That's because this is American Ebola grown in the former state of Texas. They didn't # around. Tragic about the nukes.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

That is not entirely truth, I research in why is the family "hiding" one reason is that when they were evacuated out of their "infected" apartment that they shared with Mr. Duncan, NObody, I mean no body wanted to give them a place to stay, they were denied, no even their peers in the Liberian community wanted them.

I posted links on this issue on another thread.

So a Samaritan was the only one to take them and the CDC approved it.

Also, we don't hear about the health, but we have plenty on their law sue talks

The irony, The family attended memorial services on Oct.8 so they are doing just fine and had enough health to pursue a law sue.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ay-doctors-later-refused-blood-transfusion.html

And yes I been sarcastic people on my last few post

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: alishainwonderland

Profit and population control?

The rich get richer in times of war and plague. Defense stocks are at an all time high, probably the same for anyone with worthwhile Ebola drugs. Whoever makes a cure/vaccine is in for the bank, and in the meantime the poor are likely to have the highest rates of infection and death.

Go Capitalism. YAY!

USA! USA!

AH! You brought up a very good point. That made me remember something that may become relevant in the very near future. Class wars.
I've spent a lot of time researching this. I live in Colorado... known nationwide for various things. But over the past 10 years, there is a clear division of classes here. As I am sure there in other states and countries. But it is EXTREME here. I believe with the poor having the highest rates of infection and death, that is going to create an even bigger gap between rich and poor. But then what?
What is their end goal?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

If the infection were widespread enough governments could collapse while corporate powers rise, but that is to hit or miss to be a proper plan. I don't buy they already have a cure, it castrates the story.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Oooh, lookie what I found! A tour of a Biocontainment Level IV facility in Boston; notice what's involved in actually working with 'the most dangerous viruses, Ebola and Lassa'....

And then ask yourself if they had this at Presbyterian in Dallas; that nurse didn't break protocol, she didn't have the ability to follow it from the git-go; when the staff at BCL IV facilities exit a hot room, they're subjected to a chemical decontamination shower for many minutes while still inside the bubble suits, then strip, shower their naked bodies, and then can change into 'outside' clothes. I can assure you nothing like that was set up in Dallas, and they merely were wearing the level of coverage we've seen in Africa and that is obviously not working. Discussion of the chemical shower decontamination is at the 12 minute mark.

Threading the NEIDL video

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: FlyersFan
There goes the 'zero chance' of it spreading . All the precautions and protocols failed ... Now they have to cast a net around this person and monitor all that were in contact with the health care worker. It gets bigger and bigger ..

The more and more I'm sitting back and taking all of this in; The more I am beginning to realize this is a planned bio attack on the human population of the USA, and the rest of the world.

How much does everyone want to bet that the select few, at the top, already have their vaccinations?

Remember that post a long time ago that he guy got into a cab and couldn't believe what "they" were planning at the Un. I think they may have been in he really above top secret forum.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

I don't disagree with either of your statements.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

Wow thats an old reference.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
EBOLA VICTIMS WITHOUT SYMPTOMS CAN STILL BE CONTAGIOUS German doctors show CDC wrong about spread of disease

NEW YORK – A group of German medical doctors in a peer-reviewed medical journal article published by Oxford University Press have challenged a key assumption regarding the Ebola virus repeatedly asserted by Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.

The researchers found that a patient showing no symptoms of the disease can still transmit a virus like Ebola by air if droplets containing the virus are transmitted to another person by a sneeze or cough.

Source

Concerning. As many here have stated.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think CNN just said the person close to nurse is now showing symptoms. Did I hear that right? Did anyone else hear that as well? Earlier they said the person was just isolated out of precaution. But Frieden did say this morning that it was possible there would be more cases.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardiffGiant

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: kaylaluv

You mean like the NBC reporter?

www.nbcnews.com...

looks like he is improving.

edit*
just trying to post something positive...

They said Duncan's liver functions were improving at one point.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join