It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC Muslim Employee Screams Insults At Customer Asking For Bacon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Comment Removed
edit on 29-9-2014 by James1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: James1970

Please elaborate? Im not going to their nations and telling them how to eat or act!

And less of the abbreviated swear words if you don't mind! Its against TnC.

edit on 29-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
so I'm confused did they get the bacon on the burger or not?

I know its religous , unclean animal etc etc but i do think it is location,

My friend in Hawaii swears by Dog in pineapple sauce..... suggest that to an English person and all hell breaks loose

Q
edit on 29/9/14 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Turn it round the other way for an instant. What if I were to tell you the Kebab meat we all eat is filthy or manky or that the way in which the animals slaughtered to produce said meat was offensive?

Difference is i realize people are free to do and eat as they please!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Turn it round the other way for an instant. What if I were to tell you the Kebab meat we all eat is filthy or manky or that the way in which the animals slaughtered to produce said meat was offensive?

Difference is i realize people are free to do and eat as they please!

i think their is no point arguing over semantics with this person, I read his post before he removed it , i think the bigger point is why as mentioned by previous posters that things have to be changed for one small subset of people, this does not promote togetherness or tolerance in any shape or form and only serves to fuel the fires of separation imho.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

originally posted by: weirdguy
No #ing bacon!! Where the # is my bacon!

what is this world coming to when there is no bacon on a grease ball burger!

I wonder how the chickens are killed then with the halal stuff. hmm

I just had a quick search and the halal chicken may come from the same company as normal. But how can they be sure that the halal chicken in on their fast food junk and not the normal heathen type chicken?

its beside the point. I dont live in a country where halal is mandatory. If someone wants kosher or halal, they go to a specific place. Not the same places we ALL go to and demand that those places change.

FFS.

i am with you there...all this halal garbage showing up everywhere is very unaustralian ......the fact that these fast food outlets among others are going down this road is crap....who the # do they think they are forcing their stupid beliefs onto others...meh

makes me want to force feed some of these twats bacon and crackling....in the meantime here is the alternative bacon beefbacon.net...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

"I think the bigger point is why as mentioned by previous posters that things have to be changed for one small subset of people?"

Buddy the answer to that question lies with our respective governments and/or corporations willingness to capitulate to a religious minorities nonsensical demands.

The larger question is why?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

i think their is no point arguing over semantics with this person, I read his post before he removed it

Poor customers should have went and purchased some raw bacon and then decorated him with it!

Sorry I got Upset with this comment, it's quite acceptable to throw raw bacon on a Muslim - NOT.

By the Way, my ancestors have been in Australia since the Convict days. I am Irish/Australian and many of my workmates are proud Muslim/Australians. We are all Great Mates.

edit on 29-9-2014 by James1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Many Muslims lack the ability to correctly metabolize pork and all of the chemicals the pig has because it lives symbiotically with a microbe who's micotoxins they cannot tolerate. The levels are higher in pork than other meats. Europeans have a modified immune system because our ancestors have eaten pork for many generations. Not all Europeans have this ability though.

Been studying this because both my daughters have an intolerance to pork. Now, this change may be on the Y chromosome. I'm guessing at that though. I'm guessing that people who didn't get this ability will be more apt to have bowl evacuation than those who have gained the ability to tolerate it.

They actually boost the chemicals in pork by giving pigs the antibiotic that is formed by these microbes which they tolerate well. They also enrich their feed with these microbes which are natural everywhere so they can say that the pork is antibiotic free, when in reality it isn't. Now the pigs are symbiotic with these microbes, needing them to fight off other microbes so this is natural. This microbe is found in most soils naturally. It is the chemical made by these microbes that some people can't tolerate most times. We make certain antibiotics from this excretion of these microbes which many people can't tolerate and I think this is related to this.

Sorry for getting off topic.

This Muslim loosing his cool is not a good thing. He should learn to refrain himself. Maybe he can't eat pork but others can. What would happen if everyone in the world started eating only lamb....he would have a harder time getting lamb. It is good that people have different diets, otherwise we would never be able to have this many people on the planet.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

"I think the bigger point is why as mentioned by previous posters that things have to be changed for one small subset of people?"

