It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Naval Ship Embedded in a Stone Mountain in Murmansk, Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I recently seen this picture although it has been on the internet for years now (I did not see it posted here on ATS? My apology if it is) of a Russian Navel Ship Embedded in a Stone Mountain at an abandoned, rusty and old Military Base in Murmansk, Russia. I am not an expert on photo analysis to tell if this picture is real or not. If it is real does anyone have any info on it?

Were the Russians also dabbling with the Philadelphia Experiment?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh its could be real, or photochopped, lol, just someone cut the front of a ship off, and hung it on a rock by the looks of it, not much really. more like a tourist destination

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Real but not "embedded". It's just the bow fastened to the stone.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yes it's real, it's told to be more than 1.500.000 years old, and scientist are completely clueless to who build it, the pic is one of the only evidence of it's existence as it's being kept secret from the public.

Amazing

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
As the others have said, surely it's just the front of the ship that's been cut and attached to to the rockface, anyone on here seen this in the flesh?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This ship sail onto a mountain

Italian Poet and soldier Gabrieli D'Annunzio had this ship reassembled in his garden in Gardone Italy. I visited his "palace" a few years ago. Pretty neat to see it in the landscape.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Not trying to bash the op here but.....come on. You can clearly see if you zoom in on the pic that it's put there for looks.

My deduction is that it probably overlooks the ocean and you can walk out on it....

I love Ats but sometimes the lack of critical thinking gets me.

Op thank you for bringing this up and the only stupid question is an unasked one.

Keep trying and looking. I'm sure you'll find something!
edit on 8/11/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye
Not sure if you are joking... But that steel is
incredably well preserved for being 1,500,000 years old... To say nothing about the paint.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Some pretty cool pictures of the abandoned military base in Murmansk at this link:
planetoddity.com...

For whatever it is worth, on this website the picture in question is called "abandoned-canon-battery".

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It does appear it was put there for looks but I was checking if anyone had info on it. It must had been a big project and if the ship was cut it was cut at angles to fit the contours of the stone. It may or may not overlook the ocean and there is not really a clear path to walk onto it. I do not agree with the comment of lack of critical thinking

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

It does appear it was put there for looks but I was checking if anyone had info on it. It must had been a big project and if the ship was cut it was cut at angles to fit the contours of the stone. It may or may not overlook the ocean and there is not really a clear path to walk onto it. I do not agree with the comment of lack of critical thinking

Well to be honest you DID ask if perhaps this was a product if the Philadelphia experiment......

And yes it could have been cut to slope of the rock but honestly this isn't a hard thing to do. You just find your slope and though time consuming. Use an industrial torch to cut the same angle from the ship bow.....

An industrial crane could hang that from supports bolted into the stone

edit on 8/11/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hmmm ... choices are: Russia has great powerful rock sailing technology (that broke in the middle of voyage)... Putin only has to glower and rock parts for Putin's navy... Jesus walked on water, Putin walks on rock and ships follow? (nah)... or ship cut and stuck on Rock?

I know my vote.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Maybe you misunderstood, I don't believe this was a product of the "Philadelphia Experiment." I attempting to ask if the Russians were dabbling with there own experiments

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Maybe you misunderstood, I don't believe this was a product of the "Philadelphia Experiment." I attempting to ask if the Russians were dabbling with there own experiments

Ok semantics But isn't the premise basically the same? The pic is clearly the now of a ship hung on a rock wall.

Or do you not agree?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I already replied to you that "It does appear it was put there for looks but I was checking if anyone had info on it." You said "Not trying to bash the op here" and its clear that you are!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I already replied to you that "It does appear it was put there for looks but I was checking if anyone had info on it." You said "Not trying to bash the op here" and its clear that you are!

Im sorry, I wasnt aware asking questions about your thoughts on this after you stated in the OP that it could be a russion experiment, and offering my hypothesis was bashing you.......

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I appreciate your hypothesis and everyone else. Offering your hypothesis is not bashing, but it is when you say "Not trying to bash the op here but.....come on" and "I love Ats but sometimes the lack of critical thinking gets me."

Your hypothesis is possible but its not clear. I don't even know if the picture is photochopped like Glassbender777 mentioned. I was just checking ATS to see if anyone has heard any stories, has been there, if it is even real or found more info on the internet

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It appears as if there is cement around the ship so I would guess it is a cut off section put there and made to look that way. I don't think it is photoshopped. They have creativity in Russia.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The flag look's well kept so I would think it possibly a monument, still it is a really cool shot and if it was a phased em field quantum experiment it may have drawn from the philadelphia experiment, when a steel hulled ship is degaused it loses it's magnetic attractiveness for some time after but must be done regularly to keep magnetic mines from exploding when it is in proximity, the philladelphia experiment may have used the gaus field to do something else with even more disasterous consequences, think sailor's embedded in solid rock, still the old CCCP would have removed it or buried it lest the US learn what they were doing or perhaps it was a red herring for US spy satellite's.

Probably a monument's, it is the real prow of a russian frigate though.

Here is a very interesting page about how solid matter may be able to pass through rock, was the philladelphia experiment accidently triggering this effect, www.rense.com...

edit on 11-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Hey thanks for sharing this, I've never heard of it! If you look at the top right area you can see where it looks like the ship has been cut and placed over flat rock rather than embedded into it like other parts look. Would've been cool if it was something similar to Philadelphia Experiment though! Thanks again, this is pretty cool and I would love to hear the story behind it. Maybe a war memorial or something?

Cheers bud!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join