It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US forensic Experts say that movie (foley beheading) was staged.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I think you're full of BS and until I see evidence of me or fellow citizens being threatened/killed or hurt on this island (the U.K.) then I will re-evaluate my standing because that is how much I trust those in charge over here.

Again, what do you think happened in Woolwich last May? Is that not evidence enough for you? Or is what happened "fine" with you?

The OP line states as you have mentioned but the assertion of the creator of this thread is that the whole thing is a hoax, go and read the opening post again.

The global outrage over Gaza, like everything else, gets old and people want to fuss over something different, it's called human nature, the media outlets know this well, look at the "ice bucket challenge" craze going on on FB last week it was Gaza now it's all about who's been nominated to pour water over their heads.

Point out where I'm full of BS and lets discuss that.

edit on 25-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

The OP line states as you have mentioned but the assertion of the creator of this thread is that the whole thing is a hoax, go and read the opening post again.

The global outrage over Gaza, like everything else, gets old and people want to fuss over something different, it's called human nature, the media outlets know this well, look at the "ice bucket challenge" craze going on on FB last week it was Gaza now it's all about who's been nominated to pour water over their heads.

Point out where I'm full of BS and lets discuss that.

I never said it was hoaxed, you made the assumption.

I'll reiterate, maybe there was mis-communication, the media feed crap to meet their own agenda, whether it be this shock video or anything else, I never once said it was hoaxed as I really couldn't care due to the reasons I gave.

Again, what do you think happened in Woolwich last May? Is that not evidence enough for you? Or is what happened "fine" with you?

Isn't my war, I'm not screwing with other peoples countries.
edit on 25-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
The US foreign policy was set when they allowed 4 Americans to die in Benghazi.
The US foreign policy was set when they made it clear that American citizens could be "droned" to death in foreign countries.

So one journalist is more important that an American Ambassador? Is one US journalist rights more important than the rights of Americans in Yemen who were droned/executed?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

It's not just a few nutters on the internet saying this. Unlike you I take this seriously. This is starting to get traction in the mainstream media.

6 Reasons Why James Foley Beheading Video Could be Fake

A study of the four-minute 40-second clip, carried out by an international forensic science company and published by The Australian, notes that no blood can be seen, though the knife is drawn across Foley's neck at least six times. The report also noted that the sounds, allegedly made by Foley, are not consistent with a real execution scenario. The report concluded that the video has to be a fake as there was no incision made on Foley's neck.

Why is there no Islamic word spoken? The Islamic State militants are known for their scripture quoting. The Sunni terrorist group lays strong emphasis on using verses from Quran to justify its killings. But in the video, though the masked militant speaks about Muslim interests, there is hardly any reference to Quran, which has raised quite some doubts.
During most of its executions, the Islamic State militants chant "Allahu Akbar" while killing a hostage but no such utterance is made in Foley's execution video.

Though the masked militant dressed in black is seen standing in a desert-like land, neither his dress nor his shoes look dusty. There is no sign of even wind activity, which is highly unlikely for a desert terrain.

The theory notes that it is highly abnormal for parents, who just witnessed the beheading of their son on video, to appear before the media in less than 24-hours, 'full of smiles and nice sunny memories'.

www.ibtimes.co.in...

published by The Australian

The Australian is one of the biggest newspapers in Australia.

edit on 25-8-2014 by JimTSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Maybe the alleged British rapper in the video was unwilling to do the actual beheading himself?... So another did and the Isis video experts took it from there.

But, what the hell do I know....

Could be anything as well...

Maybe he started to and then tossed his cookies or something, so they edited that out to not show weakness...

I have seen many of the beheading videos and it just didn't make sense to me that they would edit that out this time.

Unless it was something like I suggested above I would have to side with the deep CIA plant staged to give someone credibility or something along those lines.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

The US foreign policy was set when they allowed 4 Americans to die in Benghazi.
The US foreign policy was set when they made it clear that American citizens could be "droned" to death in foreign countries.

You make an excellent point I keep your opinions close after reading them because you seem to be one of the most intelligent people here nowadays...
I'm not too savvy about Benghazi to be honest but I know the jist somewhat...
& yes it's an excellent point...

So one journalist is more important that an American Ambassador? Is one US journalist rights more important than the rights of Americans in Yemen who were droned/executed?

No that's not what I intended to come across, apologies...
I just thought that the oath was clear that all people of a sovereign Nation such as America should be equally protected, but the point you made does seem to have answered that I guess!

Thanks!

edit on 25-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

This is exactly my thoughts on this video.

Its not faked its just made more viewable to the genral public, rather than he sadistic idiots who enjoy watching this sort of thing on t'nternet.

What they have attempted to do and which has worked is to provide a dumb downed version to be played out on normal TV to a much wider audience.

They have achieved both goals here and maybe a third.

The first goal is to be-head an enemy on their patch, the second is to broadcast it to a wide audience, and the third is to conspiracy theorists, so we make out that its the CIA/FBI/MI5 etc creating false breaking news incidents to allow them to go into the Middle East to pinch or secure the oil flow.

Not sure how to deal with this, but I would use a limited amount of force in specific areas to reduce the impact, and then over time push them back to where they came from, and get going with intelligence for home security.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

If I had the time and inclination I would go through those six points and why I disagree with them.

I have neither.

