It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Security Expert & ex-adviser to netanyahu killed in donbass Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
anyone know more about the dead Israeli security expert in ukraine ? he was a former consultant to netanyahu and found dead in Donbass while serving in Ukraine goverment forces. Is this guy just providing consultant service to Ukraine soldiers in the field (training them and leading them) and got killed while in combat ? Or is it for the behalf of Israeli Goverment ?

if i remember correctly, there also many Israeli ex-servicemen who trained Noriega's military and secret service. Didnt the US military faced israeli trained PDF Battalion 2000 back then in the panama conflict ?

we already see the pictures of american mercenaries in service for ukraine , overtly as Poroshenko's bodyguard , covertly who knows ?

and im suprised no one posted this on ATS yet

---------------------------
www.defencetalk.com...

A former adviser to Netanyahu killed in the Donbass: a few questions for Israel
Regnum.ru, Aug 25 2014

Two weeks ago during the battle for the Pervomaisk, the charred corpse of a member of the Ukrainian volunteer battalion “Donbass” was found, which had an Israeli passport #10933029 in the name of Michael Falkov, born in 1977. A source told the correspondent in the information and analytical centre of the Council of national security and defence of Ukraine (NSDC), told IA Regnum on condition of anonymity. Security forces in Kiev suspect that the death of the Israeli came not as a result of gunshot or shrapnel wounds, but as a result of torture. The command of the “anti-terrorist operation” (ATO) was informed about the corpse with an Israeli passport almost a week after discovery. The Ukrainian government imposed a ban on the disclosure of information about the incident.

It was determined that the victim was no ordinary Israeli. In the recent past, Falkov was a staff advisor to Netanyahu. Previously Falkov was a strategic advisor to Avigdor Liberman, Minister of foreign Affairs. Falkow had friendly relations with another member of the government, the Minister of economy Naftali Bennett, who was Falkov’s supervisor while he was working for Netanyahu. The NSDC does not exclude the possibility that this personal event may influence Tel Aviv’s stance on the Ukrainian events. Israel did not support the sanctions imposed by the West against Russia, but Liberman maintains warm relations with the new Kiev authorities. Therefore, Ukrainian officials are trying to convince the Israelis that Falkov allegedly was the victim of the Russian security services.

The death of Falkov was the real cause of the sudden three-day visit of Israeli parliamentarians on Ukraine on Aug 19-22. Those who visited Kiev included Deputy interior Minister Faina Kirschenbaum, Chairman of the parliamentary Commission on foreign Affairs and defense Ze’ev Elkin, and Deputy Alex Miller. According to the information of the Ukrainian Embassy in Tel Aviv, these three had for many years had a ‘business relationship’ with Falkov. Kirschenbaum currently holds the post of Director-General of Liberman’s party, Israel Beiteinu. When Falkov was a strategic advisor to Liberman, Kirschenbaum was his direct boss.

In recent years, until the end of April last year, Falkov was considered to be the owner and editor of one of the Russian web sites in Israel. Its task was to serve the interests of the party of Liberman in the media market. Falkov even used this web site as a cover to collect compromising information about officials and businessmen in Russia and Ukraine who have Israeli citizenship, property or relatives in Israel. Another object of his interests was Israeli officials, politicians, businessmen, immigrants from the former Soviet Union. Falkov usually brought the confidential information gathered in this way to Kirschenbaum. This activity was covered on the website of Falkov more often than other Israeli politicians.

The death in the Donbass of this former adviser to Netanyahu and Liberman begs several questions. First, was he in the war zone on his own initiative, or was he sent there by the former executives? If the latter, then what was the purpose? This raises the question about the real interests of Tel Aviv in the Ukrainian conflict. And finally, the most unexpected question. A few years ago, the Deputy Elkin told a colleague from the Federation Council that the so-called ‘Falkov archive’ consists of hundreds of folders in which were collected information on thousands of Russian-speaking Israelis and hundreds of Russian and Ukrainian officials and businessmen. I wonder where, how and who “floats” these materials after the death of Falkov?

translate.yandex.net...
edit on 29-8-2014 by buntalanlucu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
for clarification, i do not accuse israeli goverment in helping ukraine formally , but it is historical fact that many countries asked israeli goverment for military consultancy covertly. Documented example including israeli's contribution in shaping infant singapore military force , covert israeli help to indonesian military special forces, israeli involvement in south and central american goverment training and consultancy..

