It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist Activists Defecated and Menstruated on the Islamic State Flag

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Really? Does anyone really believe that squeezing-out last night's burrito dinner on to a flag is going to stop or even phase a group of people that run around murdering people?

It's probably just pissed them off even more.

And that was a huge part of the point they were trying to make.

So they weren't doing this in protest of their actions? They were trying to antagonize them? Perhaps I am missing the point.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You said "eww, seen this the other day," please tell, when you saw the pic did they have censor splodges covering the "money" shots? Because I am genuinely confused here.

I too saw the original photos several days ago.

They did contain the "money shots" as you put it, and blood, and feces

The links are to censored pictures

I think the artist did the "money shot" so that immature males would forward it to other immature males because of the way immature males relish in and enjoy "money shots"
in hopes it would go viral and her message would get out all over the world.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Once again, this is what the women were trying to say:

It was a very symbolic photo, and obviously a great deal of thought went into it.

The women were sitting on/squatting on the Flag of ISIS:

#1. A naked Muslim woman - offensive as to be worthy of summary execution under Shariah law,
(trying to make this statement)
symbolically baring all for the sake of trying to awaken the world and awaken ISIS to the evil they have committed
so in plain language: they were saying I'm willing to die to try and stop the evil that ISIS is doing

#2. Menstruation - seen as unclean and defiling what it touches under Shariah,
so they defiled the flag in one of the worst ways possible under Shariah - symbolically showing the split blood of innocents
so in plain language: they are condemning ISIS for the serial killings, torture, murder etc.

#3. Bowel movement - literally #ting on the flag of ISIS, an insult everyone can understand, -
symbolically saying that the actions of ISIS are #ting on the honor of Allah, Muhammad and Islam in general
so in plain language: they are saying ISIS has spread their defecation on the precepts of Islam upon which they are defecating themselves

#4. The finger - a symbol of unpleasant intercourse, -
symbolically showing the rape of innocents done by ISIS
so in plain language: go to he.. ISIS for the rape of innocent women and children

#5. The veiled woman - the purer of the two women as she had a veil on -
symbolic of the feeling of the pure women that ISIS is raping and #ting on the true faith
so in plain language: Even modest and holy women condemn the way ISIS has fu.... and # on the name of good Muslims everywhere

#6. The assault weapons can be symbolic of several things:
taking the fight for the honor of Islam in the only way Islamic women can since they can not take up arms
or saying ISIS should lay down their weapons for the honor of Allah
so in plain language: either the are symbolically repeating the FEMAN slogan of my body is my weapon or they are calling for ISIS to stop and lay down their weapons

#7. The o/o symbol - a feminist organization FEMEN’s logotype is Ф, a Cyrillic letter, the shape of which is similar to women’s breasts that are the key symbol of the women’s movement FEMEN.
FEMEN’s slogan: My Body Is My Weapon!
so in plain language: I'm using a shocking photo of my body as a weapon in defense of my faith which ISIS has smeared with blood.

Finally, in answer to your question,
yes these women are trying to antagonize ISIS as much as possible
while trying to raise awareness of how Muslims really feel about ISIS and what they are doing to their faith

It may be bizarre, it may be outlandish, it is designed to be outright as offensive as possible
and as antagonizing as possible
to make a point
and to try and get their point viral.

edit on 3Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:59:12 -0500pm82708pmk273 by grandmakdw because: clarity

edit on 4Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:05:12 -0500pm82708pmk273 by grandmakdw because: addition

edit on 4Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:08:18 -0500pm82708pmk273 by grandmakdw because: clarity

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Why did I click on this thread?

Sometimes I worry about myself, and some of you too.

ha ha i couldn't put it better myself

Dae

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw
Thanks for the answer!

Very powerful image!

(post by sHuRuLuNi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

I think those 1.7 billion people need to be a tad more offended by what ISIS is doing in the name of Islam than what these two women are doing to that flag.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think those 1.7 billion people need to be a tad more offended by what ISIS is doing in the name of Islam than what these two women are doing to that flag.

I second, third and a million times over agree with you.

ISIS is the stain on all of Islam for all of eternity.

