It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Oh, I know. I was just saying that when heads of state are travelling, especially when something happens like this, they are never going to give their route, or say where they were when it happened. It's a security thing to almost never give that information out to anyone.

They are required to provide a flight path. That does not stop because its an important person.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

And everyone eats it up just like candy. Do you really think that security forces are going to admit that a head of state flew anywhere near a warzone, at any point in time? There's no way they would say he had. That's like screaming for trouble.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Not that I'd expect them to admit if he was. Just as if it was Air Force One, there is no way they'd admit that there was an attempt if there was.

Except in this case they admitted Putin has not flown over Ukraine in some time.

How was Putin flying when he was on the phone with the potus ?

link   
a reply to: neo96

What does Israel have to do with this? Why are you using diversion in this conversation, yet have the audacity to scorn others for using a straw-man argument?

I'll be on my way, Neo. You have made yourself quite clear and I thank you for that.

link   

And they have the ability to change it, and or not have it published. They do it all the time. How else do you think Bush pulled off a visit to Iraq without anyone knowing he was going until he landed there? Or any head of state pulls off surprise visits? Public flight plans are screaming for assassination attempts.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

What does Israel have to do with this? Why are you using diversion in this conversation, yet have the audacity to scorn others for using a straw-man argument?

I'll be on my way, Neo. You have made yourself quite clear and I thank you for that.

Has alot to do with someone saying how 'impartial' they are.

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Oh I agree, but I believe this one. It makes sense he wouldn't travel through Ukrainian airspace while this conflict is ongoing, from a national security standpoint.

link   

And everyone eats it up just like candy. Do you really think that security forces are going to admit that a head of state flew anywhere near a warzone, at any point in time? There's no way they would say he had. That's like screaming for trouble.

No because they would not allow it unless security measures were in place. Contrary to what some people want to think the place the plane was shot down was inside Ukraine.

Did we forget that Ukraine stopped allowing Russian government officials from crossing through their airspace. Do we not remember the deputy prime minister or whatever his title was threatening to bomb Ukraine because his flight was denied access.

Had a Russian military aircraft entered Ukraine airspace without permission it is a valid target.

edit on 18-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Do you really think that a head of state's plane DOESN'T have state of the art communications? Air Force one has over 80 secure phones, and almost 200 non-secure phones. The plane Putin flies on also doubles as their E-4B. It's loaded with every type of communication system the Russian military uses.

link   

Just a conjecture...Blackwater stays in southeast Ukraine, train some people in proper use of SAM and other military tech...false flag D-Day arrives...Blackwater and/or the soldiers they trained shoots down the plane.

I mean the presence of U.S. mercenaries/assets in the area concerned is suspicious enough to warrant some malicious conjectures. Especially given the false flag hypothesis being floated around.

RT is all propaganda I know but right now its a he said she said game...

link   

Air Force One flew from Andrews to Iraq as a Gulfstream IV. But apparently a Russian plane couldn't do the same thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Do you really think that a head of state's plane DOESN'T have state of the art communications? Air Force one has over 80 secure phones, and almost 200 non-secure phones. The plane Putin flies on also doubles as their E-4B. It's loaded with every type of communication system the Russian military uses.

and was nowhere near Ukraine airspace according to the Kremlin.

link   

What?

You're not making any sense.

link   

Air Force One flew from Andrews to Iraq as a Gulfstream IV. But apparently a Russian plane couldn't do the same thing.

Any reason your shifting your argument now?

According to Moscow Putin has not flown through Ukraine airspace in a long time.

Or are you suggesting Moscow is lying?
edit on 18-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

You wouldn't think POTUS would fly to Iraq and Afghanistan either.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

There is the whole time difference thing to consider.

Dunno what the time difference is between Washington and Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm not shifting it. I'm simply pointing out that Putin could easily have been in the area, regardless of what his security says. Heads of state have done it in the past, and security doesn't talk about it.

I don't think there's any way that Moscow would admit it, especially if this was thought to be an assassination attempt.
edit on 7/18/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes but there was a reason for him being in Iraq, to support the troops etc.. Why would the Russian president take the risk when he has nothing to gain from it?

I think you're beating a dead horse with this one.

link   

You wouldn't think POTUS would fly to Iraq and Afghanistan either.

Both presidents have flown to both places.

www.nytimes.com...

link   

What does that have to do with it? They couldn't take the time difference into account when they set up the time of the call, and made it from the plane?

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join