It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Briton dies in Hotel room in Macedonia with Ebola symptoms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

So the village in Africa, the little girl and her mother, the missionary workers. The girl and her mother were not infected by bats, the missionary workers are lying about the whole story.

What exactly happened, since you guys have the inside track on this story, simply saying "oh must be a conspiracy" without actually looking at any of the information available?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

i dont say im on the deliberate release of the virus but let's say the bats where put in the nature with the virus.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: unity100

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: unity100

are they sure?

if you check the article, the symptoms and the way he died are exact match with ebola. they sent tests to germany to make sure.

i dont think there are many diseases which causes these symptoms like this.

There aren't. While fever and vomiting are common with a variety of illnesses, the internal bleeding aspect is a huge red flag for a hemorrhagic fever like Ebola. It still could be something other than Ebola though. Sometimes a run of the mill infection can produce bleeding in certain people. For instance, a lot of people get cystitis but when I get cystitis, I get hemorrhagic cystitis--basically a hemorrhaging bladder infection--due to particular ailments of mine that are unrelated to the infection. So still might not be Ebola but again, they're being very prudent and that's good.

Sure hope it isn't because yikes if it is. If it is, I'd want to know how long ago was his flight, how long he'd been in Macedonia and if he'd had any run-ins with any bats.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

i dont say im on the deliberate release of the virus but let's say the bats where put in the nature with the virus.

You mean the bats that were known to be carriers of the virus since the 1967 discovery of Ebola, along with a couple other rodent species, or you mean the magical bats released by the illuminati boogeyman? Which ones are we talking about?
edit on 9-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Take a look at the symptoms of Lassa fever. It's another hemmorhagic that's endemic to the area. In fact, part of the problem with this outbreak is that they are confusing Lassa with Ebola.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
We need verification if this is indeed the same nurse who recovered from Ebola...because we have 2 "recovered" patients in the U.S. - one flying around donating blood.

If it is the nurse, is it possible he was reinfected from his own belongings?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

well it's a conpiracy forum

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: unity100
he came directly -thats the concern.

'contact with someone who may have been infected' -> this is a possibility indeed, but isnt that a bigger concern than anything else? it means there are people who are infected, and out there and moving about.

it's disconcerting, to be sure...

the idea of infected, freely moving about, maybe not even knowing they're infected...yeah, that's a problem.

however, it still doesn't prove this is an intentional bio-attack by parties as yet unknown....

if he came into contact with infected, it would be important to determine where, and when...if it was on the plane, then oh s**t...everyone on that plane is now a potential infection vector. if he came into contact with someone in country, while somewhat less of an "on s**t" scenario, it's still a pretty big problem, because it begs the question "where did THEY get it from?"

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

If he recovered, he should have antibodies to the virus making it pretty difficult if not impossible to get it again.

That means if it's the same person, and he died of Ebola, he either never had it to begin with or he got a different strain of the virus that his antibodies only gave him partial immunity to. There have been other outbreaks of hemorrhagic fevers cropping up in Africa like different Ebolas and Marburg. Theoretically, he would not be protected against these.

And he might have had Lassa, but you would have thought the tests would have shown that ... and they wouldn't have put out that he had Ebola when he didn't.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: khimbar

and here we go...

he survived, he was allegedly cured....but obviously not....

this looks like a relapse..

if he wasn't cured, and was asymptomatic, could he have acted as a carrier? could he have infected others?

now there's a scary thought, eh'?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Take a look at the symptoms of Lassa fever. It's another hemmorhagic that's endemic to the area. In fact, part of the problem with this outbreak is that they are confusing Lassa with Ebola.

Could be Lassa but Lassa is also endemic in the same region as Ebola--W. Africa. The name "Lassa" is from the town that it was discovered in--Lassa, Nigeria. It's yet another West African hemorrhagic fever. Like Ebola, Lassa would've been an import. Again, it's a wait on what was ailing the Brit.

The thing that concerns me about this is that, due to proximity, Southern Europe could have issues with uncontrolled importation of Ebola from people attempting to bail from the outbreak affected region. That could so easily happen that it's not even funny.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

lol, holy s**t....my sides....they hurt..

can't stop laughing.

dude, please stop posting for a little while, ur killing me, lol

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

ebola is the hot news item today....if someone pisses blood, it could be a venereal disease, but the media will scream "EBOLA", because that's what sells papers, and on-air ad space...

it's just like 9/11, and sandy hook...the media goes absolutely goddamn insane, and starts talking out of their ass, so they can break the scoop, before their competitors...

i hate the media..

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: ketsuko

ebola is the hot news item today....if someone pisses blood, it could be a venereal disease, but the media will scream "EBOLA", because that's what sells papers, and on-air ad space...

it's just like 9/11, and sandy hook...the media goes absolutely goddamn insane, and starts talking out of their ass, so they can break the scoop, before their competitors...

i hate the media..

Me, too. I'd prefer they not report on possible cases and only the confirmed ones but considering that they are isolating a whole lot of people, i think not reporting on it would be a little weird. My takeaway from this story, ultimately, is that the utmost caution is being used by local authorities to try to contain whatever it was that killed this man. In that sense, it's a positive story though I'm sure the hotel staff and others in isolation would disagree. Longest 48 hours ever for those people.

link   
a reply to: Daedalus

He also got it wrong also it was discovered in 1976...

link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

and here we go...

he survived, he was allegedly cured....but obviously not....

this looks like a relapse..

if he wasn't cured, and was asymptomatic, could he have acted as a carrier? could he have infected others?

now there's a scary thought, eh'?

Might not be him.

New dead guy is 58, Pooley in his 20s.

Dodgy translation or communication errors is my guess.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

No, I understand that. My point is that there are things that do have symptoms that can be confused with Ebola, so let's wait and be sure.

But, you're right ... It's always been possible that someone could be walking around sick in some of these countries that have taken flights from W. African countries, and if the natives there don't trust Western medicine on the ground, what makes anyone think they'd necessarily trust it just because they fled? They may not be fleeing for better care, they may just be fleeing to try to outrun a disease they don't understand and already are incubating.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

oh, what do u know?, you have small arms, lol

i was being serious though, that s**t was funny...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

ahh, well alright then.

if it's not him, that's exceedingly good..

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Iam working on them lol....boy I hoped people forgot that lol.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join