my question is the israeli have speciaal interest in ukraine conflict other than providing lucrative training and weapon deal for $$$ ?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
As a former marine I was in just cause ( the crap we did in Panama) we never met any Israel trained troops. But a lot of seals died in that operation because the army was in charge and screwed it all up. I trained with them and I respect them they don't take crap like we do
reply to: buntalanlucu

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

If this is indeed accurate, I think I understand better why Kiev bombed women and children in the East

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
good riddance to him

ex-adviser to the yahoo says it all

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: slednecktx
As a former marine I was in just cause ( the crap we did in Panama) we never met any Israel trained troops. But a lot of seals died in that operation because the army was in charge and screwed it all up. I trained with them and I respect them they don't take crap like we do
reply to: buntalanlucu

a quote from Navy SEAL Michael Walsh, he met Israeli ex-Spec Ops among Noriega's personal guard. He rebuked them for working with such man. And the batallion 2000 PDF was israli trained.

also from mike walsh who personally involved in the Patilla disaster , he said the original plan was to insert a small covert SEAL sniper team to disable noriega's plane from high rise building near the airport. Suddenly the plan got changed into full blown SEAL assault in patilla.. Then the SEAL got shot to pieces because they are assaulting an open airfield with no cover against noriega's soldiers..

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

If this is indeed accurate

Its not...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Its not...

Deny Ignorance, where's your proof?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Its not...

Deny Ignorance, where's your proof?

many people are more comfortable in their beliefs , even if they are given fact that showed them the truth, they will cling to their belief even if it is proven fake. it is to protect their mental psyche.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

If this is indeed accurate, I think I understand better why Kiev bombed women and children in the East

Yes maybe he was teaching them how to use “unimaginable restraint”.

"Israel Security Expert & ex-adviser to netanyahu killed in donbass Ukraine"

Also congrats to the OP for not Using a Capital N in netanyahu

edit on Sat2883201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

anyone know more about the dead Israeli security expert in ukraine ? he was a former consultant to netanyahu and found dead in Donbass while serving in Ukraine goverment forces.

Any chance you can come up with a source that isn't sourced from Russian media?

I ask because Russian media has a habit of making up stories, which seems to be what may be happening here...IMO.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

many people are more comfortable in their beliefs , even if they are given fact that showed them the truth, they will cling to their belief even if it is proven fake. it is to protect their mental psyche.

You just described the pro Russian crowd to a tee...great observation.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: QuestioningAuthority

thing that is strange for me to understand is the fact that the Israeli PM has blue eyes. How many Jews have blue eyes?
oh maybe I am sounding discriminating, I don't mean to but it was a little thing I noticed and I thought it was weird... compound that with all the pictures of dead Jews (brown eyes) in Gaza. Seemed weird.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Hootenanny (the German infidel) probably got one of Mossad's agents killed.

Everytime I read the name Netanyahu, it reminds me of Nebuchadnezzar...
WTF has Israel got a German NAZI as PM???

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

The posters join date and threads posted in.

Coupled with the thread and the strange attempt to link Israel to Ukraine. This is not the first attempt, and like the others, this thread is based on speculation.

It was only a matter of time to try and blame Israel for something in Ukraine. It seems to be a past time for some around here.

edit on 30-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

thing that is strange for me to understand is the fact that the Israeli PM has blue eyes. How many Jews have blue eyes?

Well obviously not this one...

Do they look blue to you?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

The posters join date and threads posted in.

Coupled with the thread and the strange attempt to link Israel to Ukraine. This is not the first attempt, and like the others, this thread is based on speculation.

It was only a matter of time to try and blame Israel for something in Ukraine. It seems to be a past time for some around here.

You call that proof? Hell, if everyone was as bad a researcher as you then we'd probably all still think the planet was flat

This thread is a theory, it's plausible and you haven't provided anything outwith basically saying it's false, not good enough.

In your mind maybe but I didn't expect it, that's why I said "if accurate...", notice how I didn't jump in or discount it without facts to back me up.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

omg that is photoshopped.

LMAO
Check out some 'live' youtubes, news footage of him.

hahahah

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind with your comment. Your own post and thread history since this whole mess started is also pretty interesting.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

yup.. I sure do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join