It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC Muslim Employee Screams Insults At Customer Asking For Bacon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
A KFC worker apparently went goofy when somebody ordered bacon at the counter.

The guy started yelling, shouting, knocking things down as soon as he heard "Bacon".

The KFC is in Sydney, Australia.

The caption says they don't even serve pork products.

Could be a staged prank, but if it is, the "acting" is superb.

Watch the YouTube from 2011

A Muslim worker at a KFC restaurant in Sydney has been suspended after he was filmed screaming vicious insults and threatening to attack a customer.

The violent outburst happened at a Halal-friendly KFC in Punchbowl on December 26, allegedly after a customer became angry after being refused bacon on their burger.

The Punchbowl restaurant does not serve bacon or pork in accordance with Islamic law, and one employee can be heard saying "we don't have bacon" before the other begins yelling.

Some cussing, but not real audible.....
KFC Muslim Employee Screams Insults At Customer Asking For Bacon

edit on Sep-29-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Man.. that video is ancient

edit:

Halal-friendly KFC? how is that even possible.

I mean its KFC!

Whats the sign say, Chicken nuggets not Halal?

the Punchbowl restaurant does not serve bacon or pork in accordance with Islamic law

Must be weird to live some where that does this, so I ask, did the person filming go in to a halal kfc knowing it was halal?
edit on 29-9-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This guy needs to go to a mental hospital. WTF!?

What a jerk. I never understood lashing out at customers. Dont work if you are so damn upset. Go home. What ever. Its not their fault. They pay your bills you wako.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Maybe I am wrong but it sounds like he is screaming about being called a b..ch. Not about the bacon. Could be wrong though.

Maybe the customer was a woman and he was calling HER that?

dunno
edit on 9/29/2014 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Montana
Maybe I am wrong but it sounds like he is screaming about being called a b..ch. Not about the bacon. Could be wrong though.

I think in his high pitched scream he is saying "Don't record me" but like its in some gnarly whiny aggravated accent.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Posted before;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ancient in internet age.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yeah, think you are right.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Maybe ancient to some, I have never seen it.
The young tosser is a tosser and needs to be tossed out on his arse, then out of the country.
Yes, I know, rasist blah blah, he obviously is not...

a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: keenasbro

Racist?

The way I see it he is on the clock as a paid employee his personal bs means nothing, serve the customer and do the job or work somewhere else. Emotional outburst are not to be tolerated, he should've saved it for facebook.

Oh well doubt he was going to be head chicken choker or anything at KFC.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This is the first time I've seen this.

I'm not by any means trying to justify this guy's actions, but I wouldn't be surprised if something at least marginally significant hadn't happened before this incident.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus

I'm not by any means trying to justify this guy's actions, but I wouldn't be surprised if something at least marginally significant hadn't happened before this incident.

Something significant *did* happen.

Somebody ordered bacon.

More than one religion has rules against pork related food and products.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
No #ing bacon!! Where the # is my bacon!

what is this world coming to when there is no bacon on a grease ball burger!

I wonder how the chickens are killed then with the halal stuff. hmm

I just had a quick search and the halal chicken may come from the same company as normal. But how can they be sure that the halal chicken in on their fast food junk and not the normal heathen type chicken?
edit on 29-9-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TinkerHaus

Something significant *did* happen.

Somebody ordered bacon.

More than one religion has rules against pork related food and products.

You don't think it's possible it was being done on purpose to incite a response? I'm not saying by any means that's what happened, which I see you don't mind taking the liberty to do yourself, but it's definitely possible.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You could copy that scene and put it on 'South Park' or 'The Simpsons' as is.

I am an Australian and I do not want those idiots in my country.

We are a multicultural country and we try to see everyone's POV.

BUT THEY NEED TO SEE AND ACCEPT OURS.

Or go back where they came from.

P

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

You don't think it's possible it was being done on purpose to incite a response? I'm not saying by any means that's what happened, which I see you don't mind taking the liberty to do yourself, but it's definitely possible.

I made a reference to that possibility in the first post.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Do you mean something like the couple going into a bakery and asking for a same-sex wedding cake, then suing when they were told "no?" That had every earmark of being staged, too.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I made a reference to that possibility in the first post.

No, you said..

A KFC worker apparently went goofy when somebody ordered bacon at the counter.

The guy started yelling, shouting, knocking things down as soon as he heard "Bacon".

The KFC is in Sydney, Australia.

The caption says they don't even serve pork products.

Could be a staged prank, but if it is, the "acting" is superb.

Watch the YouTube from 2011

You said it could be a staged prank, you didn't say or imply that it could have possibly been purposeful and directed taunting that brought out this response.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

Do you mean something like the couple going into a bakery and asking for a same-sex wedding cake, then suing when they were told "no?" That had every earmark of being staged, too.

Why was he all ready to go with a camera if he wasn't trying to get a response out of this guy? It seems to me even if he was recording for innocent reasons (KFC IS SO EXCITING!) why would he continue to do so after the employee seemed violent? It seems to me most reasonable people would have de-escalated the situation by complying and perhaps apologizing. Instead, and with a female standing by his side, he purposefully continues to film and therefor taunt his potential attacker...

Either the person taking the video is as dumb as a bag of hammers or they were doing it on purpose. You decide.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

OK.

A staged prank by an instigator.

Is that better now?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When you remove the part about "acting" it's like you're saying something completely different!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join