Maybe not you JTS, but I find it amusing that when the MSM says something that in some way supports the conspiracy angle of an issue then the "nutters" will happily parrot what the MSM are proposing. And yet these are usually the same people who deride "sheeple" for believing the MSM's "propaganda".

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

With kindest regards, US foreign policy appears to be made within whatever the media is pushing.

Unfortunately, we don't live in a time where we have leadership that actually leads.

War seems to be just another option instead of a last resort anymore.

I wish I could understand, but the rules seem to be constantly changing.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Agreed, agreed, agreed.

One thought here, war in my very honest opinion is the only way to stop this group. War as in bullets and bombs etc.

That said, its not the US's place either, in my also very honest opinion, but here I do believe US can help push others toward that end - diplomatically. Boycott / Sanction extremely, any country (in the general vicinity) who plans on only defending their own borders, and not going after ISIS wherever they are ..

It's just one thought.
edit on 25-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't know about the Foley video, but I think we all can agree that Nick Berg's beheading was a real as it gets. I actually have a friend who thinks it was faked, if you can believe that? I told him he needed to jump off of the stupid wagon. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well as this quote from the CIA director is from 1981. I would say it is mission accomplished, and 100% of what is presented to the US public is fake...

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything American public believes is false" William Casey, CIA 1981

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think they ware fooled.
but the could see on ATS it was fake.
Go ATS.

um... ATS belive its ALL fake!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I notice no matter WHAT the issue is, whether it's downing an aircraft or terrorists cutting off heads, so many on here somehow blames the United States!
Maybe it's time for you to take a trip to the ME and see that not every wrongdoing is our fault!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: govmule
a reply to: Agit8dChop
So he is indeed dead (beheaded) but the movie was staged? Does that mean the US and the UK are raping women, killing children with a crucifix, crucifying people, burying people alive, cutting people in half and putting them on poles? Boy the pesky CIA and Foley were busy. I'm all for a conspiracy if it is founded on reality. Perhaps anyone who thinks ISIS are staged fun loving guys should go check it out first hand, I myself will pass on the trip.

I would have to say that is a big YES. I would not put it past them whatsoever. They may not be doing it by their own hands, because it might look strange with Americans over in the middle east cutting heads off and crucifying people, but you can bet they have trained and are funding highly trained criminals to do it for them to foment world-wide terror. It is the New "World" Order that they are after....they have to bring terror to every major part of the world, and where there is an opposing religion there is certainly an opportunity for terror.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It was so obviously staged that they had to make a statement. So now the official line is they killed him later off screen.

How hard would it be to make a bloody body, dress it in his clothes, cut a whole through it so his head could stick out, and place it over a hole dug in the stand, bloody his face and stick him in the whole with his head appearing to set on the body?

I mean, I am just saying. I could do it with 15 bucks.

Foley was most likely CIA and it very possibly still alive.

Our government failed to get into Syria, looks like this is the second attempt (equally weak). I mean, I have seen some ISIS videos of them killing former Iraqi military, and they don't give a damn, they show the gore. So if this British guy was ISIS I don't think he would have had a problem hacking that dudes head off without ever cutting away.
edit on 25-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
Does it matter if he died on screen, or off screen. He is still dead. Dead is dead. Whether filmed or not filmed.

Well, since we have no evidence that this guy is dead, why would we believe that he is.

Because of this video that is so clearly forged, and because our media with the "sources" that they have tell us??

Why would ANYONE CARE, or BELIEVE that this man is dead, in face of all the lies constantly foisted upon us.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
All of you people make me sick to my stomach. Can you just not accept that there is a legitimate evil in the world that is killing thousands of people? O no it must be the US because the US is the center of the universe.

What is wrong with you? Its fake because you can't accept the fact of seeing someone die... I have seen a lot of dead bodies and a lot of serious injuries because I worked fire and ems. I can tell you from experience that the injuries you think would be causing insane bleeding just don't and a minor one looks like a horror film. A dead body looks a lot different than a movie body. Its a person just a no longer moving or breathing person.

And to all of you that say the family is not acting normal, well tell me the last time a member of your family murdered and how you acted. The truth is you don't know what you would do until your in the situation. My cousin killed herself in my grandmas shed and I had to identify the body, I was so numbed by what happened the funeral home guys that picked up the body thought I was just a firefighter on the scene. I was in uniform and on duty and my lieutenant drove me there in a fire truck but I was not crying I was not emotional I was even making jokes with my Lt about her truck being for sale soon. A few days later my brain kicked in that she was gone and I was the only person in my family to see her in the shed. I cried for hours nonstop when it finally hit me.

So just admit you are afraid of an evil that is really out there that you cannot control and are putting it on something you think is less scary. I have seen the face of war and it is ugly. There are evils in this world that you cannot even fathom. And God forbid they actually do attack the US mainland you will be in too much shock that you won't be able to pick up your rifle and fight back. Prepare your mind to prevent evil from spilling more innocent blood instead of pretending there is no evil.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Even the gov is saying it was faked and he was killed some other way off screen.

So if the video is fake, we have to ask if the photo at the end is fake as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I questioned the authenticity right away due to the staging that is clearly evident to even the most remotely critical thinking person. It left me wondering if it were real or if it was it was not done in real time with regard to the production of the video. It seems to me it was almost like a planted piece of information to strike the response that has occurred int he US and else where in the West. I still don't swallow it entirely. There is more going on than we will ever truly know as always is the case.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join