Shuruluni: since you are offended by ISIS, have you also put a curse on them for what they have done to the name of Allah, Muhammad, Islam by tying them forever to the words murder, torture, genocide, crucifixion, cutting babies in half
and for what they have done to the name and reputation of all good Muslims?

edit on 5Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:51:22 -0500pm82708pmk273 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The most sacred words?

So you would kill for mere text? Iconography is worth THAT much to you? That is pitiful.

NO THING... no object, no word, no symbol, and no ideology, is worth killing for. You kill to protect your flesh, and that of your fellow human beings, when threatened with death in a real, and not at all metaphysical fashion. That is legitimate. But calling death upon people for any other reason, no matter what faith you claim to hold, is to damn yourself to the very pit you would send these women to.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I was referring to women in general-but you knew that.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Never should such things be tolerated as insulting in a worst possible manner a whole religion, no matter what religion it is. Using excrement and menstrual blood over the name of God should be alarming and unacceptable to every believing person on this planet. If we turn a blind eye tomorrow only God knows what they will demand and expect us to be ok with it.
We should not be ok with it. Just as what some ISIS members are doing by persecuting other people, and which I condemn at the strongest, I will never accept anyone spreading anarchy and insulting billioms of believing people of all faiths.
I would react the very same way if instead of that flag, they did what they did on a picture of Jesus, or scrolls of the Torah.
No, enough is enough and these satanic Femen whores should be punished.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
Way to incite more violence, that will help.

Like it would stop if this wasn't done thanks for the laugh.

Every one should be doing this to show how much these fools are hatted.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

good grief

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Connman

You do not win muslims over against ISIS by insulting them in the worst possible manner.

Stupid whores.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Lighten up, Francis.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Who said they wanted to win you over?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 6Wed, 27 Aug 2014 18:15:12 -0500pm82708pmk273 by grandmakdw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ever consider anger management therapy?

Christianity is insulted everyday ,but I don't what anyone to die because of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi
a reply to: TrueBrit

Never should such things be tolerated as insulting in a worst possible manner a whole religion, no matter what religion it is. Using excrement and menstrual blood over the name of God should be alarming and unacceptable to every believing person on this planet. If we turn a blind eye tomorrow only God knows what they will demand and expect us to be ok with it.
We should not be ok with it. Just as what some ISIS members are doing by persecuting other people, and which I condemn at the strongest, I will never accept anyone spreading anarchy and insulting billioms of believing people of all faiths.
I would react the very same way if instead of that flag, they did what they did on a picture of Jesus, or scrolls of the Torah.
No, enough is enough and these satanic Femen whores should be punished.

if I could, I would kill them on the spot. That is their punishment in this life, and in the hereafter they will burn while eating their own excrement and drinking their menstrual blood for eternity. May God curse the wretched whores.

Oh don't you worry now.

As I stated in an earlier post, these women knew exactly what they were doing. They knew that people like you would be calling for their deaths. And sadly, I fear, someone just like you might take it upon themselves to do what you suggested.

If that happens, as I fear it will, and I pray it will not, then they become martyrs who have stood up for their faith. And again, if that happens, and I pray it will not happen, your joy will be that of an accessory to murder in the eyes of the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Listen...

Do you love your God? Do you respect his awesome power? Do you believe that it is His right to judge the souls of mankind? Do you believe that he is truely all powerful, and that all things and all souls are His to create and destroy at a whim?

If you believe in the supremacy of God, whatever name you call him by in ritual, then why can you not leave it to Him to judge, to condemn? No flawed, mortal human being is fit to judge another so harshly. We are all imperfect, flawed, broken to one degree or another. There is no cure while we draw breath on Earth. We cannot be redeemed while we live in flesh.

The imperfect judging the imperfect is not acceptable.

Does it not make more sense to concentrate on loving people, supporting people, caring about their welfare, and actually loving Gods creation, glorifying His name in love, rather than in hate, while trusting that all souls will be judged in the fullness of time? Are you not aware that belief, faith, and love for your God, are more important to God than all the meaningless slights against his name from petty persons, and all the icon worship which has been allowed to usurp the importance of God himself in some cults??

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join