It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist Activists Defecated and Menstruated on the Islamic State Flag

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Maybe not Accomplish things how we would want or like them accomplished but will certainly rile up the 'Muslim' community whether they are Extreme or not IMO.
edit on CDTWed, 27 Aug 2014 11:03:04 -05000000003111x104x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
First of all; Eeeeew. Vile, perverted, nasty animals right there. They're every bit as extremist as the Islamic extremists. She sorta reminds me of Sara Silverman. Notice their assault weapons. These are lunatics. all of them. Evil has swept the world.

I agree with what SerratedSoul said: That these two skanks are probably Mossad instigators/agents. This has Israel written all over it.
edit on 27-8-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I have seen it on a number of websites.

The discussion here is part of the message becoming viral.

Viral starts slow and builds, we are at the beginning

But you said that the world is shocked and already talking about it, which isn't true. It is not going viral and very few are talking about it because of it's own extreme nature.

Look, I support them and their premise.....but this is not the way to go about it. It's disgusting and distracting to their message.
edit on 8/27/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
In the usa this is covered by the first amendment.
You don't have to like it.
As for insulting Muslims, whatever.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
First of all; Eeeeew. Vile, perverted, nasty animals right there. They're every bit as extremist as the Islamic extremists.

Really? They are beheaded women and children and anyone who doesn't join their cause...

How intellectually dishonest can u get

Gross does not =murderous psychopaths

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

They aren't talking about it? Are not people on this website alone from all over the world?

Come on bud you know the daily traffic on this site....

Not to mention I've seen it on reddit and a few other high traffic sites

I bet it's on all the news channels before the week is out

As the other poster said. It all starts somewhere

I agree it's disgusting but I think that's part of their message.

The actions by Isis and other groups similar are even more disgusting....
edit on 8/27/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
First of all; Eeeeew. Vile, perverted, nasty animals right there. They're every bit as extremist as the Islamic extremists. She sorta reminds me of Sara Silverman. Notice their assault weapons. These are lunatics. all of them. Evil has swept the world.

I agree with what SerratedSoul said: That these two skanks are probably Mossad instigators/agents. This has Israel written all over it.

You totally do not get their message:

please read:
Please go to and read these posts I made to see why it is something quite serious

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think I need to reiterate here, as these posts explain that this was done with a great deal of thought, care and courage.

I did however, miss the assault weapons. Thank you for pointing them out.

The assault weapons can be symbolic of several things:
taking the fight for the honor of Islam in the only way Islamic women can since they can not take up arms
or saying ISIS should lay down their weapons for the honor of Allah

If you see them as skanks then you are focused on the vagina and not the message, ok, because it got you talking and thinking about the message

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes, there are some people talking about on many sites that I have seen, but it's far from going viral and it seems that most people are in agreement on the comment boards that this is completely gross and does nothing to highlight the atrocities of IS.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I agree it's disgusting but I think that's part of their message.

Meh, I have seen worse stuff walking around Manhattan than two girls Cleveland Steamering an ISIS flag.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes, there are some people talking about on many sites that I have seen, but it's far from going viral and it seems that most people are in agreement on the comment boards that this is completely gross and does nothing to highlight the atrocities of IS.

These women have actually done something that gained world wide attention to their cause.

They are far braver than any Muslim male who does nothing but complain about ISIS online.

Perhaps their courage has shamed men and so the men do as they always do
put down the women for actually trying to do something
while they sit in front of the computer/tv/iphone, scratch themselves and just bemoan what is happening.

They highlight how the true and faithful Muslims feel about ISIS and what ISIS has done to completely and utterly defile Allah, Muhammad and Islam and all Muslims in general. They are showing the most courage I have seen to date of good Muslims trying their best to get their message out to the world.

edit on 10Wed, 27 Aug 2014 10:40:48 -0500am82708amk273 by grandmakdw because: addition

edit on 10Wed, 27 Aug 2014 10:42:39 -0500am82708amk273 by grandmakdw because: spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

These women have actually done something that gained world wide attention to their cause.

They are far braver than any Muslim male who does nothing but complain about ISIS online.

Completely agree.

Perhaps their courage has shamed men and so the men do as they always do
put down the women for actually trying to do something
while they sit in front of the computer/tv/iphone, scratchs themselves and just bemoan what is happening.

I hope you're not referring to me. I'm not keeping them down for what they are doing. What I am saying is that it does not motivate me to denounce the atrocities of IS, ISIS...whatever and I simply find it disgusting.

I consider myself to be a somewhat intelligent person and it does not take this sort of extremism to get my attention when attention is needed. But I do wonder, what type of person does this appeal to?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They have more backbone and guts than anyone in the USA, I mean how many times has even the media discussed Obama as a child killer?
He has killed a few hundred kids in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Syria, perhaps many more.
He is just as bad as ISIS and has even supported them.
Obama's marketing scheme is just different than theirs is the only difference.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Disgusting behavior. There are better ways to show one's displeasure.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Creates a bad image of the United States to the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Go girls!

There really is no need for a second line.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Shi'ite is really gonna hit the Fanatics with this...
Blood will surely flow...
Who's gonna clean up the mess it makes is the question...it's gonna be a Big Job!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I must admit I admire their courage. They're staring death in the face and telling it to take a hike. I like it. I have issues with their tactfulness, but eh, i also think it's damned funny! It's like "Animal House" Egyptian Feminist female style.

I admire their bravery and not taking any crap from anyone, including headcutting barbarians who cut off people's heads because they believe different things than their victims do. It's so 7th century. Sheesh. Time to come out of your medieval savagery, Isis, and start using your money to kill people in a civilized way, with guns and bombs and missiles and jets and fissile/fussile materials.

I'd look at these pictures 5 billion times before I'd want to see a pic of someone in mid decapitation. Ugh. I bet these feminists feel the same way. Maybe they're doing this to let their muslim comrades to see that Isis representing them and being allowed to exist in their midst by THEM is far more obsene than any pile of poop or menstruation on their stupid black Islam pirate flag of death, rape and plunder (aaaah, to relive the genesis of the foundation of Islam via decapitation videos on the net...the glory of Islam).

If there is any group or demographic that should hate Isis/islam more than any other, it's females.

You go girls.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed

Why? She is from Egypt.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed
a reply to: Restricted

The women are Egyptian and are in hiding in northern Europe.

These women are heroes:

They are purposely creating an awful, horrendous image to shame ISIS and they knew it, and they knew they could die for it.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

The sign on the Veiled woman's back... do you know what that means?

As you pointed out the rest of the message, I thought you may know.

edited to add that I didn't think the photo was breaking any rules but thanks MOD for keeping the link, although I do find it strange as one click on the Link will take you to the photo anyway.
edit on CDTWed, 27 Aug 2014 11:14:16 -0500u3111x116x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join