It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Security Expert & ex-adviser to netanyahu killed in donbass Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: Xcathdra

Glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind with your comment. Your own post and thread history since this whole mess started is also pretty interesting.

Ooops, my fault, misread

edit on 30-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind with your comment. Your own post and thread history since this whole mess started is also pretty interesting.

Not at all.

Im not running an agenda and my post history and threads authored don't support your comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Come on mate, you've spent the last 6 months on a single-minded crusade against Russia, day in, day out, bashing Putin at every opportunity. What's the bet I can't find one single Ukraine thread without at least half a dozen anti-Russian comments by you?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

LMAO
go on... find some of those threads and post em up.
Xcathdra has been on ATS since 2010... 2 years more than you...

Never got the impression Xcathdra was pro anything.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

LMAO
go on... find some of those threads and post em up.
Xcathdra has been on ATS since 2010... 2 years more than you...

Never got the impression Xcathdra was pro anything.

I don't think he implied that, was more like anti-

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Come on mate, you've spent the last 6 months on a single-minded crusade against Russia, day in, day out, bashing Putin at every opportunity. What's the bet I can't find one single Ukraine thread without at least half a dozen anti-Russian comments by you?

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

He is pro truth, not pro agenda and ignorance like many here spew in every thread. Not you btw.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Pot meet kettle.

Yeah, that's a bit rich coming from you. And besides, I'm not "pro-Russian", but I definitely am against the new Kiev "government"s actions over the past few months.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out a possible misspelling.

The 'ON' should be a 'UM' in Donbass, which labels the persons there, participating in the situation, properly.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yeah, that's a bit rich coming from you. And besides, I'm not "pro-Russian", but I definitely am against the new Kiev "government"s actions over the past few months.

And you are fine with the actions of Russia in the past few months, because if it wasn't for them this conflict would be over by now?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

And you are fine with the actions of Russia in the past few months, because if it wasn't for them this conflict would be over by now?

Russia isn't shelling cities and killing civilians. Many of the people in those cities are Russian and many still have Russian citizenship. Imagine if some country's government started killing US citizens and expats. How long would it take the US government to go in and bomb them into oblivion? Russia has shown a lot of restraint.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Russia isn't shelling cities and killing civilians.

No they hire out for that job.

Imagine if some country's government started killing US citizens and expats. How long would it take the US government to go in and bomb them into oblivion? Russia has shown a lot of restraint.

The problem is they are only bombing where the armed separatists are hiding, which shows the separatists are using the civilians as human shields.

And this conflict wouldn't have started had Russia not taken over Crimea then tried with the East that just hasn't worked out for them, as we see the rebels have lost much of what they controlled with the backing of Russia.

So how is Russia showing restraint backing the separatists with weapons and manpower, that's not even close to showing restraint.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So how is Russia showing restraint backing the separatists with weapons and manpower, that's not even close to showing restraint.

The US funds and arms rebels in countries where it's really none of their business eg. Syria. If it was someplace where US citizens were actually being targeted, you can bet the US would send a lot more than just a few mercs and guns. They would raze the place to the ground.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
anyone who believed in demonization of a leader is already taken in by propaganda and already badly biased thus his opinion are extension of the propaganda he subscribes..

one shouldnt demonize or worships putin , or to expand the example, look at how the Right demonize Obama as if there are no one behind Obama supporting him and steering him..

it is a very naive view to think single person can be demonized and put every evil his country did to this leader's shoulder. Look at Hitler, the most demonized western leader in the history , do you naively think Adolf Hitler alone created all that ? there were those who supported such leader before he gained power and there also those who continually support and control such leaders..

and again, look at how EVERY major western media and magazine all put 'PUTIN = HITLER/DEMON' in their cover/coverage.. and the guillible/naive western population bought it.. same as the other side ..

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Russia isn't shelling cities and killing civilians. Many of the people in those cities are Russian and many still have Russian citizenship. Imagine if some country's government started killing US citizens and expats. How long would it take the US government to go in and bomb them into oblivion? Russia has shown a lot of restraint.

Russia started an armed rebellion in the East. A rebellion that because it had no local support, no doubt do to the fact the rebels were mostly not from the area or even Ukraine at all. So they had no problem robbing and terrorizing the locals they were suppose to be their saving. And when Ukraines forces came along, no suprise the locals did nothing to support the rebels and they went on falling back as more and more Russian "soldiers on summer vacation" or lost Russian units joined them and even then things were not good until the Russian just gave up pretending and just started rolling over the border thus exrending the conflict even longer.

Not a single person would be dead in Eastern Ukraine if Russia had not pulled the same move it pulled in Georgia, Moldova and else where. Russia creates a rebellion or uprising so they can come in and secure the area. Russia has not shown restaint they have in fact put Russians people in danger on purpose. Even though they clearly have no interest in any of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
now you understand whose junta in Ukraine? Hasid (Humane sect) Kolomoysky said that Dneproges explode and flood the floor ukraine

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
now you understand whose junta in Ukraine? Hasid (Humane sect) Kolomoysky said that Dneproges explode and flood the floor ukraine

i think there are many israeli connection to the Ukraine Crisis.. I think Israeli goverment really playing with fire with their involvement in Ukraine Conflict. A covert involvement wont be missed by the russian intelligence services and will incur retaliation in the future..

just like the retaliation prepared for poland as it is the current polish goverment who foolishly meddle in ukrainian conflict including providing weapon and mercenaries for the ukraine goverment..

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

How I love it when others prove my point for me.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Russia started an armed rebellion in the East. A rebellion that because it had no local support, no doubt do to the fact the rebels were mostly not from the area or even Ukraine at all. So they had no problem robbing and terrorizing the locals they were suppose to be their saving. And when Ukraines forces came along, no suprise the locals did nothing to support the rebels and they went on falling back as more and more Russian "soldiers on summer vacation" or lost Russian units joined them and even then things were not good until the Russian just gave up pretending and just started rolling over the border thus exrending the conflict even longer.

Not a single person would be dead in Eastern Ukraine if Russia had not pulled the same move it pulled in Georgia, Moldova and else where. Russia creates a rebellion or uprising so they can come in and secure the area. Russia has not shown restaint they have in fact put Russians people in danger on purpose. Even though they clearly have no interest in any of it.

this is purely a line from western propaganda media , insisting russia the bad guy that need to learn his lesson..

totally baseless assertion that discounted the real issue of geopolitics involved , where it is a fact US and EU who started this regime change game ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join