It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black On White Hate Crime In Springfield, MO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

There is no fact that it is a race crime.

You refuse to see that it most likely is a racial crime.

As you said so your self, so what facts am I being ignorant of?
That the knock out 'game' is only done by black people v white people?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Although I agree with the hypocrisy.
In no way is it ok for you to be judge and jury and shoot someone dead. It's exactly why you should not be carrying a gun!

Anyways one of the attackers was white.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Although I agree with the hypocrisy.
In no way is it ok for you to be judge and jury and shoot someone dead. It's exactly why you should not be carrying a gun!

If a group of people attack me violently like that and I have a CC, I shouldn't be allowed to use it to defend myself? Then what's the point of even having CC, or guns in general, if you cant use it to protect yourself?
edit on 5-9-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: violetNo...One of the attackers are not white. You may need to watch that vid again.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I love how the cowards run off even though there is nearly a dozen of them against a single guy and his girlfriend. Oh and the hit to the woman were really cool too, really showed how tough and brave they are.

When I see things like this I really wish it happened to an MMA fighter capable of beating them all down...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Are you mad that people attacked other people for no reason? Or are you only mad that it was black people that attacked white people?

The OP is irked that we just spent the last year watching stories of Ferguson and Trayvon Martin and the like, with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton at the helm, on the national news circuit, spouting off about the epidemic of white on black race crimes. About how any time something happens to a black person it's a "hate crime".

Yet, the idiots on stage who claim to speak for the entire population of blacks fail to address the national media anytime the roles are reversed. Never mind simply acknowledging some of the problems there are in the cases where these poor "black victims" are attacked, yet a week earlier they were involved in criminal activity themselves, or having violent tendencies and/or violent-aggresive tendencies. (That doesn't justify a criminal act on a black person or anyone else of course, but it does bring context.)

The point, is that there is a lopsided view in the media, and in the information being disseminated on the national stage.

(Disclaimer: Sadly some of the only outlets that highlight race in the following cases are highly racist towards blacks, and while I don't condone it, there isn't many other outlets covering black on white crime, because unless its white on black it's not worth mentioning race.)

Black thugs shoot woman's baby in the face.
usbacklash.org...
www.theblaze.com... /
www.wwaytv3.com...

There are a ton of other examples too. All cases that could have easily received national attention, or should have had black leaders, like Sharpton, Jackson, Obama et al, perhaps address the nation just as they did in other cases. While I'm sure they aren't going to claim, "well that could have been my son" in these cases, just maybe they should say, "Please, as a community we must stop our children from acting like this or getting into a lifestyle which thinks this kind of behaviour is glorified."
edit on 5-9-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The problem is, every time there's a white on black crime the media is all over it and so is Obama and the rest of those goons. Whenever there's a black on white crime, you hardly hear of it. White's are getting sick of it. Obama has turned this country on its ear as far as racial tension by sticking his nose and big ears in racial issues. Same with Holder. 99% of the time, if not 100%, Obama backs the blacks even though he didn't have all the facts.
edit on 9/5/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: Cuervo

Well, if these kids come from low-income areas, there is a likely chance their family gets some handout from the Govt. which is paid for by the taxpayers, ie, you and me... So, it really isnt so apples to oranges...

So if you were to pick an effigy for your ire, you would protest low-income black families for these kids behaviors? If it's not apples and oranges, then that would be the only conclusion left to go with.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Which one? The light skinned brother with the red shoes and the hat?

Only white dude I saw was the dude getting pummeled.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It's just how it is these days - blacks being racists is fine. It might as well be fine since white people allow it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: Cuervo

Well, if these kids come from low-income areas, there is a likely chance their family gets some handout from the Govt. which is paid for by the taxpayers, ie, you and me... So, it really isnt so apples to oranges...

So if you were to pick an effigy for your ire, you would protest low-income black families for these kids behaviors? If it's not apples and oranges, then that would be the only conclusion left to go with.

I'm not trying to pick any model for my ire. You stated earlier that cops should be held to a higher standard because of the tax payer money. I said, low-income folks who take handouts from the Govt. should be held to a higher standard too, because they are also collecting money from taxpayers. But this all comes back to my belief that humanity in general should be held to a higher standard, I don't care if you're police, a teacher, low income, high income, black, red, yellow, etc. it's not too difficult determining right from wrong and being a decent human being.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
You said if I witnessed this

Concealed carry is needed for times like this. If I witnessed this (or was a victim to it) I would HAPPILY SHOOT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM DEAD... People like these kids don't deserve a place on this Earth and they don't even deserve to be placed in jail. Lets not even waste taxpayer money when (hopefully) they're caught...

If you didn't mean witnessing it then won't write that.

You gave two reasons. I disagree with the one I mentioned, and you continuing on with the rest of it that seemed to mean just witnessing it. Not deserving a place on earth ( implying deserving death ) and not even worth a place in jail, when they get caught. This part wasn't about you being attacked

edit on 5-9-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

He had a beard. Looked white to me.
Yes shoes and a hat.
He's black? His arm is whiter than mine and I'm 'white'

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's obviously a hate crime, but they won't get charged with a hate crime. Too bad this guy and gal weren't carrying. Try this on me or my family and see what happens. At some point, they will do this in the wrong town and the projects will vanish.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

These days when I see a adult black gentleman or lady, I nod a nod and bid them a good day…but when I see a group of black youths, my shields go up.

Because of the medias promotion of what we should fear.

I've hung with a lot of blacks. I was never threatened. As long as people don't fit the stereotype, they get along.

To the thread: what happened in Ferguson has accomplished nothing but more hate. Now we can all focus more on the hate and bring even more hatred to the plate.

Let it go. Let differences go.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
It isn't differences, it's actions being committed at an alarming rate.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: intrptr
It isn't differences, it's actions being committed at an alarming rate.

You left out "because of skin color". Good for you. Thats what I mean. Lets not promote that. If someone assaults someone that is the crime, not that "they were black".

Rise above it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I would like to shake the hand of that guy and buy him a beer. He never stopped fighting.

You know, I honestly don't care if those punks kill each other. But when they attack innocent people, that just makes me want to carry more often. Those folks knew they were in trouble and were hurrying out of there. If she would have pulled her gun they would have scattered or we would have another saint trayvon of skittles. Either way i would call it a win.
edit on 5-9-2014 by Hoosierdaddy71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Yes, I am racist towards kids like this in the video... I hate people like this who purposely attack others. trying to cause pain to total strangers who've done nothing wrong... I don't believe they should be breathing... So if that makes me racist than I'm racist I guess. And this is a rant thread, not a "lets be logical" thread...

Preach it, brother jhn!
These oxygen thieves don't deserve the breath in their pathetic lungs! Period. And I am sick to death of people saying "well, they don't deserve to die for it".....Well, these people (and many like them, ALL races) didn't deserve this garbage either. Tired of those who are pretending everything must be on some "fair and balanced" level. "If only everything was fair"

(I dig these rant threads, btw.)

And this is a rant thread, not a "lets be logical" thread

Quoted above, I know....doesn't matter. I just wanted to read that awesome piece of writing back to myself one more time....

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wrong thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join