It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black On White Hate Crime In Springfield, MO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here's some other recent racist attacks by blacks. These are particularly egregious and undeniable. Of course there's thousands to choose from but these are a couple slam dunks.

Here's another white dude killed by blacks, his friend, a black woman, witnessed the attack and gives her account.
www.liveleak.com...

Here's some fallout from the Ferguson, MO shooting. These guys were told not to go into the restaurant because people were upset about Michael Brown. Soooo, no whites allowed? Is that racist?
americanmilitarynews.com...

And finally, here's a piece of premeditated and videotaped attack by blacks on a "white" person. They stalk and video him for a good long while. It looks like it could be a one on one fight at first, but naturally he gets sucker punched and then knocked out. It looks like attempted murder to me.
topconservativenews.com...
edit on 7-9-2014 by hammanderr because: paste

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Hey man, what difference does it make if one of the attackers was white or light skinned black? Not all whites owned slaves and not all whites supported Jim Crow and not all whites were in the KKK but does that make it a good argument that institutional racism didn't actually exist?

The fact is that these black on white attacks ARE happening, that you are in such a mad struggle to deny the racial component just shows the extent to which you are in denial. If you need proof just go look on Worldstarhiphop or any other video sharing site. The black on white attacks outnumber the reverse in ridiculous numbers.

But let me guess, you don't want to see these videos because you don't feel like pursuing negativity? Or everyone is racist and that's why all the videos are black on white? I don't deny that institutional racism used to exist, or that slavery was wrong or anything else. Why are you trying to deny that these attacks are racially motivated?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What a disgusting gang of mindless animals. It would have been great if the victims had a firearm and killed every single one of those puke bags. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lets just say the truth. While this is bad in general, no matter who was involved...it pisses people off because if a white man sneezes on a black man it is a hate crime. When a black man beats a white man it is just assault. Bull#! Obama and especially Holder are racists. They have an agenda to "look good" to black people by hammering or ignoring whites. Hell...Holder even said there is no black on white crime in the hate crimes bill.

What we have here is retribution by two racists "leaders". Real leaders treat all citizens the same...not them. You elected racists and (IMHO) idiots that want to do nothing more than tear the USA apart. And so far, it appears to be working.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: jhn7537

Are you mad that people attacked other people for no reason? Or are you only mad that it was black people that attacked white people?
I agree, scum bags for attacking these two, even more so for hitting the girl in the back of the head.
I don't think they need to die for it and I am sure at least one of them got what he deserved with the two cops hot on their tai
And just casue jesse and al aren't making a big deal about this, doesn't mean some one else wont. If you want to see the knockout game, which this is what it seemed to be, get talked about and get up in arms about watch some fox news and you will get your wish.

Again, I agree this is infuriating that people feel the need to just attack two people minding their own business walking down the street, but who is this not race baiting but when it is flipped, it is

Wow, first two comments are about obama, of freaking course they are.

I am mad that a species like this exists on the planet.
Firepiston

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well this just happened too

Man attacked by mob at Krogers

What pisses me off is the chick recording LAUGHING and saying "oh they got a white dude" and thinking it's funny. Idiots, all of them.

When I worked in the mall we saw mobs often and they were always the black kids causing trouble, ALWAYS. I never saw a group of white or even hispanic kids do what i saw weekly. They would go into stores including the one I worked in and start trashing it. They would mess up all the tables and even blatantly steal items and walk out the door! I saw one case where a guy was assaulted by one of these mobs to where they ripped his clothes off and he was friggin naked. The store next to us let him in their store while the rest of the stores, including ours, closed our gates. This was mid day ffs! It was insane!

I got sick and tired of them coming into my store thinking they could do whatever they want. I got called all kinds of racial slurs but it didn't bother me. I just laughed that they thought it did. You know what I did with those who gave me a hard time? I trespassed every single one of them from the store for life. I had one girl cause a scene saying I was denying her check because she is black. Yet this ignorant moron doesn't realize our system can run your bank account. I told her no the bank was denying her for having no funds and then called security and trespassed her as well. The amount of problems they caused in our store was just insane. A couple of our managers were assaulted in the parking lot at night once by a former employees friends and family members at GUN point! Did anything happen to them? Heck no.

I get tired of people ignoring the fact that this DOES happen and where I live it is quite common in certain areas. Areas I avoid.

There are hate crimes of all kinds yet we only see the ones the media wants to make a big deal out of. The whole Ferguson thing was just annoying. I'm sorry that person died but to make it the spectacle they turned it into was just ridiculous. I mean White House people were at this person's funeral? For what? What did he EVER do for this country? NOTHING! It was a media ploy to get people pissed off over race yet again, just like they did with Trayvon Martin.

They WANT a race war and guess what looks like they are getting it.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes, there is black on white racism. Why is anyone surprised? I watched one of these videos the other night, then went grocery shopping, and chatted with a young black man who was bagging groceries and was polite and not the least bit hostile to me. I am sure if I were to ask him about this kind of behavior he would be against it. There are a lot of people who do not and would not ever behave this way. Yes its happening more frequently than in the past. Does that mean every black youth is going to go out and start doing this? Very doubtful. If you ask the average black American, they are appalled by this behavior. This is a small subset of illiterate arrogant punks who think they can do anything and get away with it. It is not black America against white America.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Africa owes reparations to white Americans. Black Privilege has run amuck. Special Govt organizations, foundations, affirmative action, freebies, etc. When Africans sold their fellow blacks they'd captured as slaves, to Americans, it should have come with a warning -- kind of like the warning on a cigarette box. **Warning- these may help with some manual labor, but will completely destroy your society in the future**.

It doesn't help that the liberal progressive media feeds into the PC agenda. The ironic thing is that these black people have a much better life in America than they would have had being slaves to other blacks in Africa.
Firepiston
edit on 10-9-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join