It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC Muslim Employee Screams Insults At Customer Asking For Bacon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Never trust anyone who doesn't like bacon. I live by that.

Why would anyone in Australia get so distraught over bacon, instigated or not? An obvious loon is obvious.

BACON

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

And now you know why those Kazakhstan Fried Chicken franchises aren't exactly flourishing.

Although I have this idea to combine one with a
Dick's Last Resort
where the shtick is surly waitstaff, and just roll with it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/29/2014 by yeahright because: #(&@!& code

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A KFC worker apparently went goofy when somebody ordered bacon at the counter.

I know I'm showing up late to the party but this is something I've always wondered since the court case deciding that a baker had to bake a cake for a gay couple, even though she claimed it went against her personal religious beliefs.

IMO if someone can be not only ordered by the courts to bake said cake but and also fined for originally refusing to do then theoretically the same holds true if I were to hire a muslim caterer for the annual hog roast that our volunteer fire department hosts?

It's irritating that the dozens of threads and hundreds of replies regarding some nonviolent baker painted her as some sort of bigoted monster, but when it is some young violent muslim blowing up because someone make the exact same request (make a food item though you disagree with doing so due to religious beliefs) and people not only find it comical and justifiable.

The lot that tarred the baker are the same that are making excuses for this mans actions.

Your hypocrisy is showing.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't know about y'all KFC's, but the ones in NY didn't have anything with bacon. So from that point of view, I think those are people that come in and provoke the guy constantly, asking for bacon, knowing there is no bacon on the menu to begin with, recording and waiting for the guy to eventually blow a gasket.

Kinda like the whole battletoads thing that people did to gamestop back in the day.
edit on Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:12:56 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One has to wonder if the person in question would have been quite so violent and display such a hostile manner and attitude if there were not others there to hold him back?

Wee dude obviously thinks he's a ticket!

edit on 29-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It was the guy the manager pointed out on the street who used to work at the petrol station. The manager pointed him out and said he was a devout christian hence refusal to sell them. The manager seemed to hint that it was the reason the guy no longer worked there, though I don't know whether the guy quit on his own accord or whether the manager gave him an ultimatum.

The point I'm trying to make is this type of thing can happen with many religious beliefs. The bacon thing is a slightly sillier example and the guy seemed massively stressed. Given it's in Australia where anti-Muslim attitudes are getting pretty intense I do wonder if he was wound up prior to filming.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

should be deported.
/

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: twfau

If he was being wound up beforehand don't you think the rest of the employees would also have had something to say instead of holding him back and attempting to defuse the situation? Which is plainly evident.

End of the day at the very least the guy deserves to lose his job.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'd have knocked his lights out or anyone else's that got that virulent with me over a question.

I'm sick and tired of "various" types playing the "i don't care if I go to jail card" in my society then blaming everyone else if they remain at KFC forever... if people get aggressive in social situation you have the right to defend yourself "prior" to ending up in the hospital... frankly the media and the law in most western nation punishes only people who care about being arrested, so I say we flood the system and break it... the stereo type of..let me say it... Caucasians being "easy targets" has run it's course IMHO. I personally have every intention of knocking oyt anyone who tries to play "tough guy" with me and fortunately i'm in a State conducive to defending myself...

Just break the system, hit these guys, hit them hard, yelling at you in protests, harassment on the street, intimidation of children, ganged up on corners... just go downstairs with a bat, it's easy. They aren't actually tough, they count on a non response, a 60 year old woman with a can of bear mace can handle any group of 18 year old punks it's just willingness...

Seriously, just stay cool and we should all just start carrying bear spray... let them "go off" and when they do spray them, what will the govt do? Nothing, if we all disobey nothing....

lets not forget we live in a Democracy and teach manners to our imports and low class thugs

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
He did get suspended, and it's quite common for people to get suspended whilst the company make a decision and then fire the person. The company at the time said they were awaiting to find out if the person had harassed the employee in the past, I can't find anything revealing what happened next. Still it's obviously inappropriate behaviour and I doubt he last much longer in his position.

People bringing up the Muslim argument could notice the rest of the staff team who remained calm, and were more than likely also muslim.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yep, they come to the West and expect we adopt their values. If you don't, then you're in for it. I've seen the video before but never knew the story behind it. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: twfau

"People bringing up the Muslim argument could notice the rest of the staff team who remained calm, and were more than likely also muslim."

This is also very true, we cannot fault the rest of the staff who did indeed attempt to alleviate the situation to a fashion. Only thing that I imagine should have also happened would be an apology by the manager on behalf of said idiot and an assurance that the establishment in no way condones his actions.

Plus the Bacon the customer originally ordered certainly would not go a miss!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So this happened almost 4 years ago. What's the point? Even Muslims can get pissed off?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom
They've learned how to play our liberal system like a fiddle in a backwoods band. They're using it against us!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 9/29/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The KFC guy was obviously severely disturbed and an ISIS poster child. Seriously, I would be very worried he'd poison the food in order to kill off a bunch of infidels.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

This is like 3+ years old... obvious troll thread is obvious.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I don't know about y'all KFC's, but the ones in NY didn't have anything with bacon. So from that point of view, I think those are people that come in and provoke the guy constantly, asking for bacon, knowing there is no bacon on the menu to begin with, recording and waiting for the guy to eventually blow a gasket.

Kinda like the whole battletoads thing that people did to gamestop back in the day.

Something tells me you dont go to KFC for one you can order it on chicken sandwiches and its also in there bowls. Cheesy bacon pasta bowl is actually really good.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
I admit it has been a while, been living in canada for like 7ish years. None close to me up here, and the menus are very different even state to state, let alone country to country. For example, McD in maine sells #ty pizza and lobster rolls on their menu, not in NY. They did not have any bacon on the menu at all at the ones by me back in NY. Then again this video is old too as has been pointed out lol.

edit on Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:48:42 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If this happened in the US I would suggest suing them. If Christian bakers are forced to bake gay wedding cakes, then Muslim restaurants should be forced to serve pork and alcohol. It's unjust if you only pick one or the other.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join