It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Briton dies in Hotel room in Macedonia with Ebola symptoms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: khimbar

if true, this is terrible.
"a fake cure" gives this virus a zombie modus operandi and makes him a smart sneaky and insidious bast#d.

From your source imagine how many he infected on the Ebola conference took place in London to tackle the epidemic, with more than 20 countries and international aid organisations pledging financial and medical help.

edit on 9/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure I "get" all this depopulation stuff.

I mean...who is going to be left to serve all the Elites their french fries when they stop at McDonalds???

Whatever...seriously, I'm cynical enough to not be surprised if Ebola hasn't been weaponized...by SOMEONE. It's just an all-round scary time to be alive.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

ahh, well alright then.

if it's not him, that's exceedingly good..

Is it?

If he died of Ebola and actually didn't go to or come from any of those countries in W. Africa ... then the question of how he got it is ... problematic.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

I mean...who is going to be left to serve all the Elites their french fries when they stop at McDonalds???

Whatever...seriously, I'm cynical enough to not be surprised if Ebola hasn't been weaponized...by SOMEONE. It's just an all-round scary time to be alive.

Well, I could believe in the elites wanting to depopulate, but if they want to, I would think they would have other ways to do it than biological agents. IMO, that would be one of the stupidest things to do, especially with an agent that mutates as much as we know this particular strain of Ebola does. Not only are you risking killing more of the population than you intended, but you risk making your own cure obsolete because the agent is very mutable and could out-fox you with one wrong mutation.

Then you have all the cleanup to consider afterward.

No, I think if they were going to depop us, they'd take the long view and find a way to stealth sterilize us and let us die off naturally. Then they could actually exert more influence in terms of controlling who gets to breed and have a hand in shaping their future generations of thralls.

But that's just me if I were planning

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: unity100

i dont think there are many diseases which causes these symptoms like this.

There is one that I can remember its called the Marburg virus. I believe they get mistaken for each other. What I understand is that this strain is different from all of the other Ebola strains.
edit on 9-10-2014 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
We need verification if this is indeed the same nurse who recovered from Ebola...because we have 2 "recovered" patients in the U.S. - one flying around donating blood.

If it is the nurse, is it possible he was reinfected from his own belongings?

Yes.

Three or four "recovered," one flying around donating blood, one back in quarantine (who was maybe the fourth originally destined for Emory we believe may have been redirected to Nebraska) and another (the third Emory patient they would not release the name of), and heaven knows where or in what state of "recovery."
edit on 10/9/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Bad translation of bad journalism.

The way that this article is worded makes it very easy to assume that the Brit who died is Will Pooley instead of making it clear that a Brit named Will Pooley was cured last month.

Staff and another Briton remain inside, a spokesman for the Macedonian health ministry said.

If confirmed it would be the first death of a UK national from ebola, which has so far killed more than 3,800 people in West Africa.

British nurse Will Pooley was cured of the virus last month after working as a volunteer nurse in Sierra Leone.

Link

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

sorry, mate....never gonna happen. it's part of ATS history.

on the bright side, you're a minor ATS celebrity...that's something..

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

agreed, but it's exceedingly good, if it's not him, because that would mean that the person we think he is was genuinely cured, and wasn't walking around infecting people.

and there are other ways this poor fellow could have been infected.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Daedalus

He also got it wrong also it was discovered in 1976...

Depends how semantical you want to get:

Filoviridae consists of two genera, Marburgvirus and Ebolavirus. The first strain of Marburgvirus was discovered in 1967, when it was transported with imported monkeys to Marburg, Germany, and caused a fatal outbreak. The first strain of Ebolavirus was discovered in 1976, taking its name from the Ebola River in the northern Congo...

www.britannica.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
You.
You're preaching to the choir on that count. I said that, as well, in my first post on this thread, and used my own personal experience with a tendency towards hemorrhage (my body = snafu) in infections. So I'm a wait and see kind of person as well as you probably missed that. I was just observing that Lassa isn't typically found in Macedonia but is also W. African.

