It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US forensic Experts say that movie (foley beheading) was staged.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You're "assuming" again Chop.

I don't believe everything the TV tells me.

The picture looks like Foley to me, and it is consistent with many other beheading aftermath images I have viewed. I don't see anywhere in your source material the question raised that this is not Foley. Infact on this thread you are the one insinuating that the image is fake, therefore you are obliged to provide some evidence to support this assertion.

You haven't. Simply telling me that I believe the TV and you don't is not gonna cut it Chop.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Totes fakes bro. ISIS is totally misunderstood, they're humanitarians. I feel like a delegation of us beheading truthers need to get Iraq/Syria and let them know that their good works are being ignored by the western media and their image is being tarnished by the CIA. They'd probably be willing to feature us in their next video series.

Further, we should share with them our views on other issues, like gay marriage, feminism, religious freedom.

Radical Islam is totally not a real thing, it's all made up by TPTB. Now I can't actually prove what TPTB is or why they're creating all these wars and committing all these terrorist acts. But whoever they are they spend a lot of time filming Muslim actors pretending to do all kinds of nasty things. It's almost as if they're a group of Muslims filming themselves doing nasty things.

Whoah!!!! Maybe ISIS lives in the middle east, is made up of Muslims and films themselves actually killing people!! Has anyone considered that?

Nah, who am I kidding? Radical Islam doesn't exist. It's all made up by the CIA.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Is that like a double sarcasm hit?

Either way you made me laugh.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

This is Assad's return move knowing that the Foley video was part of plan 2 to enter and bomb Syria. Because we say oh we didn't fund ISIS, but we did fund FSA so if he links the two (which they are obviously linked) then he can at least possibly cause a trip.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I find it utterly perplexing that some people will, without any contemplation, adopt the "everything is fake"

When it comes to UFO footage, sure thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
A simple check of James Foley's LinkedIN will show he was employed by USAid. any knowledgable person of the workings of the CIA will know USAid has been a front for the Agency since its inception.

Also, please find a named source for the alleged attempted rescue of Foley in July.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boast

That is interesting, however it neither proves nor disproves the notion of hoax.

What do you think?

edit on 26-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't really get it, but a cut in video editing is not the same as faking something... at least not for me.
There was a clear cut in the video, of course he had been beheaded off camera if he was, so where is this is a fake?
It does not change the fact itself, it was just not shown.
edit on 26-8-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The beheading video looks real, but very staged, to me. The argument about lack of blood was that it might have been hot outside and the journalist was very dehydrated. Also, from the direction of the cut, starting with the front, the blood would have flowed into his trachea and lungs first, not outside his body. That is where the gurgling sound comes from. I've heard other claims that it was a goat call so it's fake -- that's offensive and stupid, most deaths are noisy.

He put on a very brave face considering the lies he had to recite and his execution. He was tense for good reason, he was bracing for the inevitable. As he was a journalist witnessing the carnage in those foreign lands, beheadings were part of the conditions over there, so he was educated about what to expect.

I'm offended at the size of the knife. It was small, and seemed dull. Why was a short knife used, and not a large very sharp blade like the other killers have? So it makes me think that the video was partially staged, and edited because the initial cut may have been by the man in the video, but logically you get to the spine and there is going to be an issue and this is why the other executioners have big blades. In historic beheadings, a big sharp blade, one blow to the neck, most humane, in case people have forgotten about the thousands of beheadings in history. And a larger blade means the killer doesn't have to get too close to the victim.

Realistically, comparing knives on flesh, and the sick sad world we are in, you can't even cut a chicken from the store with that kind of knife without a lot of work. Families have bigger knives to cut the necks of the sheep and goat that they cook for dinner, to get the job done with the least amount of stress.

Considering the argument that it happened somewhere else, maybe it was illegal to obtain such a large blade. So then it would be staged, but it really happened.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

No offense, but I find that ridiculous. First I didn't watch either, but I've at least read why peope think it is fake before discounting them. They don't show the actaul sawing off of the head in the video, it's edited out. Also, if what you're saying is true every beheading video ever would have people claiming it's fake, and that's not the case.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

No offence taken. But when a pathologist makes a claim that this video is a fake he's either a liar, in denial, or guilty of malpractice. People are noticing the edit and their conspirator imaginations are getting away from them. At the end of the day, his head was still cut off. That's all anyone really needs to know.
edit on 26-8-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I havent had time to read the whole thread, but I do remember someone stating, in another thread about this, that the full video is 7 mins long and showed the whole event and was quite bloody. Can anyone verify this??

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039
I havent had time to read the whole thread, but I do remember someone stating, in another thread about this, that the full video is 7 mins long and showed the whole event and was quite bloody. Can anyone verify this??

I read this somewhere on ATS too. Another member stated that the "original" unedited video was about 7mins in length and exceptionally brutal. I can't verify this but I'm trying to find where I read it.

Edit: this post mentions it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Another theory could be like said before that the "British" rapper just didn't have the balls to do it and someone else beheaded Foley. However, they wanted everyone to know that it was a "British" man to show just how big of a threat they can be that you can't even trust your own people? I have no sympathy for the ISIS it also wouldn't be the first time they beheaded or executed someone, like in Woolwhich which you already mentioned.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Exactly it's not like they organised mass executions of christians or anyone who went against them

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicOrbital1
The argument about lack of blood was that it might have been hot outside and the journalist was very dehydrated.

wtf is the world coming to

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join