Buddy the answer to that question lies with our respective governments and/or corporations willingness to capitulate to a religious minorities nonsensical demands.

The larger question is why?

why ? because certain subjects are deemed unsuitable for debate ...

Ie..

If you talk about immigration your'e racist.....
If you talk about religious fanaticism your'e a Godless Dog
etc, etc

i know its been said a million times but we are living in the age of political correctness gone mad .. can't upset anyone with opposing views

one example that springs to mind, here in the UK in a place called Derby I once went past a place called 'the Black Woman's lesbian center' so i asked my self

why not just the

'Womans Lesbian center'

and then i though hang on ! what about men?

why not just the

"gay center"

oo no hang on what about all the straight and bisexual people?

sexual oreintation center?

OMG then it hit me.

What we actual need is " The human being' center that caters for all views and all problems .. the above compartmentalization is the problem here

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1970

i think their is no point arguing over semantics with this person, I read his post before he removed it

Poor customers should have went and purchased some raw bacon and then decorated him with it!

Sorry I got Upset with this comment, it's quite acceptable to throw raw bacon on a Muslim - NOT.

then you should rise above it and debate your point clearly and objectively .. telling someone to FU does nothing for your argument and degrades the quality of discussion.

Q

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Picture being out with your Mrs and kids, you pop into this fools place of work for a bite to eat only to be verbally assaulted and disrespected by a member of staff because of your choice of food? The dude was displaying down right hostility rather a few individuals myself included would have pulled him over that counter and smacked him like the female dog he obviously is!

You treat people how you find them im afraid!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't think u went off topic at ALL and i actually learned something sweet..

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
See my above comment. My Irish Ancestors were the worst treated non indigenous people in Australia - Ned Kelly was Irish. Now my best Mates who are PROUD MUSLIM AUSSIES cop all this crap because of this Mentally Unstable Afghan Born Teen who stabs an Aussie cop?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

There is certainly nothing wrong with being proud of one's culture, as long as you do it quietly and never at the expense of others. Personally I try to avoid organised religions in all there many shapes and guises, but in this instance the guy was an A1 Muppet. Nuff said really.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

edit on 083030p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
There are people who are on low carb diets...they don't order food at McDonalds (though some probably do but discard the bun and ask for no ketchup).
There are people who are allergic to nuts...they don't work at the Planter's factory.
There are people who do not eat pork due to religious traditions...they don't order Baconators at Wendy's.

It may behoove the worker to lower his blood pressure by finding employment at a restaurant that doesn't serve bacon. Or at least try.

edit on 29-9-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm Canadian, Bacon is part of our heritage here so frankly if the guy in the video doesn't want to serve bacon that's fine. When someone buys into a franchise like KFC it's entirely in their right to decide what items they want to sell or what specials they want to honor. That's why you always get the "At participating locations" disclaimer on just about every menu out there.

I think anyone has a right to try for a better life and most find my country very welcoming and accomodating BUT as a Canadian I'm getting sick and tired of these "Advocacy groups" coming around and dictating what's offensive in my country. So if they find booze, bacon, Santa Claus and scantily clad women offensive maybe they should go back home and work on improving their own cultures.

I find Terrorism, Beheadings, Oppression, the heroin trade and shocking acts of abuse against women and children HIGHLY OFFENSIVE but hey, I'm a Canadian living in Canada. what does my opinion matter ? Fix those problems and then we can talk about me cutting down on the bacon and getting my girlfriend out of her bikini.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I worked at a petrol station about six years ago, the manager pointed out a guy walking down the street and said he flat out refused to sell people condoms due to his beliefs. He was a christian or some form of evangelical. Chances are that guy would have gotten irate if someone pushed the issue and started filming him too, and I think he eventually 'left' without officially getting fired.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

Chances are if the fellow is sexually promiscuous he may well indeed contract various STDs, HIV being his main worry I imagine. Beliefs aside, viruses dont discriminate.

Edit: Sorry, was it the Manager that was refusing to sell condoms, or the man he pointed out that had issue with them? Either way STDs still don't discriminate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join