It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 154 GB NARA Blue Book Archive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Me too, it's the only way to fly.

I appreciate this thread a great deal as I am a newcomer to databasing, but I have a ferocious interest in distributed computing and stuff like Hadoop.

This is the most exciting thread for me all year and I am looking forward to learning much from hanging out. I hope that I can contribute, but I think I'm best in a position to learn.

So thanks to you and everyone...

ETA: Goodness, tesseract looks supremely easy to use, but the whole job of making the stuff readable is going to be a bear of a job.

edit on 15-9-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtraeme

...especially you.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi Xtraeme -

First, thank you. You put your own time and coding abilities into this outside of your work. As a fellow in your field I thank you personally.

Have you thought about collaborating with bigger organizations with your interests like a chapter of MUFON to help disseminate this information e.g. extract the data - after which we talk to fellow coders and organize an attempt at a MySQL database solution?

With a group like that (MUFON), maybe we could parse out the data extraction into easily digestible tasks for so many people with an interest to work on, piece by piece.

We could put this thing together as a community - a fitting fate for a crowd of believers so often at each other's throats to come together on.

I love my ATS community, and I know we are all passionate. MUFON organizers have had to organize reports - including decades old scans as well - as a major part of their job. Shall we reach out?

Could they help us?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is a very cool thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let me also add my personal many thanks!!! muchas muchas graciass! a reply to: Xtraeme

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: windus

Jacques Vallee is getting ready to flume MUFONs data...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The CAIPAN GEIPAN UFO UAP workshop at CNES Paris July 2014

...think we can beat 'im to it?

I would be happy to take any task you guys wish to assign to me, but I believe that I would be especially helpful when it comes to proofing and organizing the final documents.

I love document formatting.

edit on 15-9-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

I think we absolutely should. MUFON functions locally, of course, so we should proceed to decide whether each of us in different areas contacts our local chapter or if we pick the largest and most active chapter at work.

Questions to consider:
- do MUFON chapters reasonably contact and work with each other? How organized are all these disparate groups at communicating with each other?
- Should we prioritize getting MUFON to look at the Bluebook data over the CNES data? My personal feelings are that the data involving the U.S -- currently largest empire on Earth with the highest military budgets -- has a priority in the UFO question

I can check on the MUFON presence in South Ontario this week to see what their response and communication capabilities are like.
edit on 15-9-2014 by windus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windus
Have you thought about collaborating with bigger organizations with your interests like a chapter of MUFON to help disseminate this information ...

I briefly worked with Jan Harzan and Tomas Karlsson on CMS (they are highly dedicated great guys). Initially I just wanted to make sure the Blue Book archive got out there. So everyone has a copy. At this point, the data is fairly well seeded around the four corners of the world. So I am confident it is not going anywhere. I look forward to seeing what people do with it.
edit on 2014-9-15 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Xtraeme, Did you get my u2u about dedicated server to do the OCR and even Seed the torrent?

Get back to me, looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards
Marty

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Im a Marty

Xtraeme, Did you get my u2u about dedicated server to do the OCR and even Seed the torrent?

You got a reply waiting.

Also, it looks like several people finished downloading a couple of minutes ago. In the event anything has to be changed I'll sign it with this DSA key id: 0xD8B14DA1

Fingerprint:
642F F573 93BE 1DE0 D5FE B431 E521 A436 D8B1 4DA1
edit on 2014-9-16 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: TKDRL

Tesseract?

You definitely have the right idea.

github.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Thank you sire.

P.S. Oh man, I'm drooling, thank you.
edit on 16-9-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the hard work you have done! I don't think people realize exactly how much you have done here...truly amazing. S&F!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Wolfenz
Looks like the link is dead, and the torrents don't have any seeders even when I add my huge megalist of trackers

that why i said the account is gone..

either he took it out , or share4 did not paying a fee? or The Government infiltrated it and wiped it out

Mccollum had alot of info.. you had to sift through the BS of Fiction and Reality let alone the Questionable ..

