It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US forensic Experts say that movie (foley beheading) was staged.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

THE beheading of American journalist, James Foley, at the hands of ISIS militants shocked the world but forensic experts have revealed the video was probably staged, with the murder happening off camera.

The UK Times reported that an international forensic science company, which has worked for police forces across Britain, said there is no question Foley was beheaded but that camera trickery and post-production techniques look to have been used.

“I think it has been staged,” said one expert in visual forensics, after he was commissioned by The UK Times to examine the footage.

Link
As many on ATS suggested, the move of the beheading was a load of hogwash.
now the US even say so.

There were many oddities in that movie that many discovered and discussed.

So now the issue is, did the US / UK fake it then realize their mistake and this is them covering their behinds?

Or were they fooled as well.

For all those members who blindly criticized people for questioning this video, next time accept this is a conspiracy site worthy of debate.

edit on Sun Aug 24 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

Apologies all link fixed!
edit on pm846318242014-08-24T20:46:56-05:00082014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So is Mr. Foley really dead? Was the image of his body just a prop too? Why would ISIS stage his death when they are so fond of twisting heads off? Things just keep on getting stranger indeed.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Could be a staged event to send the person named Foley into deeper cover.

Some think he was/is an agent.

For who, it's anyone's guess.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have suspected he was a CIA or something.
He looked to comfortable in a war zone when filming.
He looked to hardened in the ''fake'' execution movie.
His brother is in the airforce.

There is something strange about Foley and something even stranger about the circumstances of his death.

As always, i love this site, bravo to all those who ignored ridicule and kept questioning this obvious fake movie

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
" there is no question Foley was beheaded but that camera trickery and post-production techniques look to have been used."

So I'm not really following here.

Foley was actually beheaded according to the quote you selected, but because there was post-production...what? I'm lost.

Aymenn al-Tamimi, a fellow at the Middle East Forum think-tank, said over the years ISIS militants have improved the production quality of their videos.

^^From the same article.

While the forensics company, which asked to remain anonymous, did not reach a definitive answer they did conclude that at some point an execution of Foley did take place.

I'm just failing to see the point this is all making.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

It says in the article that while the experts DO believe that he was killed, they do not believe that he was killed IN the video. That he was killed after the video cut.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

As many on ATS suggested, the move of the beheading was a load of hogwash.
now the US even say so.

So now the issue is, did the US / UK fake it then realize their mistake and this is them covering their behinds?

Or were they fooled as well.

For all those members who blindly criticized people for questioning this video, next time accept this is a conspiracy site worthy of debate.

Reading the link you provided, a couple of experts think that the killers may have stopped filming when we see the knife get drawn across Foley's neck and then they cut his head off afterwards.

So how does that make the video "a load of hogwash"?

Did the US/UK fake it? You should read your own source material.

People who jump to stupid conclusions deserve a little criticism.

edit on 24-8-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It's also possible many of his "work" was staged.

All part of some illusion.

He may be a double agent.

link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

It says in the article that while the experts DO believe that he was killed, they do not believe that he was killed IN the video. That he was killed after the video cut.

Yeah, I got that much. But why is that important? It's been a long day and my brain is not making the connection.

edit on 8/24/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

link   

Some of papers here in the U.K. are going all sensational tomorrow with headlines like "Jihadists On U.K. Streets" etc., I wouldn't be surprised if there's attempts at creating fear here, I just hope more people are getting wise to these age old tactics. I mean 9/11 worked a treat for the U.S. government to bring in new laws.

If you choose to live in fear by believing the crap you're fed, then why live at all?
edit on 24-8-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
These experts are a little late to the party. I have believed from the moment that it was released that a beheading did not take place in the video. I still am under the impression that the video was staged/faked, and that Foley, (if he really is not an agent/CIA), is still alive. If he is actually being held captive, he is definitely worth a lot more alive than dead to his captors.
edit on 24-8-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Could be a staged event to send the person named Foley into deeper cover.

Some think he was/is an agent.

For who, it's anyone's guess.

That would be the most likely. Ever see any of his extensive work before his disappearance? Me either.

Strange people needed a professional analyst. It took me all of 5 seconds to cry foul. Oh well. Maybe we'll get it right before the next harvest.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Maybe the alleged British rapper in the video was unwilling to do the actual beheading himself?... So another did and the Isis video experts took it from there.

But, what the hell do I know....

Could be anything as well...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
These experts are a little late to the party. I have believed from the moment that it was released that a beheading did not take place in the video. I still am under the impression that the video was staged/faked, and that Foley, (if he really is not an agent/CIA), is still alive. If he is actually being held captive, he is definitely worth a lot more alive than dead to his captors.

I think that's why they worked so hard to censor it afterwards. It was so badly done that it was obvious that foreign enemies would likely add that face to known spies. He probably got his burn notice now or maybe used domestically. He could walk around an American parade in the outfit he was wearing and likely wouldn't get noticed.
edit on 24-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

So the Woolwich beheading on the street was a fake too?

Lets just assume for a moment that the Foley video, whatever about editing, is genuine, and Foley had his head removed by a Jihadist from West London.

What is so unbelievable about that? Have you seen the proliferation of IS beheading videos online over the last year? Do you think they are all fake?

What about Foley's alleged killer? Do you believe that UK nationals are fighting in Syria and Iraq with IS?

The media sensationalises stuff, everybody knows that, but do you think that there is zero danger in the UK from Islamic radicals?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So they didn't get a clean cut, so they edited out their amateur dismembering skills and edited a clean piece of propaganda?..

The people on this thread saying Foley is alive are either not reading the source which states it was clear he was beheaded or suffer from serious comprehension skills.. Confirmation bias will do that to you.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So he is indeed dead (beheaded) but the movie was staged? Does that mean the US and the UK are raping women, killing children with a crucifix, crucifying people, burying people alive, cutting people in half and putting them on poles? Boy the pesky CIA and Foley were busy. I'm all for a conspiracy if it is founded on reality. Perhaps anyone who thinks ISIS are staged fun loving guys should go check it out first hand, I myself will pass on the trip.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

edit on pm923318242014-08-24T21:23:21-05:00092014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: govmule
So he is indeed dead (beheaded) but the movie was staged? Does that mean the US and the UK are raping women, killing children with a crucifix, crucifying people, burying people alive, cutting people in half and putting them on poles? Boy the pesky CIA and Foley were busy. I'm all for a conspiracy if it is founded on reality. Perhaps anyone who thinks ISIS are staged fun loving guys should go check it out first hand, I myself will pass on the trip.

No, and I never said they were so please do not put words in my mouth.
I dont doubt ISIS are bad and are raping/killing and fimling it for the world. We've seen ISIS in play.

but this, this wasnt an ISIS execution. thats all im saying and it looks like the US forensics are backing that up.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I think that's why they worked so hard to censor it afterwards. It was so badly done that it was obvious that foreign enemies would likely add that face to known spies.

That may be part of the overall illusion as well.

The end result is what they want people to "think".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join