For all we know, the guy could've sustained an injury that caused the hemorrhage and went septic. Or heck, he could've had a bleeding ulcer that went bad. All sorts of things can produce those symptoms without it being a hemorrhagic fever at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

A Briton with symptoms of Ebola has died in Macedonia, local authorities said. The hotel in Skopje where he was staying has been sealed off, while another Briton and hotel staff are being kept inside to prevent possible spreading of infection.

According to Macedonian authorities the man came to Skopje from London on October 2 and was taken to hospital on Thursday where he died several hours later

2 +7 = 9 (Thursday) so probably he was infected max 14 days before 2 october (to get the 21day window, or less because someone at this point should have already died in the UK before Him):

A Macedonian government spokesman told the BBC that a companion of the late Briton told the local authorities that they had travelled straight from the UK and had not visited countries affected by Ebola

so if true (ebola) more people should be starting showing ebola symptoms, if not, this guy had to be infect by "some occult method", since he had not visited other countries affected by ebola.

The man reportedly suffered from fever, vomiting and internal bleeding. His condition deteriorated rapidly, Dr. Jovanka Kostovska of the ministry's commission for infectious diseases said.

source
edit on 9/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Honestly..I think this is such an important thread.

And we need to be so very clear as to whether or not it's the same person and - if it is - the world should demand answers and transparency.

But...my God, can we even trust what we are told? Because we know they want to limit panic and economic fall out at all costs.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'm not sure I "get" all this depopulation stuff. I mean...who is going to be left to serve all the Elites their french fries when they stop at McDonalds???

Logically, none of this makes any sense.

In any search for truth, logic will ultimately lead to a dead end.

Add this one single piece of the puzzle and the dead end suddenly disappears:

The cult of Baal never disappeared.

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " ~ Eustace Mullins

A Satanic cult has colonized the earth. This is the key to understanding history and avoiding the pitfalls of modern "CULT-ure." ~ Henry Makow

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well, I could believe in the elites wanting to depopulate, but if they want to, I would think they would have other ways to do it than biological agents. IMO, that would be one of the stupidest things to do, especially with an agent that mutates as much as we know this particular strain of Ebola does.

almost all the other ways that anyone can contrive fail. nuclear war for example impossible.

they may have tried it with the influenza epidemic attempts in the past decade, but all waned. they were highly contagious, but apparently not as good, since they just died out. at this point it is worth noting that these all originated from china, as if someone was trying to kill off chinese population.

it was explained by various independent media outlets and scientists that certain versions of influenza virus in those days were impossible to come to being naturally. in one strain, even if you combined the two strains that combined to make that strain, it would still not be contagious for humans, and you would have to modify it in a lab to engineer it to make it contagious from human to human.

but medicinal procedures, technology, mankind's own disease resistance kill off a lot of pandemics.

you need something that will be quite lethal to be able to make effect. even with something that lethal the effect will wane a lot due to above factors.

This current ebola situation for example. There had been numerous ebola outbreaks since 1976. NONE of them killed this many people, and the situation of those african countries were much worse back then. sanitary conditions, technology, procedures - anything. actually the world technology also was much less advanced back then.

but the pandemic did not happen during those times, but now. that is saying something.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

"....Virus researchers say Ebola could spread through air - and even spread without symptoms...|

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: unity100
thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

"....Virus researchers say Ebola could spread through air - and even spread without symptoms...|

What researchers? gimme some names.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: clenz

Here s a case who got it, "got better" (had no symptoms), yest still tested positive and could thus transmit the virus

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: unity100

Experts state they are trying to figure out how he became infected with the Ebola Virus. Have they checked the Hotel's Bushmeat yet ????? that's one way of catching such.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: unity100

Experts state they are trying to figure out how he became infected with the Ebola Virus. Have they checked the Hotel's Bushmeat yet ????? that's one way of catching such.

its a hotel in MACEDONIA. north of greece.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join