Forbidden Library Alien Species-Encounters Alien-MILAB Architecture-Bio-Climatic-Green Housing Atlantis-Lemuria-Middle Earth Bamboo Construction Bioelectromagnetic Healing Biogas CFR-Bilderberg-Trilateral Commission Charles Fort Climate Change-Space Weather-Geoengineering Cosmo-Electro Culture for Land and Man Daniel Winter David Icke Demystified Books Earth Construction-SuperAdobe-Earthships Egyptology Books Electroculture Encyclopedias and Dictionaries Energy-Free Energy- Power Generation ESP-Remote Viewing-Telepathy False Flag Ferrocement-Ceramicrete Freeman on the Land Global Elite-Secret Societies Jack Tafoya John Dee- Various Works Metaphysics-Psychic-New Age-Forbidden History Military Mind Control-Subliminal Messages MK ULTRA Nazi New World Order Nikola Tesla Non-Dual Spirituality Occult Permaculture-Natural Farming Pyramids-Waveforms-Biogeometry Religion Rudolf Steiner Secret Societies- Freemasonry-Illuminati Self Help-Survival Shadow Government Space Sri Aurobindo The Allen Mac Giolla Mhichil Collection The Jesuits The Mother (Mirra Alfassa) The Park Collection Thomas Galen Hieronymous-Radionics Viktor Schauberger Water- Memory-Dynamization-Treatment Forbidden Vault Abu Ghraib Prison Alien & MILAB Alien Species Antarctica Bases-UFOs Artificial Clouds & Weather Atlantis & Lemuria Biological-Chemical Weapons British-Israel Connection Canadian Spy Operations-Training Documents CERN CIA CIA and FBI Documents Detail Career in International Terrorism Cloning COINTELPRO Crop Circles CYBERCOM DARPA Deep Underground Military Bases Defense Threat Reduction Agency Department of Commerce Manual of Security Department of Commerce vs Terrorism and Espionage Department of Defense Department of Energy Disneyland- The Dark Park ECHELON EISCAT European Union Exposed False Flag Operations FBI Federal Reserve FEMA Founding Documents French COMETA Report GMO Goldman Sachs Government Accountability Office HAARP Halliburton Hollow Earth Homeland Security Jack Parsons-Aleister Crowley-L. Ron Hubbard-OTO-Scientology Margie Schoedinger Court Documents Military Build-Up of Guam Military Field Manuals Mineral Management Service MK ULTRA Mount Shasta NAFTA Secret Tribunals NASA National Reconnaissance Office National Security Agency NATO Natural Person New World Order Nikola Tesla NORAD Nuclear Weapons Operation Condor Operation Falcon Operation Garden Plot Operation Northwood Operation Tailwind Pandemic President Kennedy Tapes Project Blue Book Project Bluebird Project Horizon Project Montauk Project Moon Dust Project New Horizon Project Silver Bug Project Stargate Psychic-Metaphysics PSYOPS Secret Space Program Sovereignty and Defense Ministry Special Access Program Spying Guides Survival Synthetic Biology The Freedom of Information Act The Insurrection Act The Majestic 12 Files The PATRIOT Act The Pentagon Papers The Philadelphia Experiment The Posse Comitatus Act Tiananmen Square, 1989 Transocean Transportation Security Administration U.S. and the Genocide in Rwanda 1994 U.S. Census Bureau U.S. Financial Information U.S. Government UFO Documents U.S. Military U.S. President Briefings U.S. Secret Service Network Intrusion Program UK Government Documents Uncategorized Depot Underwater Bases US Agency Secrets Vietnam Secret War Whales and Dolphins Yemen

Luckily i got what i wanted !

edit on 16-9-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
amassed a huge collection of PDF's pertaining to pretty much all of the topics covered here on ATS. Ranging from ebooks to government and military documentation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like the Account is gone !

Found a backup.

goo.gl...
www.reddit.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtraeme

To download the archive you'll need BitTorrent Sync.

link.getsync.com...

In case for whatever reason the link ever goes bad here is the readonly key:

BNNTUQ6MXC2KCBONQ4DEKZ3Q5CM2V3RXF

All that you have to do is open BitTorrent Sync, click the gear, select "Enter a key...," and copy-paste.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
@Xtraeme:

Can I share your work with folks on other websites? I'll give you all the credit which you so rightly deserve. Wanted to PM you but I can't.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
So Xtraeme,

have you had any knocks on your door from guys wearing black suits? For that matter, anything weird happen to you since you started/finished this?

I am going to have to go with no comment.*

originally posted by: neo668
@Xtraeme:

Can I share your work with folks on other websites? I'll give you all the credit which you so rightly deserve. Wanted to PM you but I can't.

By all means, though I recommend sharing the BT Sync key. Otherwise the people you are sharing it with are only going to have a very limited snapshot of what is to come.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18424691]Xtraeme
By all means, though I recommend sharing the BT Sync key. Otherwise the people you are sharing it with are only going to have a very limited snapshot of what is to come.

Thanks Xtraeme. I plan to just copy and paste your first post as well as all other relevant posts by you.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
As someone else already mentioned, a dataset has to be created, and that whole information has to be put into a database after being proof read, and yes, I would suggest dong this manually by members of ATS or other participants interested in the topic.

It will be amazing to see comparison charts related to time, locations etc, which will be possible to be generated within seconds after this database is done. It would open up a completely new perspective.

I can help out with the database creation and some kind of custom platform, since I have some programmers working for me anyway, as well as unlimited safe hosting (in HK). I also know how to make the API with various charting applications. Shout me a PM if you need any help and if there isn't already someone else doing this.

abs~

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join